Author Topic: It's Funny How Your Own Family Don't Trust U  (Read 4504 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: It's Funny How Your Own Family Don't Trust U
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 09:55:17 PM »
It was because you were black, your father knew what you were up too...
The West is Back

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2014, 01:08:20 PM »
So wait do u mean he waz black... doz that mean hes not black anymour? He grewed up to be a white guy?? If so mager propz!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2014, 01:14:11 PM »
So wait do u mean he waz black... doz that mean hes not black anymour? He grewed up to be a white guy?? If so mager propz!!
Lmao your exactly right
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2014, 05:55:57 PM »
everyone likes oreos.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2014, 09:05:07 PM »
 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2014, 06:51:03 PM »
Just to set the record straight, I'm a pretty good kid. I don't do any kind of drugs, I hardly drink except holidays when I got my peoples permission, and I have never been in serious trouble. I don't get into trouble or do those things because I wanna stay clen for myself AND out of respect for my family. So why does my family not trust me?

Yesterday, I went to walk around the mall, see a movie, go eat some pizza and come home. I did all of that AND ONLY THAT AND I CAME HOME A 1/2 HOUR EARLY. Instead of gettin' picked up like I was suppose to because my car is in the shop for repair, I had a good friend of mine drop me off. I didn't wanna wake anyone up so I sneak in through the back. I got my dad screaming at me telling me to empty my pockets and show him wheres the weed. So I'm like WTF I don't have anything but cash and receipts in my pockets. I'm like "What do you think I did drugs?" And the fool is still suspectig me.

You know how much that hurts. It's hit me hard. I try so hard to make everyone, especially my father, happy (I'm sure every son wants that). I didn't do anything and I lose all trust. That just hurts.

But you know I don't give a fuck. I'll give him some reasons to worry and lose trust. That's for damn sure.

maybe you shouldn't be drinking under age Brandon, that is illegal.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 12:50:08 AM »
hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 03:15:09 AM »
Just to set the record straight, I'm a pretty good kid. I don't do any kind of drugs, I hardly drink except holidays when I got my peoples permission, and I have never been in serious trouble. I don't get into trouble or do those things because I wanna stay clen for myself AND out of respect for my family. So why does my family not trust me?

Yesterday, I went to walk around the mall, see a movie, go eat some pizza and come home. I did all of that AND ONLY THAT AND I CAME HOME A 1/2 HOUR EARLY. Instead of gettin' picked up like I was suppose to because my car is in the shop for repair, I had a good friend of mine drop me off. I didn't wanna wake anyone up so I sneak in through the back. I got my dad screaming at me telling me to empty my pockets and show him wheres the weed. So I'm like WTF I don't have anything but cash and receipts in my pockets. I'm like "What do you think I did drugs?" And the fool is still suspectig me.

You know how much that hurts. It's hit me hard. I try so hard to make everyone, especially my father, happy (I'm sure every son wants that). I didn't do anything and I lose all trust. That just hurts.

But you know I don't give a fuck. I'll give him some reasons to worry and lose trust. That's for damn sure.

maybe you shouldn't be drinking under age Brandon, that is illegal.
I was a square back in 02. No booze. no nothin.

That's probably why I was such a whiny bitch lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2019, 07:56:50 AM »
is this why you’re scared to smoke weed and hate your black side?

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2019, 12:00:14 AM »
Who said I'm scared to smoke weed?

I don't know how I feel about a Jew questioning my authenticity as a black guy. It's like a cripple critiquing my dance moves. Like, what do you say?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2019, 11:50:52 AM »

I don't know how I feel about a Jew questioning my authenticity as a black guy. It's like a cripple critiquing my dance moves. Like, what do you say?

oh shit, i forgot, weed is legal now. young brandon can finally get on board witout takin spankins from papa! salute.

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2019, 01:07:14 AM »

oh shit, i forgot, weed is legal now. young brandon can finally get on board witout takin spankins from papa! salute.
When you're 30 and live under your dad's roof like you still do, that is probably a legit concern for you.

Let me put it this way, my wig. Not all of us want to be dependent on and spend most of their welfare check on getting high like you do.

Whatever helps you cope with your meaningless life though. You do you, playboy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2019, 08:05:27 AM »

When you're 30 and live under your dad's roof like you still do, that is probably a legit concern for you.

Let me put it this way, my wig. Not all of us want to be dependent on and spend most of their welfare check on getting high like you do.

Whatever helps you cope with your meaningless life though. You do you, playboy.

fuck outa here wit your decade old jokes u goofy nerd

time 2 go fantasize about brad pitt and denzel washington like u used to

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2019, 03:21:56 AM »
It's not a joke. It's sadly the truth.

I should just fall back. I was taught that I shouldn't make of people like you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2019, 12:48:40 PM »
It's not a joke. It's sadly the truth.

I should just fall back. I was taught that I shouldn't make of people like you.

lol you realize i got people on this forum who know me irl, right?

so when u come with that “daddy’s roof” angle, it doesn’t really cut it no more.

i suggest u stick to the jafar snaps.. this aint the fresh prince, carlton. dubcc don’t come wit a laughtrack.