Author Topic: It's Funny How Your Own Family Don't Trust U  (Read 4502 times)

Sikotic™

Re: It's Funny How Your Own Family Don't Trust U
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 01:45:41 PM »
HA! I don't even remember this.

Stupid little shit means so much to you when you're younger.

you still dumb as a rock  :D
Well that is just your opinion. It's a fact you were hiding in the women's restroom when you saw me walk into the Troubadour.

8) 8) 8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 02:11:14 PM »
My dad doesn't really trust me either.

But i don't really trust him so we're cool

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »
I'm cool as fuck with the old man now. This was on some stupid teenage rebellion bullshit. Now, pops is my equal yell.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 02:53:27 PM »
sometimes the only person you can trust is oprah

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 02:55:19 PM »
I'm cool as fuck with the old man now. This was on some stupid teenage rebellion bullshit. Now, pops is my equal yell.
Networth on them Bill Waltons who can't braille it, whisper
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 03:52:46 PM »
 ;D

kemizt

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 11:32:11 AM »
yell lmao
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 07:13:51 PM »
i wish nega dad showed me love...

westsiderider323

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 09:17:25 PM »
Networth on them Bill Waltons who can't braille it, whisper

lmao

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 08:43:38 PM »
lol @ tha last part considerin you started out like you were goin to be nice to them and then you went in on them...have you yet?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 12:09:49 AM »
I was open with my father with the drinking/smoking and his main idea was never in the house, but that's just cause I'm brutally honest about what I do. lol

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 06:23:04 PM »
Just to set the record straight, I'm a pretty good kid. I don't do any kind of drugs, I hardly drink except holidays when I got my peoples permission, and I have never been in serious trouble. I don't get into trouble or do those things because I wanna stay clen for myself AND out of respect for my family. So why does my family not trust me?

Yesterday, I went to walk around the mall, see a movie, go eat some pizza and come home. I did all of that AND ONLY THAT AND I CAME HOME A 1/2 HOUR EARLY. Instead of gettin' picked up like I was suppose to because my car is in the shop for repair, I had a good friend of mine drop me off. I didn't wanna wake anyone up so I sneak in through the back. I got my dad screaming at me telling me to empty my pockets and show him wheres the weed. So I'm like WTF I don't have anything but cash and receipts in my pockets. I'm like "What do you think I did drugs?" And the fool is still suspectig me.

You know how much that hurts. It's hit me hard. I try so hard to make everyone, especially my father, happy (I'm sure every son wants that). I didn't do anything and I lose all trust. That just hurts.

But you know I don't give a fuck. I'll give him some reasons to worry and lose trust. That's for damn sure.

you're daad soundz like he vary cares about you!!! You and anunikee maybe shouldnt mave in togather and shared a room!!! Sense both off you had so much resantment for youre fathar!!! Your teenage angst is gloweing!! I hoped things get bitter for u...u seem like a good guy who showed appresiation for tha coast!!  Good lucc

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 08:22:20 PM »
hahahahahahahaha

i sound like infinite back then.......except i grew out of this shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE