Author Topic: It's Funny How Your Own Family Don't Trust U  (Read 4505 times)

Sikotic™

It's Funny How Your Own Family Don't Trust U
« on: October 05, 2002, 05:13:59 PM »
Just to set the record straight, I'm a pretty good kid. I don't do any kind of drugs, I hardly drink except holidays when I got my peoples permission, and I have never been in serious trouble. I don't get into trouble or do those things because I wanna stay clen for myself AND out of respect for my family. So why does my family not trust me?

Yesterday, I went to walk around the mall, see a movie, go eat some pizza and come home. I did all of that AND ONLY THAT AND I CAME HOME A 1/2 HOUR EARLY. Instead of gettin' picked up like I was suppose to because my car is in the shop for repair, I had a good friend of mine drop me off. I didn't wanna wake anyone up so I sneak in through the back. I got my dad screaming at me telling me to empty my pockets and show him wheres the weed. So I'm like WTF I don't have anything but cash and receipts in my pockets. I'm like "What do you think I did drugs?" And the fool is still suspectig me.

You know how much that hurts. It's hit me hard. I try so hard to make everyone, especially my father, happy (I'm sure every son wants that). I didn't do anything and I lose all trust. That just hurts.

But you know I don't give a fuck. I'll give him some reasons to worry and lose trust. That's for damn sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Pillow

Re: It's Funny How Your Own Family Don't Trust U
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2002, 07:47:21 PM »
yea men i feel ya. it has never really happend to me cause for the most part my fam trust me. but i can imagine how bad that must feel for u dog. i think u should jus sit ur dad down and talk to him, dont try and get him back or nothing, jus tell him how u feel. he WAS wrong but we all make mistakes, maby u can make him realize that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2002, 10:27:13 PM »
yea men i feel ya. it has never really happend to me cause for the most part my fam trust me. but i can imagine how bad that must feel for u dog. i think u should jus sit ur dad down and talk to him, dont try and get him back or nothing, jus tell him how u feel. he WAS wrong but we all make mistakes, maby u can make him realize that.

I try, but he isn't like that. I can't sit down and talk with him about shit. My mom will do it for us lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2002, 12:42:22 AM »

bez

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2002, 01:34:46 AM »
Dam Sik thats fucked, but look at it from his point of view he wants the best for you and he wants you to stay out of trouble, stay away from drugs, stay away from bad people.  You sound like you have done a great job of that so far but dont hate on him for looking out for you, ok he went abit over the top, but I mean for all he knows you where out with friends getting high and you didnt want your parents to know or smell it on you so you tried to sneak in. Know what I'm saying?

I would be pissed if that happened to me to but its life and its your dad, hes just looking out for you.  Thats why when I have smoked weed in my house I have spend like 2 hours making sure the house in clean, there aint no skins, or weed left around the house.  I would hate for my parents to know I have smoked weed and I have smoked weed when they trusted me with the house for the weekend.  I want trust from my parents and want them more than anything to respect me, but what they dont know cant hurt them or me, thats why I try so hard after doing sumit bad and sumit I know that I shouldent of done to put it right and make sure my parents know as little about it as possible.

Bez

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2002, 07:03:18 AM »
Sik...ive been in ur posistion...it hurts i know....but u know what?...just keep doing good...sooner or later theyll get over it and let u live ur life...its not that ur family doesnt trust u its just that they only assume they know what ur doing...maybe its ur friends....but dont start fucking up to prove a point...just keep doing good for urself first...also...aint shit wrong with smokin weed or drinkin imo...as long as u can control urself weed is harmless....and drinkin...well hell i been at it coming up on 6 years....and im doing fine....so yea...dont let this shit get to u...theyre just trying to find a reason to trip on u...DONT GIVE THEM ONE

universe

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 11:52:47 AM »
HA, I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS 15 MY MOTHER FOUND SOMETHING THAT LOOKED WHITE CRACK ROCK IN MY ROOM.
LOL SHE HAD TEARS IN HER EYES LIKE WHAT IS THIS ?

CHEAP ASS DEODORANT THAT BROKE OFF THE APPLICATOR :laugh:
I THINK I USED SOLID GEL FROM THEN ON.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 12:03:24 PM »
Yea that is fucked up and I know how u feel 'cause I've been accused of doin some shit I would never do. I just stopped carin and not worry about it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 12:03:55 PM »
HA, I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS 15 MY MOTHER FOUND SOMETHING THAT LOOKED WHITE CRACK ROCK IN MY ROOM.
LOL SHE HAD TEARS IN HER EYES LIKE WHAT IS THIS ?

CHEAP ASS DEODORANT THAT BROKE OFF THE APPLICATOR :laugh:
I THINK I USED SOLID GEL FROM THEN ON.

I knew you were a crackhead...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 12:09:55 PM »
Yea that is fucked up and I know how u feel 'cause I've been accused of doin some shit I would never do. I just stopped carin and not worry about it.

theremedy360

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 01:15:04 PM »
Sounds like your dad was straight up gangsta trippin.

Elano

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 01:17:44 PM »
an 8 year old thread  ::)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 01:21:05 PM »
Have you quit smoking weed yet?  You worrying the fuck outta your parents yo...

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 01:34:39 PM »
HA! I don't even remember this.

Stupid little shit means so much to you when you're younger.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 01:43:07 PM »
HA! I don't even remember this.

Stupid little shit means so much to you when you're younger.

you still dumb as a rock  :D