Author Topic: Your family  (Read 247 times)

HBKid_Jr

Your family
« on: February 20, 2003, 10:53:42 PM »
what is your family like.  i kno most people hate there family an releatives an family friends.  for me tho i dont.  i love what i was raised around an i wouldnt change it all.  U ever watch tv an on a sitcom u got that really wacked out family an they have there the friends of the family that are even more wacked out.  well they aint got shit on the people i was raised around.  this is jus my dads side.  my mom's side is really fucked up but not that cool fucked up more like an abusive fucked up.  The closest television family i can relate my family to would be married with children.  ON my dad's side i come from a family of criminals,  an when i say this im serious b/c it goes way back to even b4 we came to america.  when it came to stealing,  my uncle was as good as they get.  my dad says when he was a kid he remembers every night he came home with a new car an by the mouring it was gone b/c they chopped  it up an sold it.  i have so many stories of him it aint even funny.  he pushed guns for the mob.  his record was the reason he never went to vietnam.  he was a crazy bastard,  god rest his soul.  My dad now hes good 2.  now he wasnt as good as my uncle but he is good.  c'mon how many crippled guys do u kno go with the soul intent just to steal something.  its how me an my dad bond,  we steal.  he's been stealin even b4 his accident but as much as now.  he has done a couple of big things 2 but im not goin say dont worry its nothing major like murder or rape.  its funny tho he is always talkin bad about stealing tellin me not to do it,  he does a good job of leading by example.  I got a cousin that hustles with the best of them.  i got another uncle an he is too much of pussy to steal but hes more fucked up than any of us.  he's a cross dressor.   an  now on 2 my dads friends.  now he knows this one family.  when it came to criminals,  they had it on lock.  i could honestly go on for hours about stories with my family but im wont cuz most people dont believe em anyways.  i come from a very wacked out back ground but i wouldnt change it for anything.  that whole leave it 2 beaver type shit,  the white picket fence,  the suburbia life.  i coudlnt handle that,  that would be strange to me

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Your family
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 11:47:08 PM »
my family is kind've like the Ousbournes really

like my mom and grandma are like Sharon
 my 2 cousins are JUST like jack and kelly
and my uncles are like Ozzy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OutSider

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 10:52:04 PM »
my family.. is only my dad and m dogg.. and we try to function as best as we can

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2003, 08:13:54 AM »
i grew up happy. i had my mom, my dad around me, and then i had my little twin sisters who are 8 years younger than me. it was always perfect. i "saw" love. well i was wrong. during all these years, my parents kept fighting, and the last months it exploded. my mom told me in november that it wasn't goin like i thought.. and from then on it got worse wit each day. from wakin up at night by a screaam of my moms, to havin to wrestle wit my dad to keep him from leavin... it was hell.
and finally, a couple weeks ago the situation reached its peak. my dad is in hospital at the moment, he tried to commit suicide. he took 49 pills of valium and is lucky hes alive. i was the only one at home when he came home, in trance, not knowin where he was, i think the low temparature made him come home withouth even knowin.. i called my mom she came wit the polics and they pumped that shit outta him.. hes ok now but all he does is threaten my mom.. he tells her it aint over, she needs to be careful when hes out...
and im in the middle of it all cause im their son and i dont really know how to act. i just hope this shit ends peacefully, i dont know how it could get worsee. atleast i hope so.

damn i just typed all this and i dunno if ya'll gone read it.. fuck it
peace

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2003, 09:48:49 PM »
i grew up happy. i had my mom, my dad around me, and then i had my little twin sisters who are 8 years younger than me. it was always perfect. i "saw" love. well i was wrong. during all these years, my parents kept fighting, and the last months it exploded. my mom told me in november that it wasn't goin like i thought.. and from then on it got worse wit each day. from wakin up at night by a screaam of my moms, to havin to wrestle wit my dad to keep him from leavin... it was hell.
and finally, a couple weeks ago the situation reached its peak. my dad is in hospital at the moment, he tried to commit suicide. he took 49 pills of valium and is lucky hes alive. i was the only one at home when he came home, in trance, not knowin where he was, i think the low temparature made him come home withouth even knowin.. i called my mom she came wit the polics and they pumped that shit outta him.. hes ok now but all he does is threaten my mom.. he tells her it aint over, she needs to be careful when hes out...
and im in the middle of it all cause im their son and i dont really know how to act. i just hope this shit ends peacefully, i dont know how it could get worsee. atleast i hope so.

damn i just typed all this and i dunno if ya'll gone read it.. fuck it
peace
:'(

I'm sorry to hear that playa. I hope shit smooths over somehow. Keep ya head up.