Author Topic: The L.O.X. Take Back the Streets  (Read 167 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
The L.O.X. Take Back the Streets
« on: February 21, 2003, 08:53:02 AM »
The L.O.X. Take Back the Streets - Posted 2/20/2003 by jayo

The L.O.X. are back on the mixtape circuit with their latest single, "The Streets Is Back." Gearing up to release their highly anticipated, Live, Suffer, Celebrate, set for release this spring, Jadakiss explained how the group has matured since their last effort. "…[We've matured] on the business side…we learned how to handle budgets, and how to not go over the cap…we only need a couple of big named producers…you don't have to spend your money. We basically learned the stuff that nobody was gonna ever tell us a few years ago…"

Although "The Streets Is Back" is in the same vein of the classic Ruff Ryder-street anthem sound, Jadakiss said that fans could also expect some different sounds on this project. "It's not the normal Ruff Ryder sound…it's mostly no-named new producers that we just pulled out of the gutter…"  :o :o :o

Live, Suffer, Celebrate will also feature production from Vinny, Divine, Salaam Remy and Trackmasters. The L.O.X. also inked a deal for their D-Block Records with Universal, last month.

source: The Source

'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

KVB

Re:The L.O.X. Take Back the Streets
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 09:05:58 AM »
Tight news... can't wait for a new LOX album.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 11:23:09 AM »
Tight news... can't wait for a new LOX album.
word

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 11:23:49 AM »
lmao @ take back the streets...lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2003, 11:28:51 AM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll