Author Topic: Dear Mr. 1200 Post in a month AKA EM28  (Read 593 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Dear Mr. 1200 Post in a month AKA EM28
« on: February 21, 2003, 08:56:12 AM »
Quit jockin my dick...Everybody on this forum thinks you are gay as hell..Go back to the Eminem forum or whereever you came from. Mr. California tough guy i dare you to post a pic of yourself son..The truth is your 5'5 120 Lbs.. Since i can't whoop yo ass on the internet. BAttle me in audio or keystyle.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Dear Mr. 1200 Post in a month AKA EM28
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 09:42:56 AM »
Well I dont think he is and I dont think u are... but this thread might become interesting :D

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 10:09:21 AM »
Well I dont think he is and I dont think u are... but this thread might become interesting :D

ya ithink EM28 iz kool too he aint gay but watch its this thread iz gonna get krunk and JOme iz gonna locc it up ::). im out!!!

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 11:10:07 AM »
looking at tha pic of u it looks like i can whoop ur ass cuzz i aint know punk ill fucc sum ppl up and wuts ur beef wit him anywayz?? im out!!!

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2003, 11:25:32 AM »
looking at tha pic of u it looks like i can whoop ur ass cuzz i aint know punk ill fucc sum ppl up and wuts ur beef wit him anywayz?? im out!!!
ooooooooooooooooooooohhh  :o

lol

this could be funny...
whats the deal w/ the hate for EM?

EM28

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2003, 11:26:19 AM »
Quit jockin my dick...Everybody on this forum thinks you are gay as hell..Go back to the Eminem forum or whereever you came from. Mr. California tough guy i dare you to post a pic of yourself son..The truth is your 5'5 120 Lbs.. Since i can't whoop yo ass on the internet. BAttle me in audio or keystyle.

see not everyone thinks i'm gay.....you got some gay ass eyebrows....do you pluck em....go succ a big dicc.....your from fuccin massachusetts and your making fun of me cuz i'm from cali....wtf.....

SIZE12AIRFORCES

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2003, 11:32:22 AM »

sup cum cake  got beef wit my g em28?.............look u wanna battlerap go to da keystyle and post a rap............... abd wtf is "Quit jockin my dick"? .......... r u fuckin gay ................. it sounds like u a gay ass white boy who might shoot up his skool for fun.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIZE12AIRFORCES

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2003, 11:34:37 AM »

o plus u look like u on crack in dat pic ..........u look like u 5'4 300 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Dane up and out lates fagot.

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2003, 01:34:26 PM »
^^^that has to be the dumbest name next to ><

Jome

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2003, 01:54:53 PM »

ya ithink EM28 iz kool too he aint gay but watch its this thread iz gonna get krunk and JOme iz gonna locc it up ::). im out!!!

Stfu slob ass CraBB bytch up in dis bitach stay on tha diCC on the hood!
Bytch Azz sloBs dickin around on the bonet of tha gay 6-4 ass hoes on tha syde of the locced out thugz, nahmean byatch? I'm out!!
End of story. Jome

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2003, 01:56:11 PM »
Ohh how big and hard of both of you... Threatening to whoop each others asses over the internet...

You all talk all that shit... But i bet in real life you couldnt back them big fuckin mouths up of yours... So at the end of the day your both wasting your time.. if u two r real hard go out and crack some heads of pop some caps in peoples asses.. Coz frankly this is a childish thread...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2003, 01:56:40 PM »
and from the looks of th video tape last month i knocked out the new england welterweight champion...An what does it matter where you from..Son don't rag on me cuz i dont have a unibrow. I got the goofy 13 year old black kid with goggle glasses raggin on me sayin he gonna whoop me.....LMFAO.. Hey how bout this summer...I WILL be in Cali...Talk to me then..And about the battle board i battle all three of you at the same time..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2003, 01:58:37 PM »
lmao 5'4 300 lbs

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2003, 01:59:00 PM »

o plus u look like u on crack in dat pic ..........u look like u 5'4 300 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Dane up and out lates fagot.

you people are making me run out of quality pics.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2003, 01:59:56 PM »
lmao...wheres the guy who says END...lol...that guys an idiot...lol

end sgv