Author Topic: Game's altercations  (Read 1451 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game's altercations
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 12:46:34 AM »
^^^ Spider Said Fuck Snoop, Snoop Had No Bizz Saying Anything About That Situation... Snoop Aint Never ad A Fight When It Comes Down To It, So Spider Felt Snoop Shouldn't Said Shit About A Fight.... Spider Wanted To See Game In Te Streets!!!!

Snoop and Jayo Felony had a fight. Lol

so why didn't Spider box Game or "see him in the streets then" ?
LOL^ when did he choose to ignore it? he said he aint got no problems with taken a fade with anyone in an interview on here! But snoop has never put hands on anyone u weirdo.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:54:38 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 12:52:49 AM »
i never heard spider saying anything about that??

young hootie hate game and has talk bad about him before...

dont really think either spider or game want that fight... they know it is a problem if they loose!!

go listen to bangadoshish 2 and theres vids on youtube as well, if someone was being that disrespectful o my moms i would be mad, "idont know lekisha but i know lanette, she gives some bomb ass head cuhz thats on the set" - toe tags

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 07:42:39 AM »
i am almost 100 on game will take a fade against spider...... spider suck at rapping but he always seem to tell the truth and seem real.... i have only heard one say spider aint that tough...

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 09:14:45 AM »
Spider was 50 puppet and got played . Game hands is just as dirty with all his antics he pulled . As far as Gucci and Waka learnning how to bang you sound like a clown cuz Gucci done already popped a wannabe crip from Jeezy click . Waka been shot and went heads up with Slick Pulla from Jeezy group and countless other fights so they don't need to learn to bang . Especially since they got bodies and took losses (Slim Dunkin) . Then they cool with Bleu Davinci a real cali crip from NHC EastCoast delamo . Also Spider Loc was shooting that low budget movie in Piru hood in the CPT and Game sent some O.G.'s over to Spider to extend an olive branch . Spider was riding 50 cent meat so hard he didn't want to speak to Game from his own mouth . Game had no reason to fear Spider when he had G.Magic in his corner .

Blogger, Waka Or Gucci Was Not Banging When They First Hit The Seen... Lil Wayne Turnt Out These New Industry Damu's Out, That Shit They Been Through Was Not On Some Banging Shit... & G Magic Aint In Game Corner, He In Game's Pocket...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-x5c4gSZrIo?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-x5c4gSZrIo?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 01:25:27 PM »
Spider was 50 puppet and got played . Game hands is just as dirty with all his antics he pulled . As far as Gucci and Waka learnning how to bang you sound like a clown cuz Gucci done already popped a wannabe crip from Jeezy click . Waka been shot and went heads up with Slick Pulla from Jeezy group and countless other fights so they don't need to learn to bang . Especially since they got bodies and took losses (Slim Dunkin) . Then they cool with Bleu Davinci a real cali crip from NHC EastCoast delamo . Also Spider Loc was shooting that low budget movie in Piru hood in the CPT and Game sent some O.G.'s over to Spider to extend an olive branch . Spider was riding 50 cent meat so hard he didn't want to speak to Game from his own mouth . Game had no reason to fear Spider when he had G.Magic in his corner .
Is Bleu Davinci the guy down with Big Meech/BMF?

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2012, 01:48:57 PM »
^^^ Spider Said Fuck Snoop, Snoop Had No Bizz Saying Anything About That Situation... Snoop Aint Never ad A Fight When It Comes Down To It, So Spider Felt Snoop Shouldn't Said Shit About A Fight.... Spider Wanted To See Game In Te Streets!!!!

LOL^ when did he choose to ignore it? he said he aint got no problems with taken a fade with anyone in an interview on here! But snoop has never put hands on anyone u weirdo.

LOL at you still using outdated insults you learned from your idol Spider "weirdo"

you still on his dick even after he called you a groupie on his old forum back in the day lmao.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 12:52:35 AM »

LOL at you still using outdated insults you learned from your idol Spider "weirdo"

you still on his dick even after he called you a groupie on his old forum back in the day lmao.
that would be hard considering I wasnt on his old forums, u seem 2 b the dickrider following me about this forum and getting mad when ur stupid ass questions get answerd
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 07:21:31 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

Black Male

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 01:03:18 AM »
at the end of the day everyone from both sides is looking from the outside in...

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 07:34:44 AM »

just relised who this faggot is whoz been been hanging from my nuts on this forum the past few years under different names, ur reply to everything is "groupy" zzzzzz... Fanboy! Its the weekend how bout u try get some pussy! Peace.

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2012, 07:52:44 AM »

just relised who this faggot is whoz been been hanging from my nuts on this forum the past few years under different names, ur reply to everything is "groupy" zzzzzz... Fanboy! Its the weekend how bout u try get some pussy! Peace.

wrong lol I've only been under this same username for years (except my alias where I made the Rosemo/Daz thread), you were on the old Spider Loc forums under the same name too and you used to type in all C's and claimed G-Unit crip and all that bullshit so quit fronting when you know damn well your favorite rapper dissed you hard via keyboard cuz he felt uncomfortable even over the net because of you asking him creepy questions and shit

u seem 2 b the dickrider following me about this forum and getting mad when ur stupid ass questions get answerd

sounds like somebody mad and it ain't me. lol
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:03:24 AM by BloodMoney, The Trillest. »