Author Topic: Crooked I-Says New Solo Album Coming In 2013  (Read 2722 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Crooked I-Says New Solo Album Coming In 2013
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 05:27:19 AM »
And dont get it twisted, people love that sub-machine tomahawk machine gun army tank heat seeking missle lyrical battle rap Crooked I and he shouldnt never leave us without that.  But his lazy concepts and beats dont quite knock.  He gets to soundin like "every other rapper" doing that

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 05:27:58 AM »
He should really just go to his vault and make a "Lost Tapes" typa of CD, press 1000 copies and put this shit on the internet for sale - people are dying for years to hear his unreleased material from 19th Street era and B.O.S.S. so he would at least make some money off it...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 05:31:29 AM »
i definitely agree.  but he should actually put out an effort of new music too.  him and alot of The Ruthless Family Tree have or are either making it past that threshold of people only wanting to hear their old shit.  They've all gotten new fans over the years and they should expect backlash from Bloggers if the Production Credits and Features dont match up with something ideal for them.  it is what it is but it aint that bad.  they just gotta get over it and do it

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 07:32:35 AM »
truth be told Crook should've came out sometime in 04'.  He was still Pre-Slaughterhouse hot then from those Murder Inc. features. 

#justathought

Quadruple OG

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 09:06:51 AM »
The biggest missed opportunity for both Crooked I and Eastwood was in 2005. Could have easily piggybacked the buzz Game had from leaving G-Unit and dropping those mixtapes and parlayed it into some success. Especially Eastwood since he was rolling with Game at the time.

pixtr

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 10:07:43 AM »
truth be told Crook should've came out sometime in 04'.  He was still Pre-Slaughterhouse hot then from those Murder Inc. features. 

#justathought
i think Slaughterhouse it's the main reason why it's truth now, it's like he learned  how to make studio album and relase it, and I wouldn't be surprised when Shady relase his debut

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 10:41:53 AM »
This dude right here man, seriusly can it get any worster? or even funnier ? this dude is a joke, a slave & a clown.

I mean trapstars, one hit wonders & whack mcīs are dropping albums like hot dogs and this dude???? he steped his foot in 97 in this game and now what? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE HOT QUALTIY MUSIC THIS OR THAT....I DONīT GIVE A DAMN, THIS DUDE IS A TOTALY JOKE, THAT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM IS GARBAGE AS FUCK, WE DONīT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS IN DETAIL.

CROOKED I YOU JUST A FUCKIN SLAVE ASS NIGGA, IM WONDERING IF YOU WILL DROPING YOUR DEBUT ALBUM IF OBAMA GETīS HIS 2ND ELECTION or IF HEīS DROPING HIS ALBUM WHEN I GET 100 MILS IN LOTTORY.

FUCK CAM CAPONE CAUSE HEīS NOT A GOOD INTERVIEWER, WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A MEXICAN FAT BASTARD WHO NOT EDUCATED IN ENGLISH OR IN HIS SO CALLED INTERVIEW JOB, HEīS NOT ASKING HIM ABOUT HIS DEBUT RETAIL ALBUM, HEīS ASKING ABOUT A SOLO PROJECT, FOR CROOKED FUCKIN HOE ASS NIGGA I, IS A SOLO PROJECT THIS; EP, MIXTAPE or FUCKIN STREET ALBUM.

FUCK THIS JOKE ASS DUDE MAN, CROOKED NEEDS A BETTER JOB LIKE DOING STAND UPīS FOR DEF JAM COMEDY CAUSE HEīS A FUNNY ASS DUDE LAUGHT ABOUT HIM!

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 10:58:03 AM »
For real though it's cuz you can't rush perfection. LMAO.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 11:44:47 AM »
This dude right here man, seriusly can it get any worster? or even funnier ? this dude is a joke, a slave & a clown.

I mean trapstars, one hit wonders & whack mcīs are dropping albums like hot dogs and this dude???? he steped his foot in 97 in this game and now what? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE HOT QUALTIY MUSIC THIS OR THAT....I DONīT GIVE A DAMN, THIS DUDE IS A TOTALY JOKE, THAT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM IS GARBAGE AS FUCK, WE DONīT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS IN DETAIL.

CROOKED I YOU JUST A FUCKIN SLAVE ASS NIGGA, IM WONDERING IF YOU WILL DROPING YOUR DEBUT ALBUM IF OBAMA GETīS HIS 2ND ELECTION or IF HEīS DROPING HIS ALBUM WHEN I GET 100 MILS IN LOTTORY.

FUCK CAM CAPONE CAUSE HEīS NOT A GOOD INTERVIEWER, WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A MEXICAN FAT BASTARD WHO NOT EDUCATED IN ENGLISH OR IN HIS SO CALLED INTERVIEW JOB, HEīS NOT ASKING HIM ABOUT HIS DEBUT RETAIL ALBUM, HEīS ASKING ABOUT A SOLO PROJECT, FOR CROOKED FUCKIN HOE ASS NIGGA I, IS A SOLO PROJECT THIS; EP, MIXTAPE or FUCKIN STREET ALBUM.

FUCK THIS JOKE ASS DUDE MAN, CROOKED NEEDS A BETTER JOB LIKE DOING STAND UPīS FOR DEF JAM COMEDY CAUSE HEīS A FUNNY ASS DUDE LAUGHT ABOUT HIM!

1-there is no word called "worster"

2-if you hate Crooked so much how come you keep coming back to the Boss Board after being banned 3 times now?

3-I have Still an MC original, want it?

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2012, 11:59:48 AM »
 :tosser:

crooked i has been saying the same shit for years. he's alienated his fan base to the point where i don't give a shit anymore.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2012, 12:06:11 PM »

1-there is no word called "worster"

2-if you hate Crooked so much how come you keep coming back to the Boss Board after being banned 3 times now?

3-I have Still an MC original, want it?

I sell your life and i sold im still a mc to this pinhead effex so the answer is clear...i destoryed effex life why do i push more? heīs killed already nobody shows him respect so why the fuck are you thinking i will step into his shitty ass corny ass child forum?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »

crooked i has been saying the same shit for years. he's alienated his fan base to the point where i don't give a shit anymore.

LOL yeah so he alienated his fans by giving them a free 20 songs worth of material last June?

Sure he sounds silly for talking about his album but dude gives his fans so much free music they get spoiled like you

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2012, 02:10:08 PM »

LOL yeah so he alienated his fans by giving them a free 20 songs worth of material last June?

Sure he sounds silly for talking about his album but dude gives his fans so much free music they get spoiled like you
Crooked I's Own Hillbillie Groupie Billy Boy

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »

and you are my own personal groupie

you literally reply to EVERY post I make :)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2012, 02:17:26 PM »

and you are my own personal groupie

you literally reply to EVERY post I make :)
you do the same shit billy  ::) cob=cock on billy  :-*