Author Topic: Crooked I-Says New Solo Album Coming In 2013  (Read 2716 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Crooked I-Says New Solo Album Coming In 2013
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »

crooked i has been saying the same shit for years. he's alienated his fan base to the point where i don't give a shit anymore.

LOL yeah so he alienated his fans by giving them a free 20 songs worth of material last June?

Sure he sounds silly for talking about his album but dude gives his fans so much free music they get spoiled like you
Crooked I's Own Hillbillie Groupie Billy Boy

and you are my own personal groupie

you literally reply to EVERY post I make :)
you do the same shit billy  ::) cob=cock on billy  :-*

actually no i don't

you meanwhile scour my username's posts, Mr. Kyle the Canuck :)

EFFeX

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2012, 04:43:54 PM »
This dude right here man, seriusly can it get any worster? or even funnier ? this dude is a joke, a slave & a clown.

I mean trapstars, one hit wonders & whack mcīs are dropping albums like hot dogs and this dude???? he steped his foot in 97 in this game and now what? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE HOT QUALTIY MUSIC THIS OR THAT....I DONīT GIVE A DAMN, THIS DUDE IS A TOTALY JOKE, THAT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM IS GARBAGE AS FUCK, WE DONīT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS IN DETAIL.

CROOKED I YOU JUST A FUCKIN SLAVE ASS NIGGA, IM WONDERING IF YOU WILL DROPING YOUR DEBUT ALBUM IF OBAMA GETīS HIS 2ND ELECTION or IF HEīS DROPING HIS ALBUM WHEN I GET 100 MILS IN LOTTORY.

FUCK CAM CAPONE CAUSE HEīS NOT A GOOD INTERVIEWER, WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A MEXICAN FAT BASTARD WHO NOT EDUCATED IN ENGLISH OR IN HIS SO CALLED INTERVIEW JOB, HEīS NOT ASKING HIM ABOUT HIS DEBUT RETAIL ALBUM, HEīS ASKING ABOUT A SOLO PROJECT, FOR CROOKED FUCKIN HOE ASS NIGGA I, IS A SOLO PROJECT THIS; EP, MIXTAPE or FUCKIN STREET ALBUM.

FUCK THIS JOKE ASS DUDE MAN, CROOKED NEEDS A BETTER JOB LIKE DOING STAND UPīS FOR DEF JAM COMEDY CAUSE HEīS A FUNNY ASS DUDE LAUGHT ABOUT HIM!

1-there is no word called "worster"

2-if you hate Crooked so much how come you keep coming back to the Boss Board after being banned 3 times now?

3-I have Still an MC original, want it?

I sell your life and i sold im still a mc to this pinhead effex so the answer is clear...i destoryed effex life why do i push more? heīs killed already nobody shows him respect so why the fuck are you thinking i will step into his shitty ass corny ass child forum?

You sold me "I'm Still A MC"? News to me...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2012, 04:52:34 PM »
This dude right here man, seriusly can it get any worster? or even funnier ? this dude is a joke, a slave & a clown.

I mean trapstars, one hit wonders & whack mcīs are dropping albums like hot dogs and this dude???? he steped his foot in 97 in this game and now what? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE HOT QUALTIY MUSIC THIS OR THAT....I DONīT GIVE A DAMN, THIS DUDE IS A TOTALY JOKE, THAT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM IS GARBAGE AS FUCK, WE DONīT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS IN DETAIL.

CROOKED I YOU JUST A FUCKIN SLAVE ASS NIGGA, IM WONDERING IF YOU WILL DROPING YOUR DEBUT ALBUM IF OBAMA GETīS HIS 2ND ELECTION or IF HEīS DROPING HIS ALBUM WHEN I GET 100 MILS IN LOTTORY.

FUCK CAM CAPONE CAUSE HEīS NOT A GOOD INTERVIEWER, WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A MEXICAN FAT BASTARD WHO NOT EDUCATED IN ENGLISH OR IN HIS SO CALLED INTERVIEW JOB, HEīS NOT ASKING HIM ABOUT HIS DEBUT RETAIL ALBUM, HEīS ASKING ABOUT A SOLO PROJECT, FOR CROOKED FUCKIN HOE ASS NIGGA I, IS A SOLO PROJECT THIS; EP, MIXTAPE or FUCKIN STREET ALBUM.

FUCK THIS JOKE ASS DUDE MAN, CROOKED NEEDS A BETTER JOB LIKE DOING STAND UPīS FOR DEF JAM COMEDY CAUSE HEīS A FUNNY ASS DUDE LAUGHT ABOUT HIM!

2-if you hate Crooked so much how come you keep coming back to the Boss Board after being banned 3 times now?

I sell your life and i sold im still a mc to this pinhead effex so the answer is clear...i destoryed effex life why do i push more? heīs killed already nobody shows him respect so why the fuck are you thinking i will step into his shitty ass corny ass child forum?

hahahaha

Ferhat = the worst liar ever

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2012, 05:10:37 PM »
I think it's coming out this time. I'm going solo on this one but I believe he will. Why? I think this time around he has more stability from a business standpoint, making more dough and has more control than ever in his career. He's got the Slaughterhouse camp behind him and Eminem. We might even get some Dr. Dre on his album. Will I be surprised if he doesn't? NOPE but I think the time is better than ever.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

EFFeX

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2012, 05:54:02 PM »

hahahaha

Ferhat = the worst liar ever

It's not even really that he's a liar, it's just that NOTHING he says makes any sense. Like when he spammed my PM's for a week straight on here rambling on about nothing. Saying crazy racist stuff, lol. I don't even think he knows what he's talking about. Either that or he does and he has us all completely fooled.

Naaa....

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2012, 10:44:24 PM »

crooked i has been saying the same shit for years. he's alienated his fan base to the point where i don't give a shit anymore.

LOL yeah so he alienated his fans by giving them a free 20 songs worth of material last June?

Sure he sounds silly for talking about his album but dude gives his fans so much free music they get spoiled like you
Crooked I's Own Hillbillie Groupie Billy Boy

and you are my own personal groupie

you literally reply to EVERY post I make :)
you do the same shit billy  ::) cob=cock on billy  :-*

actually no i don't

you meanwhile scour my username's posts, Mr. Kyle the Canuck :)
who's kyle billy is that your gay lover

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2012, 09:29:43 AM »

Damn girl why are you lying? you gave me 100 bucks for this cheapy ass track and now you hiding the truth because everybody shouldnīt know that youīre a crooked i groupie....hahahahahahah nice one...really doe, you just a slave.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2012, 09:53:47 AM »
I think it's coming out this time. I'm going solo on this one but I believe he will. Why? I think this time around he has more stability from a business standpoint, making more dough and has more control than ever in his career. He's got the Slaughterhouse camp behind him and Eminem. We might even get some Dr. Dre on his album. Will I be surprised if he doesn't? NOPE but I think the time is better than ever.

Go and listen to your blu,fashawn and homo murs....crooked i will never drop his debut solo retail album in stores, Mark that word NEVER.

David Gutterman

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2012, 09:54:49 AM »
he should call his album Detox.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2012, 10:03:44 AM »

That word detox would be a BIG credit for his debut album believe me, Crooked I is a Slave his got these conects to other big producers like dre,khalil,just blaze,premier etc. but heīs a brooke rapper...brooker then sean price get it?

David Gutterman

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2012, 10:19:40 AM »

That word detox would be a BIG credit for his debut album believe me, Crooked I is a Slave his got these conects to other big producers like dre,khalil,just blaze,premier etc. but heīs a brooke rapper...brooker then sean price get it?

yes, i do

Fraxxx

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2012, 10:56:03 AM »

Oh boy, I wouldn't be surprised if your German were as bad as your English. Or even worster. ;) But hey, do your thing, you're fuckin funny, lan.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2012, 11:57:07 AM »

Oh boy, I wouldn't be surprised if your German were as bad as your English. Or even worster. ;) But hey, do your thing, you're fuckin funny, lan.

Shut the fuck up Fuckin turkey sandwhich....

Fraxxx

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2012, 12:10:44 PM »

Shut the fuck up Fuckin turkey sandwhich....

All this rage! I bet your breath smells like an old man's armpit. ;D
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

EFFeX

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2012, 12:11:57 PM »

Damn girl why are you lying? you gave me 100 bucks for this cheapy ass track and now you hiding the truth because everybody shouldnīt know that youīre a crooked i groupie....hahahahahahah nice one...really doe, you just a slave.

LMAO @ The guy who literally cried and PM bombed everyone and the mother's inbox for this song for YEARS trying to turn around and say that I'm the way who had to pay for it.

By the way, your use of the word "Slave" and the "N" word is highly uncalled for and actually offensive coming from someone who is both WHITE and from GERMANY.

U serious bruh?