Author Topic: Crooked I-Says New Solo Album Coming In 2013  (Read 2700 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Crooked I-Says New Solo Album Coming In 2013
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2012, 12:37:02 PM »
I just wanna hear crooks song with kobe..starts here at 2:45  http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10358/title.crooked-i-warns-benzino-calm-down  scroll down for the video

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2012, 12:43:11 PM »
This dude right here man, seriusly can it get any worster? or even funnier ? this dude is a joke, a slave & a clown.

I mean trapstars, one hit wonders & whack mc´s are dropping albums like hot dogs and this dude???? he steped his foot in 97 in this game and now what? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE HOT QUALTIY MUSIC THIS OR THAT....I DON´T GIVE A DAMN, THIS DUDE IS A TOTALY JOKE, THAT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM IS GARBAGE AS FUCK, WE DON´T NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS IN DETAIL.

CROOKED I YOU JUST A FUCKIN SLAVE ASS NIGGA, IM WONDERING IF YOU WILL DROPING YOUR DEBUT ALBUM IF OBAMA GET´S HIS 2ND ELECTION or IF HE´S DROPING HIS ALBUM WHEN I GET 100 MILS IN LOTTORY.

FUCK CAM CAPONE CAUSE HE´S NOT A GOOD INTERVIEWER, WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A MEXICAN FAT BASTARD WHO NOT EDUCATED IN ENGLISH OR IN HIS SO CALLED INTERVIEW JOB, HE´S NOT ASKING HIM ABOUT HIS DEBUT RETAIL ALBUM, HE´S ASKING ABOUT A SOLO PROJECT, FOR CROOKED FUCKIN HOE ASS NIGGA I, IS A SOLO PROJECT THIS; EP, MIXTAPE or FUCKIN STREET ALBUM.

FUCK THIS JOKE ASS DUDE MAN, CROOKED NEEDS A BETTER JOB LIKE DOING STAND UP´S FOR DEF JAM COMEDY CAUSE HE´S A FUNNY ASS DUDE LAUGHT ABOUT HIM!

1-there is no word called "worster"

2-if you hate Crooked so much how come you keep coming back to the Boss Board after being banned 3 times now?

3-I have Still an MC original, want it?

I sell your life and i sold im still a mc to this pinhead effex so the answer is clear...i destoryed effex life why do i push more? he´s killed already nobody shows him respect so why the fuck are you thinking i will step into his shitty ass corny ass child forum?

You sold me "I'm Still A MC"? News to me...

Damn girl why are you lying? you gave me 100 bucks for this cheapy ass track and now you hiding the truth because everybody shouldn´t know that you´re a crooked i groupie....hahahahahahah nice one...really doe, you just a slave.

LMAO @ The guy who literally cried and PM bombed everyone and the mother's inbox for this song for YEARS trying to turn around and say that I'm the way who had to pay for it.

By the way, your use of the word "Slave" and the "N" word is highly uncalled for and actually offensive coming from someone who is both WHITE and from GERMANY.

U serious bruh?

Why the fuck you´re connecting these words together? do you think black people was the only ones who was running a fucked up life? but my talk against you is not about the color it´s about your dirty bum life who´s running after a slave named Crooked I.
i hope you´re enjoying my song that i sold your punk ass, cause im enjoying you´r money.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »
I just wanna hear crooks song with kobe..starts here at 2:45  http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10358/title.crooked-i-warns-benzino-calm-down  scroll down for the video

yeah cvrle, wait for it like gangsta´s cry & Boss & a Gangsta...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2012, 12:51:08 PM »

yea dude, fuck it, we got it at the end didnt we

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2012, 12:53:47 PM »

yea dude, fuck it, we got it at the end didnt we

yeah, but years after years...and now think about a debut retail album=?

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2012, 12:54:54 PM »
sure its coming. just in time for 15 year anniversary of his rapper career..

EFFeX

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2012, 01:27:36 PM »
This dude right here man, seriusly can it get any worster? or even funnier ? this dude is a joke, a slave & a clown.

I mean trapstars, one hit wonders & whack mc´s are dropping albums like hot dogs and this dude???? he steped his foot in 97 in this game and now what? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE HOT QUALTIY MUSIC THIS OR THAT....I DON´T GIVE A DAMN, THIS DUDE IS A TOTALY JOKE, THAT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM IS GARBAGE AS FUCK, WE DON´T NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS IN DETAIL.

CROOKED I YOU JUST A FUCKIN SLAVE ASS NIGGA, IM WONDERING IF YOU WILL DROPING YOUR DEBUT ALBUM IF OBAMA GET´S HIS 2ND ELECTION or IF HE´S DROPING HIS ALBUM WHEN I GET 100 MILS IN LOTTORY.

FUCK CAM CAPONE CAUSE HE´S NOT A GOOD INTERVIEWER, WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A MEXICAN FAT BASTARD WHO NOT EDUCATED IN ENGLISH OR IN HIS SO CALLED INTERVIEW JOB, HE´S NOT ASKING HIM ABOUT HIS DEBUT RETAIL ALBUM, HE´S ASKING ABOUT A SOLO PROJECT, FOR CROOKED FUCKIN HOE ASS NIGGA I, IS A SOLO PROJECT THIS; EP, MIXTAPE or FUCKIN STREET ALBUM.

FUCK THIS JOKE ASS DUDE MAN, CROOKED NEEDS A BETTER JOB LIKE DOING STAND UP´S FOR DEF JAM COMEDY CAUSE HE´S A FUNNY ASS DUDE LAUGHT ABOUT HIM!

2-if you hate Crooked so much how come you keep coming back to the Boss Board after being banned 3 times now?

I sell your life and i sold im still a mc to this pinhead effex so the answer is clear...i destoryed effex life why do i push more? he´s killed already nobody shows him respect so why the fuck are you thinking i will step into his shitty ass corny ass child forum?

Damn girl why are you lying? you gave me 100 bucks for this cheapy ass track and now you hiding the truth because everybody shouldn´t know that you´re a crooked i groupie....hahahahahahah nice one...really doe, you just a slave.

LMAO @ The guy who literally cried and PM bombed everyone and the mother's inbox for this song for YEARS trying to turn around and say that I'm the way who had to pay for it.

By the way, your use of the word "Slave" and the "N" word is highly uncalled for and actually offensive coming from someone who is both WHITE and from GERMANY.

U serious bruh?

Why the fuck you´re connecting these words together? do you think black people was the only ones who was running a fucked up life? but my talk against you is not about the color it´s about your dirty bum life who´s running after a slave named Crooked I.
i hope you´re enjoying my song that i sold your punk ass, cause im enjoying you´r money.

Seriously... what are you smoking?

I mean, did someone rip YOU off and since you fell for it you want to turn around and try to make someone else look stupid?

If I really wanted that damn song, I'd just ask Treacherous if they could hook it up. I just don't care though, grow up man.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 02:12:57 PM »
I think it's coming out this time. I'm going solo on this one but I believe he will. Why? I think this time around he has more stability from a business standpoint, making more dough and has more control than ever in his career. He's got the Slaughterhouse camp behind him and Eminem. We might even get some Dr. Dre on his album. Will I be surprised if he doesn't? NOPE but I think the time is better than ever.

Go and listen to your blu,fashawn and homo murs....crooked i will never drop his debut solo retail album in stores, Mark that word NEVER.

Yeah I'll be sure to mark it dawg. Your word means so much to the dubbCNN community. I'll mark it for sure  :laugh:
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2012, 03:52:53 PM »
I think it's coming out this time. I'm going solo on this one but I believe he will. Why? I think this time around he has more stability from a business standpoint, making more dough and has more control than ever in his career. He's got the Slaughterhouse camp behind him and Eminem. We might even get some Dr. Dre on his album. Will I be surprised if he doesn't? NOPE but I think the time is better than ever.

Go and listen to your blu,fashawn and homo murs....crooked i will never drop his debut solo retail album in stores, Mark that word NEVER.

check 2010:  Hood Stars

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2012, 06:31:32 PM »
somebody post up ferhat's picture again and I bet he crawls back into his mother's ass

"turkey sandwich" might be the new insult to replace "cracker" though, that's just pure unintentional genius

Fraxxx

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2012, 11:56:02 PM »
somebody post up ferhat's picture again and I bet he crawls back into his mother's ass

"turkey sandwich" might be the new insult to replace "cracker" though, that's just pure unintentional genius

It sure did hurt.

Welcome to my traps 2012
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2012, 06:58:24 AM »

U serious bruh?

I mean, did someone rip YOU off and since you fell for it you want to turn around and try to make someone else look stupid?

If I really wanted that damn song, I'd just ask Treacherous if they could hook it up. I just don't care though, grow up man.

Listen girl, i sold that song to you and Nobody can rip me off bottom line, you just a lying ass dude.....

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2012, 06:59:11 AM »

How much did you sold? do get that blood money? punk.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2012, 06:59:52 AM »

It sure did hurt.

Welcome to my traps 2012

...No Way Out...

EFFeX

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2012, 04:13:43 PM »

U serious bruh?

Listen girl, i sold that song to you and Nobody can rip me off bottom line, you just a lying ass dude.....

Just take your L and keep it moving bro...