Author Topic: kokan has over million followers on twitter  (Read 350 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
kokan has over million followers on twitter
« on: October 18, 2012, 12:18:51 AM »
can u buy followers too? like youtube view??

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: kokan has over million followers on twitter
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:53:22 AM »
maybe..

always thought dude was wack..
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Black Male

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 01:01:10 AM »
yeah you can buy followers, thats what a lot of these new cats out west are doing...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 04:48:55 AM »
yup.. just like Ski did with his latest video. LOL @ that.

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 10:31:19 AM »
you can buy followers indeed, and youtube views aswell.... that's how Rebellion against all there is reached 40k views 2 days after the video came out on youtube like 4 months ago and has 50k views now, lmao. pathetic if you ask me. twitter is a whole nother game though, you can buy followers but you have a wide range of strategies to get followers, that's how jt the bigga figga went from 6k followers to 75k within a week too.

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 11:06:49 AM »
rappers hustling
who would have guessed

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 11:16:59 AM »
imagine if you had to pay...even a dollar..to follow someone? most these cats would have no more than 5 followers...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 01:20:48 PM »
you can buy followers indeed, and youtube views aswell.... that's how Rebellion against all there is reached 40k views 2 days after the video came out on youtube like 4 months ago and has 50k views now, lmao. pathetic if you ask me. twitter is a whole nother game though, you can buy followers but you have a wide range of strategies to get followers, that's how jt the bigga figga went from 6k followers to 75k within a week too.

While it is possible to buy views and followers (and I'm sure lots of people do it), it was NOT the case with the Mac Mall "Rebellion Against All There Is" video. We got that video placed on the front page of VEVO and VEVO gave it great feature placements, which is where those views came from.

I've been getting lots of videos featured via VEVO, which is 100% legit views and you can tell from the comments etc.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 01:26:35 PM »
Who gives a fuck if he´s got 1 or 1mil followers?, he saved snoop´s rap life in the last meal, he was 9 times on that bitch...

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 01:38:47 PM »

While it is possible to buy views and followers (and I'm sure lots of people do it), it was NOT the case with the Mac Mall "Rebellion Against All There Is" video. We got that video placed on the front page of VEVO and VEVO gave it great feature placements, which is where those views came from.

I've been getting lots of videos featured via VEVO, which is 100% legit views and you can tell from the comments etc.

ok my bad for my badmouthing though. good lookin for mac mall.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »
Who gives a fuck if he´s got 1 or 1mil followers?, he saved snoop´s rap life in the last meal, he was 9 times on that bitch...

translation in english please?

Alghouti

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 02:11:06 PM »

translation in english please?

8 instead of 9 times though.