Author Topic: Bad azz dpg  (Read 561 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Bad azz dpg
« on: October 21, 2012, 01:31:50 AM »
is it true snoop dont fuck wid him no mo cuz he had beef with warren

KrazySumwhat

Re: Bad azz dpg
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 02:09:13 AM »
 ???

Okka

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 03:36:17 AM »
You talkin' about the "beef" they had on Twitter some time ago?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 12:48:02 AM »
snoop wasnt fucking with bad azz a long time before that.

Back in 2004 when bad azz released his executive decisions album, he originally had a snoop feature on there, but snoop wouldnt give the clear to release the track with him on the album,
unless he received like 30-40 g'z or sumthing from the label that was releasing his album. It was some ridiculous amount, and its fucked up of snoop to do that to bad azz. He should be doing that guest appearance for the love, and not be asking so much from a small independant label who most probably didnt even make that much money from the sales of the album , when they obviously wouldnt be able to afford it. Bad azz couldnt take it how snoop would do that to him, so he aired out the situation to let everybody know that snoop is being so cold and greedy, which angered snoop, as he thought this was something that the public shouldnt be knowing, and that bad shouldve kept his mouth shut.

I dont blame bad azz for letting everybody know how snoop is. He didnt even pay goldie loc and tray deee for tha eastsidaz albums they did. snoop gave goldie loc and tray dee those dogghouse platinum/diamond chains which costed like 40g'z each, but they were according to goldie and tray dee given to them as gifts from being artists on dogghouse, but snoop claims later that they were taking out of their pay after goldie and tray deee hit snoop up for unpaid royalties, which were supposed to be around 1 million dollars each.

snoop is just like suge knight, or worse

bad azz's issue with warren, was that warren said that he would do some beats for bad azz's projects, but he never ended up doing it, after repeat reminders,
and he got the shits with warren and aired him out on twitter.
This is also quite ironic about warren, as he always wonders why the dpg family dont fuck him him much, and that nobody asks him to do beats for their projects,
but here's a situation where bad azz reached out to warren to do some beats, and the dude cant even punch out a few beats for his dpg homey bad azz.
What a lazy motherfucker, just like his brother dr dre. i find it hard to beleive that warren's work schedule is so tied up, that he cant cook up a few beats for bad azz.
If that was battlecat or someone else, they wouldve had a few beats made up in no more than a day.

not to mention that warren is fucking with all the gay ass noname rappers , instead of bringing the twinz and bad azz back on his records, or show some love to
his childhood homey lil half dead (was also part of the 213 group at a certain time back in the day) to do a hook for one of his tracks, who he's never done a track with before.
 Dont understand warren at all.
He's clueless to what the people who still buy his records really want. But I'm sure this was all talked about too many times before, so no need to go into that anymore .
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:05:31 AM by ironmike »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 06:01:51 AM »
 I always wondered why Snoop was taken off Bad's album.

Pretty sure in a bad Azz interview last year or earlier this year he said him and Snoop were like brothers and he was claiming DPG still in a freestyle i heard(within a year ago)? Shame he dont make music with them no more.

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 10:28:31 AM »
snoop & bad never really beefed though, and snoop shouted out bad azz in an interview with dubcc i think the interview where nima shows a free tray deeee t-shirt to snoop.

didn't bad azz write some stuff for ego trippin too ?

anyway i agree with snoop being greedy as fuck. i don't think it's fair for warren g though.

Tadaw

• Lil Geezy
  • Westcoast makes me high
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 03:51:57 PM »
I asked the same question 1 year ago, if Mr Bad still a DPG is ? And why Daz not work whit him anymore ? Because  "Don't Wanna Die (feat. Daz Dillinger & Blaqthoven)" was the shit !!!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 11:10:58 PM »
I think maybe the reason why warren didnt do those beats for bad azz is that warren is not interested in making beats for anybody unless he's getting paid well for them.

i understand warren's gotta eat, by making some decent money from his beats, but from his dpg family (snoop, twinz, lil half dead, bad azz, e-white, Lil c-style, daz, soopafly, goldie loc, tray deee, kurupt, rbx), he should be doing beats for them for the love, and just get them to pay what they can.
 If they havnt got money, then warren should just give them the beats anyways, and they can repay warren by helping him out with his albums, by writing lyrics for him, and featuring on his tracks for no charge. There's also another positive, as if he's always doing beats for them, and they get released on their projects, then thats also exposure for warren to showcase his beats to the public, which means more clients with dollars asking for beats from warren.

Everybody else, he can hit them up for whatever price he likes, especially those artists on major record labels
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:29:34 PM by ironmike »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 11:22:09 PM »
I asked the same question 1 year ago, if Mr Bad still a DPG is ? And why Daz not work whit him anymore ? Because  "Don't Wanna Die (feat. Daz Dillinger & Blaqthoven)" was the shit !!!

cuz Daz is a crackhead now

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 10:28:54 AM »
I think maybe the reason why warren didnt do those beats for bad azz is that warren is not interested in making beats for anybody unless he's getting paid well for them.

i understand warren's gotta eat, by making some decent money from his beats, but from his dpg family (snoop, twinz, lil half dead, bad azz, e-white, Lil c-style, daz, soopafly, goldie loc, tray deee, kurupt, rbx), he should be doing beats for them for the love, and just get them to pay what they can.
 If they havnt got money, then warren should just give them the beats anyways, and they can repay warren by helping him out with his albums, by writing lyrics for him, and featuring on his tracks for no charge. There's also another positive, as if he's always doing beats for them, and they get released on their projects, then thats also exposure for warren to showcase his beats to the public, which means more clients with dollars asking for beats from warren.

Everybody else, he can hit them up for whatever price he likes, especially those artists on major record labels
Warren can't pay his bills off of the love so all this free beats for every artist that is DPG-affiliated is not realistic in the least. We're not talking about a couple of up-and-comers making basements tapes to bump in their jeeps, we're talking about industry veterans making albums as a business. I mean, you're talking about Warren getting "exposure" like he's some local producer. If anything, these DPG ARTISTS should be throwing Warren free verses to get exposure. But bottom line, asking either to work for free out of love is not how things go.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 06:40:11 AM »
snoop is greedy:?

Okka

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 08:24:21 AM »
Bad Azz has ghostwritten for Warren G in the past and he never had a Warren G beat on his albums. It's a shame.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 06:35:56 PM »
Bad Azz has ghostwritten for Warren G in the past and he never had a Warren G beat on his albums. It's a shame.

what songs?

"back in the day i would kill for a Warren G beat but now?  nah"- bad azz

D-TalkX

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 11:15:49 PM »
snoop wasnt fucking with bad azz a long time before that.

Back in 2004 when bad azz released his executive decisions album, he originally had a snoop feature on there, but snoop wouldnt give the clear to release the track with him on the album,
unless he received like 30-40 g'z or sumthing from the label that was releasing his album. It was some ridiculous amount, and its fucked up of snoop to do that to bad azz. He should be doing that guest appearance for the love, and not be asking so much from a small independant label who most probably didnt even make that much money from the sales of the album , when they obviously wouldnt be able to afford it. Bad azz couldnt take it how snoop would do that to him, so he aired out the situation to let everybody know that snoop is being so cold and greedy, which angered snoop, as he thought this was something that the public shouldnt be knowing, and that bad shouldve kept his mouth shut.

I dont blame bad azz for letting everybody know how snoop is. He didnt even pay goldie loc and tray deee for tha eastsidaz albums they did. snoop gave goldie loc and tray dee those dogghouse platinum/diamond chains which costed like 40g'z each, but they were according to goldie and tray dee given to them as gifts from being artists on dogghouse, but snoop claims later that they were taking out of their pay after goldie and tray deee hit snoop up for unpaid royalties, which were supposed to be around 1 million dollars each.

snoop is just like suge knight, or worse

bad azz's issue with warren, was that warren said that he would do some beats for bad azz's projects, but he never ended up doing it, after repeat reminders,
and he got the shits with warren and aired him out on twitter.
This is also quite ironic about warren, as he always wonders why the dpg family dont fuck him him much, and that nobody asks him to do beats for their projects,
but here's a situation where bad azz reached out to warren to do some beats, and the dude cant even punch out a few beats for his dpg homey bad azz.
What a lazy motherfucker, just like his brother dr dre. i find it hard to beleive that warren's work schedule is so tied up, that he cant cook up a few beats for bad azz.
If that was battlecat or someone else, they wouldve had a few beats made up in no more than a day.

not to mention that warren is fucking with all the gay ass noname rappers , instead of bringing the twinz and bad azz back on his records, or show some love to
his childhood homey lil half dead (was also part of the 213 group at a certain time back in the day) to do a hook for one of his tracks, who he's never done a track with before.
 Dont understand warren at all.
He's clueless to what the people who still buy his records really want. But I'm sure this was all talked about too many times before, so no need to go into that anymore .

This sounds like a lot of speculating and that a few pieces may be missing. 3 sides to every story.

D-TalkX

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 11:18:05 PM »

Warren can't pay his bills off of the love so all this free beats for every artist that is DPG-affiliated is not realistic in the least. We're not talking about a couple of up-and-comers making basements tapes to bump in their jeeps, we're talking about industry veterans making albums as a business. I mean, you're talking about Warren getting "exposure" like he's some local producer. If anything, these DPG ARTISTS should be throwing Warren free verses to get exposure. But bottom line, asking either to work for free out of love is not how things go.

Well saod