Author Topic: Here's a recap of my latest trip to St. Louis to freestyle on street corners...  (Read 2694 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
sounds like a great experience. dubcc is just mad cuz they dont have the testicular fortitude to try something as enlightening as this.

1-sounds like he had nothing better to do and once again did not want to watch over his family

2-it takes balls to talk infront of a large group of people....it takes about 2 hits of bath salts to go freestyling infrot of people outside of the local Wal Green's
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

sounds like a great experience. dubcc is just mad cuz they dont have the testicular fortitude to try something as enlightening as this. they're too worried they'd get laughed at and possibly even bullied like they used to back in middle school.

C'mon man, you know if Cham or someone you don't like posted some shit like this you'd be laughing your ass off.

Blood$

Attention whoring out in public while your kid is seeking your attention. SMH.

he left his son sitting in a high chair with a razorblade and matches
OH SHIT

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Sccit

sounds like a great experience. dubcc is just mad cuz they dont have the testicular fortitude to try something as enlightening as this. they're too worried they'd get laughed at and possibly even bullied like they used to back in middle school.

C'mon man, you know if Cham or someone you don't like posted some shit like this you'd be laughing your ass off.

probably...but cham is gay

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I mean, I'm by far the best rapper on this forum.

Sccit

lmfao...dude is postin on a forum with the likes of m.o, klientel, soopafly, shade sheist, daz, etc, not to mention the almighty sccit and the very creator of this thread, infinite. all better rappers than you....by miles. u should be ashamed of yourself.

O.G A.Geesta'z

lmfao...dude is postin on a forum with the likes of m.o, klientel, soopafly, shade sheist, daz, etc, not to mention the almighty sccit and the very creator of this thread, infinite. all better rappers than you....by miles. u should be ashamed of yourself.
::)
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

i was with you til you threw out Brian's name :D

nah honestly i've never even heard Cham rap but I just guess he can't be as good as soopafly or even crack nigga Daz

Fraxxx

I'd say the best rapper on this forum is not even American. And I'm talking about real forum members, not rappers that post here once in a while.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

bouli77

gotta admit that the sole verse that I heard from cham a while back was pretty impressive.

Sikotic™

Wait....the mumbling shit Brian does is considered rapping?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

was midwestryder anywhere to be found or is he flaw just like we all know he is?

Hack Wilson - real

was midwestryder anywhere to be found or is he flaw just like we all know he is?

i think even midwestryder realiezes that brian is a worthless wigger hahahahaha

Remedy360

Wonder what happened to Shippin Bricz, he was a good poster.