Author Topic: why do u think theres so much beef on the DUBCC  (Read 400 times)

DPG4lyfe

Re:why do u think theres so much beef on the DUBCC
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2003, 10:39:07 AM »
I didn't "decided to have shyt with" you. You came on this thread, a serious thread, dissing him. I rolled my eyes. You came and had a go at me. So I rolled my eyes again.

::)

::) well ill jus roll my eyez bacc and it done over i gfot nun wit u but FUCC JOME!!!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2003, 01:35:19 PM »
i think it is just personality conflicts.. Two faced people and people who don’t really understand the concept of interpersonal communications and relationships... we are overly aggressive towards our beliefs.. we put other down to better ourselves... we hear without understanding and empathy... then we have those who thieve on conflicted.. who love the negative attention that is given.. we displace ourselves as these self-righteous people. When we are not... most of us are not even descent human beings in the real world let alone on the internet... and frankly.. Some people just do not have anything better to do with their lives...........  
whats with those #'s? i see them everywhere now.

Yeah I noticed em too, I think it happens when you try copy/pasting something, or using special charecters in AOL, dunno.

But yeah most of the beef happens, because many people here are immature.  Seeking refuge behind a computer screen gives them more confidence of acting stupid.  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2003, 02:27:09 PM »
foos get mad when u tell em the truth about their favorite artists...thats all

OutSider

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2003, 02:32:29 PM »
i think it is just personality conflicts.. Two faced people and people who don’t really understand the concept of interpersonal communications and relationships... we are overly aggressive towards our beliefs.. we put other down to better ourselves... we hear without understanding and empathy... then we have those who thieve on conflicted.. who love the negative attention that is given.. we displace ourselves as these self-righteous people. When we are not... most of us are not even descent human beings in the real world let alone on the internet... and frankly.. Some people just do not have anything better to do with their lives...........  

Yeah I noticed em too, I think it happens when you try copy/pasting something, or using special charecters in AOL, dunno.

But yeah most of the beef happens, because many people here are immature.  Seeking refuge behind a computer screen gives them more confidence of acting stupid.  

-{bLaDe}

lol... hey how did you guess... i have been coping/pasting my posts or most of the longer ones... becuase AOL freezes up... this way i dont lose what i am writting...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2003, 02:37:46 PM »

-{bLaDe}

lol... hey how did you guess... i have been coping/pasting my posts or most of the longer ones... becuase AOL freezes up... this way i dont lose what i am writting...

LoL cuz I noticed, in T.O.T , those #'s things come up a lot in threads where ppl copy paste articles etc.  And most of them are americans, and most americans are on AOL lol.. Jus sumting I observed which lead me to believe this.

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

KVB

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2003, 02:41:02 AM »
foos get mad when u tell em the truth about their favorite artists...thats all

E-40 is the G.O.A.T.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2003, 04:59:54 PM »
Is it me or is Pink trying to sound smart nowadays?...Only problem is she's been spelling most of her words wrong...Anyone noticed this?...Oh well, maybe her fingers are too fat to only hit one key...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2003, 08:13:38 PM »
When you copy and paste an apostrophe, it shows up as ’    ; it's some glitch in windows.