Author Topic: Did any1 watch michael jacksons side of the story  (Read 148 times)

HBKid_Jr

Did any1 watch michael jacksons side of the story
« on: February 20, 2003, 10:28:32 PM »
it was on tonight an after watchin it,  my opinion on him completely changed.  there's still some things he does that are a bit suspect but for the most part i really feel bad for him that the media does that shit 2 him.  an a lot of it he realizes what the media is doin i really feel sorry for the bull shit they put him through.  dont get me wrong he still a bit out there but atleast with him giving his side he seemed a lot more human.  i feel really bad for tha kid gavin tho.  did any1 see what that kids goin through.  he got kids his age comin up to him an sayin hes one of the kids hes fuckin an shit.  12 year old kid that beat the odds an the muthafuckin media is makin him out to be MJ's sex toy

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Did any1 watch michael jacksons side of the story
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 11:53:28 PM »
yeah after watching both programs on him i just gained A LOT of respect for him, i really think he's got a pure loving heart and everything he does is out of innocence. he's got childhood problems though and you can tell he's trying to still be a kid still but that's okay i'd rather have him lost in innocence of childhood than the other way around

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 01:14:41 AM »
after watching this show i felt really bad for him.  the media seems to spin everything that goes on in his life.  it was really messed up when they started talking about how gavin was picked on by other peers after all he's been through with the cancer.  but hopefully this program will open up some people's eyes on who michael jackson really is.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 09:50:07 AM »
after watching like 10 minutes of this i wanted to puke...the sick pervert is trying to deceive everyone...and doesnt anyone realize that jacksons people had a big hand in producing this...of course it wasnt gonna display anything negative
« Last Edit: February 21, 2003, 09:52:34 AM by verbalassaulta »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2003, 11:43:55 AM »
^ lol...he he he
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2003, 12:15:23 PM »
anyone no if this will be on in the uk.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2003, 03:13:27 PM »
after watching like 10 minutes of this i wanted to puke...the sick pervert is trying to deceive everyone...and doesnt anyone realize that jacksons people had a big hand in producing this...of course it wasnt gonna display anything negative

No shit, I think both sides twisted shit around but who gives a fuck, only GULLIBLE ass niggas would change their point of view on someone cuzz of some MEDIA BULLSHIT.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2003, 07:29:50 PM »
yeah after watching both programs on him i just gained A LOT of respect for him, i really think he's got a pure loving heart and everything he does is out of innocence. he's got childhood problems though and you can tell he's trying to still be a kid still but that's okay i'd rather have him lost in innocence of childhood than the other way around

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2003, 08:08:49 AM »
I think anybody would be a dumbass not to notice what the media was doing.  They showed it in black and white about 6 times how different things about him were manipulated.  They show Bashir saying "I don't like the way he treats his kids" in an interview, then show footage from their last interview, with that little bitch saying "Michael; Michael, you're the greatest father! It almost makes me weep when I see you around your kids" then Mike says "well, I love kids, but the media always twists it, they take everything I say and turn it on me" and Bashir goes "Oh, we're not gonna do that here".  Well, if he loves the way Mike treats his kids, and says everybody should treat their kids like that, then why did he change his story for the special? He was either lying to Mike's face, or lying to us.  

Then, they show his ex-wife saying he'd never do anythign like that, and his OTHER ex-wife said the same thing.  Out of everybody in the world, you 'd think his ex-wives would agree with it, who hates somebody more than their ex-wife?  It's not true, that's why they won't go along with it.

Some of yall are so ignorantly pessimistic, you're more jaded by the media than you think.  They showed pictures of him from 88 when he did Moonwalker, and he looked exactly the same as he does now, different hair, and different color skin.  Same nose, same everything, but yet people say he's had plastic surgery every year since then.  It's just ignorance, people don't know half the story, and they don't know him, so they wanna jump on the bandwagon, because they think it's funny; it's really the most juvenile type of humor their is.  How hard is it to make fun of the way somebody looks? That's some bigoted crap right there.  

Bashir went on and on about how much Mike hates his dad, then cut it in mid expression, right before Mike said "But the man's a genius, look what he made us.  If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't love kids the way I do"

Convienant of him to cut that out.  

He also cut out mike's explanation of hanging the kid over the balcony.... of course it ain't changing anybody's mind.  Yall are gonna believe whatever you want, and I'm gonna believe whatever I want.  Pessimism vs. optimism rules the world.