Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar "Sherane AKA Master Splinter's Daughter" & "H.O.C."  (Read 393 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlt4oOk_OAA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mlt4oOk_OAA</a>  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fb_XyXz--bY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fb_XyXz--bY</a>

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:32:49 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Spoonie Luv

Re: Kendrick Lamar "Sherane AKA Master Splinter's Daughter" & "H.O.C."
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 01:59:45 AM »
i dont know what was your point to this thread but the black chick in the end is ugly and has no sex appeal what so ever and just cuz shes wearing glasses doesent make her a nerd.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 07:52:24 AM »
im glad u feel that way

but what the fuck was the purpose for moving this thread tho?  its a westcoast related song.  so the fuck whut i felt like adding pictures to the thread.  i dont know wassup with these mods with me and Aftermath related shit but its gotta stop.   

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 07:55:38 AM »
i dont appreciate yall movin my threads around becuz sum1 thinks its cute

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 08:13:49 AM »
i want one the "modck" who did it to show themselves and tell me why this thread was moved.  dont be a coward and hide anonymously behind a fuckin screen.  if u have the sheer gumption to move my shit then tell me why u did it and stop playing me like u dont c us in the same fucking room together.  b a fuckin man for once

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 08:58:00 AM »
lol yo for reals , you post two chopped and screwed (which i hate) kendrick tracks and then post pictures of "sexy nerdy" chicks???
i dont see what the connection is, make a discussion of what your trying to communicate here cuz i still dont see the point and i wasnt surprsied to find this thread in the g-spot section. lol
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 09:12:47 AM »
it wasnt meant to discuss anything.  i just felt like putting up pictures of sexy bitches who look like nerds and presumably are (especially the black gurl).  

crowd particiation on this site is extremely low so i dont make threads or make replies with Expectations.  

u done?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 01:35:29 PM »
lol yo for reals , you post two chopped and screwed (which i hate) kendrick tracks and then post pictures of "sexy nerdy" chicks???
i dont see what the connection is, make a discussion of what your trying to communicate here cuz i still dont see the point and i wasnt surprsied to find this thread in the g-spot section. lol

Its just Art-ard acting like himself again. Let him feel important.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 11:06:14 PM »
moving this thread was gay

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 06:53:46 PM »
That nigger girl with glasses is gross
The West is Back

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 11:42:01 PM »
u guys r trippin. every1 of those girls would get it(even though all the white chicks look the same, or is it the same girl?).. even the black chick. sure her picture isnt sexy like the others but she prolly got the most back! just needs to perm her shit out, most likely shes a super freak and shes definitely a nerd, look at the sweater   :P

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 10:15:13 PM »
dont worry about that wetback, his mom has a body like the wide side of a hard taco