Author Topic: Couple W33d Questions  (Read 264 times)

2euce 7even

Couple W33d Questions
« on: October 25, 2012, 03:17:39 AM »
1.How Many Jays Do You Smoke A Day?Me 3, Couldve Been More But If I Have 3 ThatŽs Good Enough To Stop There
2.What Do You Enjoy Doing The Most While High?Music, Jerkin Off, FuckinŽ, EatinŽ
3.Do You READ While High?Should I Try It?
4.How Old Were You When U First Smoked The Magic Plant?I Was 13
5.What Do Your Parents Think About Smoking Weed?My Mom Hates Me Cuz I Smoke
6.Why Do You Smoke Weed?To Relax, To Enjoy Things More Than I Do Sober, To Think Deeper
7.Did You Ever Have A Bad-Trip On Weed?One Time I Had A Feeling That Everything Was Repeating, Like A Big Ass Dejavu It Lasted About 3 Minutes, It Was Horrible.

SimonSayz

• Lil Geezy
Re: Couple W33d Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 02:04:03 PM »
fuck you bitch 8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 11:23:12 PM »
fuck you bitch 8)

ey u fuckin khachik shut your hayastani goatmouth up.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 12:30:04 AM »
1.How Many Jays Do You Smoke A Day?
On average, 0. My job involves a lot of creative which weed can help, but will (for me personally) make me lazy. I'll hit a blunt every now and then or buy a dub and that will last me for several weeks.

2.What Do You Enjoy Doing The Most While High?
I enjoy rap music less sad to say, I see through it's bullshit and laziness. While high I enjoy putting my penis inside my girlfriend in a rhythmic manner and shopping for vinyl.

3.Do You READ While High? Should I Try It?
I don't like reading high, but I like reading sober. It depends on your attention span. If you don't take to reading high, don't sweat it. Do something else that brings more pleasure. The half life of a cannabis high isn't something to waste on trying to feel or appear more sophisticated.

4.How Old Were You When U First Smoked The Magic Plant?
I was 15, on a golf course during a massive game of tackle capture the flag. It was amazing.

5.What Do Your Parents Think About Smoking Weed?
I'm 27, my parents have no issues with what I do for fun since I make a decent living and am not addicted to any synthetic or hard psychedelic drugs. They also smoke weed every now and then, we're a NorCal family after all. btw I hate the term Norcal and Socal.

6.Why Do You Smoke Weed?
It provides an alternate approach to even the most mundane of tasks, is a fun challenge when engaging with strangers, and for some odd reason boosts my cum shots.

7.Did You Ever Have A Bad-Trip On Weed?
Tons. You just have to realize that like any other mind altering substance, it's easy to fall in to a rut an constantly reinforce your inebriated way of thinking for better or worse. Building tolerance helps with leveling out your trips, but it can also take away from those glowing highs as well. All in all, the life lesson as with anything else you can put in your body from apple jacks to percocet, use in moderation. Enjoy little brother.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 09:14:26 PM »
1.How Many Jays Do You Smoke A Day?Me 3, Couldve Been More But If I Have 3 ThatŽs Good Enough To Stop There

-don't smoke J's...i'd say i smoke anywhere from 4 to 15 blunts a day (usually shared between people), depending on the day

2.What Do You Enjoy Doing The Most While High?Music, Jerkin Off, FuckinŽ, EatinŽ

-everything

-yes. i'm reading right now, and i'm also high.

-some time in middle school, i'd say 13-14

-i come from a family of smokers

6.Why Do You Smoke Weed?To Relax, To Enjoy Things More Than I Do Sober, To Think Deeper

-because i enjoy it.

7.Did You Ever Have A Bad-Trip On Weed?One Time I Had A Feeling That Everything Was Repeating, Like A Big Ass Dejavu It Lasted About 3 Minutes, It Was Horrible.

-i never had a "bad trip" on weed. at worst, i can get lazy and unsocial, but as tolerance is built and u become one with the marijuana, it stops affecting u in a psychological way.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:35 PM »
I dont really smoke anymore and I havent since the Summer.  Too many books to read and things to do.  I wish Weed was decriminialized but it definitely makes u procrastinate.

Doing something outside of the house.  I hate when Im by myself or with ppl and all they wanna do is chill in the house or on the block.  Shit is mad boring after a while.  

Tried.  Failed.  

14.  October 15th (i think) 2003

They dont care and never really have.  I got caught smoking weed once when i was 15/16 and i thought i was gonna catch hell becuz my Dad yelled at me.  He kicked my friend out the house and he went back to his room.  I went to his room to try to talk it over but instead he just cut me off and told me to take out the trash.

I (used to) smoke for whatever, whenever, and definitely wherever for absolutely no reason or any reason at all.

Hell yeah.  I had a panick attack once when i had just turned 16.  And then the next morning i fired up about 8 or 9 J's and the rest is history.  Never really thought about it after that.  one of my guys once told me a similar thing happened to him once, we were hotboxing the wheels out when he told me
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:42:39 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 12:07:33 AM »
thx guys.

LYRIDER

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 02:22:10 AM »
FOR ME SMOKIN IS GOOD TO HAVE A NICE SLEEP WITHOUT NIGHTMARES .. THAT IS ALL ..

2euce 7even

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 05:07:01 AM »

to get high and to go sleep is stupid, u must enjoy it the illusuions in your head and the feeling of bein high

Negaisbacc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 05:20:40 AM »
[
to get high and to go sleep is stupid, u must enjoy it the illusuions in your head and the feeling of bein high

WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO JUDGE WHAT HE DOES WITH HIS WEED, WHEN U HAVE ONE OF THE MOST HOMO TUPAC PICS AS UR AVATAR??!!!!

LYRIDER

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 07:51:38 AM »
[

WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO JUDGE WHAT HE DOES WITH HIS WEED, WHEN U HAVE ONE OF THE MOST HOMO TUPAC PICS AS UR AVATAR??!!!!

Lol ... na Undaboss ... i got serious issues to fall asleep and weed or hash help me alot ... but i do enjoy good product as good wine ... i used to like gettin high not anymore