Author Topic: Could You Behead Someone?  (Read 240 times)

2euce 7even

Could You Behead Someone?
« on: October 25, 2012, 03:18:15 AM »
Me Def. Not, 1 Shot 1 Kill

BabyBird

Re: Could You Behead Someone?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:19:21 AM »
id like to behead dj quik and xzibit

oh last and not least Krazy, u know that japanese chick  ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:41:06 PM »
there's a lot of blood involved so you better find a smart place to do it outside

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »
there's a lot of blood involved so you better find a smart place to do it outside

damn and you got all the blood (lot of it) and vein and all that out there its just fuckin gross and disgusting, i think people that are able to do kinda almost satanic things are either on drugs or mentally insane

SimonSayz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 02:07:34 PM »
id like to behead dj quik and xzibit

oh last and not least Krazy, u know that japanese chick  ;D
can you stop posting as meeh

2euce 7even

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 11:21:37 PM »
IDontThinkTheThreadIsFunny ::)

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 12:07:41 AM »
Could I? Sure. Are the reasons there? No.

I understand dismembering a victim will leave them with less identifiable features, and subsequently less tracks to you (if done in a CLEAN manner). However, if you aren't a very high profile criminal with the people around you being documented every day, there's no reason to go to such extreme lengths to conceal your victims ID. Most cut and dry gunshot homicides can go unsolved as long as there is reasonable doubt it a courts' eyes that you weren't the one who pulled the trigger or ordered it.

If you're talking about beheading to send a message, get the fuck out of here. Unless you're sworn to Sharia Law (which is idiotic anyway), you have nothing to gain from decapitation. 

Why even make this a thread? You practicing looking hard?

2euce 7even

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 12:33:54 AM »
Could I? Sure. Are the reasons there? No.

I understand dismembering a victim will leave them with less identifiable features, and subsequently less tracks to you (if done in a CLEAN manner). However, if you aren't a very high profile criminal with the people around you being documented every day, there's no reason to go to such extreme lengths to conceal your victims ID. Most cut and dry gunshot homicides can go unsolved as long as there is reasonable doubt it a courts' eyes that you weren't the one who pulled the trigger or ordered it.

If you're talking about beheading to send a message, get the fuck out of here. Unless you're sworn to Sharia Law (which is idiotic anyway), you have nothing to gain from decapitation. 

Why even make this a thread? You practicing looking hard?

"..mirror, mirror on the wall.." NO!

i jus want ta know how some1 can commit such a satanic act w/o feelin sick or vomiting. some viewers that saw beheadings got depression and so on, i want to what goes in the head of a executioner?only for psychological knowledge not "i got mirror in my pocket an i practice lookin hard"

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 09:31:10 AM »
some viewers that saw beheadings got depression and so on

They must be pussies then.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 08:44:45 AM »
I dunno if I could. But I know I definitely don't want to! It's fucked. I'd have to be a totally different person to do that shit. A fucked up person. Head fucked up by war and heavy conditioning.