Author Topic: Best West Coast Freestyle in History (Kurupt/Roscoe)  (Read 242 times)

MOBNigga06

Best West Coast Freestyle in History (Kurupt/Roscoe)
« on: October 28, 2012, 09:46:21 PM »

This is the greatest freestyle by two West Coast rappers. It's all obviously off the dome, it's all crisp, well-delivered, and fuckin hilarious.

"The bitch asked me do I eat puss?
I said damn, hell nah, you know I smoke cush"

Lots of classic shit spat in front of these lip service bitches. Amazing freestyle by two West Coast legends.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Best West Coast Freestyle in History (Kurupt/Roscoe)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:50:21 PM »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 10:58:30 AM »
some old kurupt freestyle from death row days

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 12:53:40 PM »

This is the greatest freestyle by two West Coast rappers. It's all obviously off the dome, it's all crisp, well-delivered, and fuckin hilarious.

"The bitch asked me do I eat puss?
I said damn, hell nah, you know I smoke cush"

Lots of classic shit spat in front of these lip service bitches. Amazing freestyle by two West Coast legends.

Lol seen this a couple times before. Really dope. Kurupt and Scoe can do amazing shit like this in a moment, but I guess they can't always make the magic when they need to

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 01:26:30 PM »
It's laughable how on-point some of Kurupts freestyles are and how awful some of his recorded material is.

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 01:50:00 PM »
It's laughable how on-point some of Kurupts freestyles are and how awful some of his recorded material is.

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 01:52:18 PM »

I got a theory when he's on the radio promoting shit like an album he's on less drugs at the time

MOBNigga06

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 04:30:35 PM »

Even the facial expressions are on point. Kurupt was having a blast saying this pimp shit in front of these bitches.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.