Author Topic: LOL Nik Is No Longer The Most Hated....  (Read 1078 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:LOL Nik Is No Longer The Most Hated....
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2003, 07:58:53 PM »
LMAO at SGV and Big Bad Ass goin at it funny shit propz 4 makin me laugh the hardest i have n a few days

S.G.V.

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2003, 08:00:18 PM »
LMAO at SGV and Big Bad Ass goin at it funny shit propz 4 makin me laugh the hardest i have n a few days
we try...we try

u r all welcome

*bows*

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2003, 08:02:16 PM »
I'd like to thank my manager Helga. My mother in alaska... Keep ya head up you dirty eskimo. And lastly god, for giving me the ability to talk about the most pointless giberish alive, yet still think i'm actually making a point. :)

Glad someone beside me and sgv found the convo funny.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2003, 11:25:14 PM »
Ok, Ok...SGV is a short gardner with dirty clothes, and BigBadAss is a 35 year old overweight husband who has no life other than sitting his ass on the couch to watch TV or go on the internet...It's over now...PeACe

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2003, 10:38:59 AM »
Ok, Ok...SGV is a short gardner with dirty clothes, and BigBadAss is a 35 year old overweight husband who has no life other than sitting his ass on the couch to watch TV or go on the internet...It's over now...PeACe

LMAO

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2003, 11:00:58 AM »
And A.G is a nerdy 13 year old black kid with 6 in thick lenses on his glasses and he hasn't been threw puberty therefore he talks like a girl. Im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2003, 11:01:28 AM by White~Craig »

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2003, 11:04:48 AM »
And A.G is a nerdy 13 year old black kid with 6 in thick lenses on his glasses and he hasn't been threw puberty therefore he talks like a girl. Im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats funny cuzz im not blacc, i dont wear glassez i got contacts, it seemz ive been thorugh more pubertity then u in that pic. man c'mon on u look like a bitch wait u are a bitch i bet this 13 year old will whoop ur ass. go find a girlfriend and quit piccing on a 13 year old. im out!!!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2003, 11:21:12 AM »

lmao at me gettin schooled by NIK on not having a life. I got laid today. How bout you? Thats what I thought. Now join the Jome Brigade, or die.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2003, 11:25:44 AM »
And LMAO at you dissing me NIK. Funny how within 3 seconds of me posting this, my karma went down one. And you dissed first. And at that, you even stole SGV's already used 35 year old comment. You can dish out the jokes, but you can't take them. If I was serious, I would have PM'ed you. So chill out.

EM28

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2003, 11:55:02 AM »

shut tha fucc up and go pluck your eye brows

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2003, 11:57:45 AM »
^^LMAO^^ dont waste time on pussy'z like him i bet if he ever saw me in real life i would punk his and naw fucc that i would bitch him think about it getting bitched by a 13 year old. im out!!!

EM28

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2003, 12:00:32 PM »
^^LMAO^^ dont waste time on pussy'z like him i bet if he ever saw me in real life i would punk his and naw fucc that i would bitch him think about it getting bitched by a 13 year old. im out!!!

yeah your probably right fucc this bitch.....

peace

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2003, 12:03:07 PM »
I just noticed a big similarity between Big AG and EM28. Theyre both...

Well im sure you can get this one! :D

EM28

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2003, 12:18:54 PM »
I just noticed a big similarity between Big AG and EM28. Theyre both...

Well im sure you can get this one! :D

?????

just say it..... >:(

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2003, 12:22:12 PM »
LOL @ the kid who spelled "infamous" wrong in his avatar.