Author Topic: LOL Nik Is No Longer The Most Hated....  (Read 1050 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:LOL Nik Is No Longer The Most Hated....
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2003, 07:02:04 PM »
Your insulting barbs do nothing but fuel my hatred for the Anti Jome. You shall die by my hand. Then I will steal your dodge ram truck, just so I can wipe my ass on your seats like a dog who left a shit nugget on his tail. Oh yes, it will be done.

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2003, 07:05:06 PM »
Your insulting barbs do nothing but fuel my hatred for the Anti Jome. You shall die by my hand. Then I will steal your dodge ram truck, just so I can wipe my ass on your seats like a dog who left a shit nugget on his tail. Oh yes, it will be done.
yea walk ya fat ass over here...hopefully ull drop a couple hundred pounds in the process...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2003, 07:06:34 PM »
yea walk ya fat ass over here...hopefully ull drop a couple hundred pounds in the process...

lol. I was going to try another insult... but unfortunatly, I'm not sure I can rise above that one.

Never the less... the revolution continues. Go find clocky, chairy, and mappy, and prepare for your doom.

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2003, 07:12:29 PM »

lol. I was going to try another insult... but unfortunatly, I'm not sure I can rise above that one.

Never the less... the revolution continues. Go find clocky, chairy, and mappy, and prepare for your doom.
yea i knew ur overweight ass would give up...ur probably out of breathe from typing...fuckin piece of trash...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2003, 07:17:10 PM »
Alas, my breath may be short, but that is merely from pumpin ya moms.... She said she liked the Big Bad Dick, but I don't love them hoes.

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2003, 07:19:15 PM »
wow...u get chubby 50+ women...ur quite the ladies man arent u  ::)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2003, 07:22:11 PM »
LOL, I knew you would fall to the moms joke. Works every time. When you can muster up the courage to wipe the tears from your eyes, you may try to respond, but you will fail. The ManofBeer is now the man of.... Shit. I give up. The Anti Jome has this battle. But I shall fight another day.

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2003, 07:24:57 PM »
try spittin...sallowin isnt doin wonders for u...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2003, 07:35:05 PM »
^^ LOL, unfortunatly, since I don't take loads into my mouth, I'd have to assume that spitting would work better than swallowing. I'm glad you gave some experinced advice. I think all the same, I'll stay away from said cock sucking. Jome Henchmen are straight as an arrow. The fight contines. Bow Down... and don't spit. Bitch.

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2003, 07:45:42 PM »
^^ LOL, unfortunatly, since I do take loads into my mouth, I'd have to assume that spitting would work better than swallowing. I'm glad I gave some experinced advice. I think all the same, I won't stay away from said cock sucking. Jome Henchmen are as gay as Liberaci. I Bow Down, grab my ankles and spit. I'm a Bitch.
yea thats what i thought

OutSider

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2003, 07:46:52 PM »
this is just starting to be a fucked up thread.....

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2003, 07:47:17 PM »

yea thats what i would have said. Cause I'm a fagasaurus Rex.

Damn.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2003, 07:48:03 PM by The Big Bad Ass (Henchman of Jome #1) »

S.G.V.

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2003, 07:49:06 PM »
^^ LOL, unfortunatly, since I do take loads into my mouth, I'd have to assume that spitting would work better than swallowing. I'm glad I gave some experinced advice. I think all the same, I won't stay away from said cock sucking. Jome Henchmen are as gay as Liberaci. I Bow Down, grab my ankles and spit. I'm a Bitch.
yea thats what i would have said. Cause I'm a fagasaurus Rex.

Damn.

LOL...fagasaurus rex...lol...u got me there...i cant come up with anything that childish...since im not 35 goin on 8...like urself

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2003, 07:49:59 PM »
lol, end bigbadsgvkilladon

S.G.V.

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2003, 07:51:06 PM »
LOL

end bigbadassisgayaganon