Author Topic: LOL Nik Is No Longer The Most Hated....  (Read 1075 times)

DPG4lyfe

Re:LOL Nik Is No Longer The Most Hated....
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2003, 07:34:19 PM »
cuzz its a joke......

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2003, 08:02:50 PM »
Yo i aint gonna argue with these youngins you can say whatever you want...This bitch is 13.. These kids are the type i have my lil brother go after cuz ill get put in jail for beating up 8th graders. And Em28 I will be in Cali this summer. Come and talk shit to my face. I been liftin weights for four or 5 yrs and in many martial arts for 10 years. Plus I have one hell short of a temper..
And another thing totally off subject. Timelock I'll be in Cali and i know you are pretty good at Martial Arts.. Hit me up we can spar and shit...

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2003, 08:15:27 PM »
 :-\ i'm so confused whose arguin wit who know it seems like one argument starts to end then someone jumps in it and starts it back up

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2003, 08:29:34 PM »
Yo i aint gonna argue with these youngins you can say whatever you want...This bitch is 13.. These kids are the type i have my lil brother go after cuz ill get put in jail for beating up 8th graders. And Em28 I will be in Cali this summer. Come and talk shit to my face. I been liftin weights for four or 5 yrs and in many martial arts for 10 years. Plus I have one hell short of a temper..
And another thing totally off subject. Timelock I'll be in Cali and i know you are pretty good at Martial Arts.. Hit me up we can spar and shit...

y tha fucc do u act liek i dont got heads u fagg ur a bitch dogg u aint bout shyt. im otu!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2003, 09:07:00 PM »
NIK, quit quadruple posting, people ignored u the first time

and engle, its all love, baby babbbby
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2003, 12:24:22 AM »
LMAO at SGV and Big Bad Ass goin at it funny shit propz 4 makin me laugh the hardest i have n a few days

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2003, 04:40:13 AM »

which amrtial arts have you practised?

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2003, 04:46:18 AM »
ay y is every1 spellin things wrong

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2003, 05:11:38 AM »
TO answer I-bo's question....8-12 Tae Kwon Do  ,12-16 Ju-Jitsu, 17 -present  i still practice both artforms but i box mostly....I studied Jeet Kune Do with this guy i know. He is the only dude i know that actully teaches the shit..I learned alot of concepts from that art too.

EM28

« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2003, 07:40:17 AM »

really....great news.....which part of cali you comming to.....Believe me i have a short ass temper too....If you knew me you would see it cuz i'm always getting pissed about something.....come wit your jet li shit i'll still whoop your ass....wait this is stupid to fight over the net....

Don Seer

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2003, 07:43:49 AM »
yawn

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2003, 08:26:19 AM »
lmao you can keep tellin yaself that...confidence is a good thing.

S.G.V.

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2003, 09:38:58 AM »
white craig vs EM28 & Big A.G.
tech vs NIK, Engelwood & Big A.G.

thats what ive got so far...

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2003, 09:42:17 AM »

EM28

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2003, 10:31:13 AM »
white craig vs EM28 & Big A.G.
tech vs NIK, Engelwood & Big A.G.

thats what ive got so far...

thats how i see it too.....

peace