Author Topic: TECH N9NE MAKING WEIRD ASS MUSIC........New Video Inside:  (Read 1303 times)

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: TECH N9NE MAKING WEIRD ASS MUSIC........New Video Inside:
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 09:27:34 PM »
whats weird about this ? i do agree with the first statement tho ! but i mean this is tech  this aint my fav tech song no but ive herd worse i also agree with the fact his last album was (trash)  but as far as buddy saying only white ppl think hes underrated i think your worng bro techs loved by everyone and everyone thinks  hes underrated !

not this song in particular, im talkin about the direction his overall sound has gone in over the past couple years, basically post-KOD. the party Tech circa 2005-2008 didn't make for his best shit, but it's better than the recent stuff. I'd break Tech down into 7 eras

1996-1999 OG Tech
1999-2001 Deep/Experimental Tech
2001-2005 Mid-West Emcee Tech
2005-2008 Party Tech
2008-2010 Dark Tech
2010-2011 Generic Bangers Tech
2011-present Juggalo/Rock Tech

Juggalo???? what the fuck you on about... Tech's in his own world at the moment. Dunno bout weird music man, this shit is hard. It's angry music and Tech doing his thing. I agree about EBAH, I tried to like it but just hasn't happened. Anyone who actually listens to his music never put him in the category of ICP/Twiztid etc..... Tech sounds nothin like them. He may not be for everyone but he's hard to diss..

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 09:33:01 PM »
whats weird about this ? i do agree with the first statement tho ! but i mean this is tech  this aint my fav tech song no but ive herd worse i also agree with the fact his last album was (trash)  but as far as buddy saying only white ppl think hes underrated i think your worng bro techs loved by everyone and everyone thinks  hes underrated !

not this song in particular, im talkin about the direction his overall sound has gone in over the past couple years, basically post-KOD. the party Tech circa 2005-2008 didn't make for his best shit, but it's better than the recent stuff. I'd break Tech down into 7 eras

1996-1999 OG Tech
2005-2008 Party Tech
2008-2010 Dark Tech

Juggalo???? what the fuck you on about... Tech's in his own world at the moment. Dunno bout weird music man, this shit is hard. It's angry music and Tech doing his thing. I agree about EBAH, I tried to like it but just hasn't happened. Anyone who actually listens to his music never put him in the category of ICP/Twiztid etc..... Tech sounds nothin like them. He may not be for everyone but he's hard to diss..

Peace

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 09:34:44 PM »

1996-1999 OG Tech
2005-2008 Party Tech
2008-2010 Dark Tech

Peace

I'm not sayin he does the same music, but his recent music has catered to that sorta crowd

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 02:53:53 AM »

1996-1999 OG Tech
2005-2008 Party Tech
2008-2010 Dark Tech

Peace

they just a couple of features, not Tech tracks....

She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"