Author Topic: Gucci Mane Sh*tting On Nas!? (Calls Him Broke)  (Read 977 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gucci Mane Sh*tting On Nas!? (Calls Him Broke)
« on: October 27, 2012, 04:04:14 AM »
..... ::)
Gucci Mane Sh*tting On Nas!? (Calls Him Broke) 2:46 mark

hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Gucci Mane Sh*tting On Nas!? (Calls Him Broke)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 05:05:55 AM »
gucci is a loser lookin' for attention. dairy queen or baskin robbins should be hiring.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 06:11:11 AM »
LOL 15 minutes is up for this wack nigga. Nas got plaques on his wall. Him strugglin is Gucci on his best day.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 03:26:47 PM »
smh @ gucci

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »
insulting ppl over money is childish a.f. but isnt nas payiin like 2mil a month to that ugly bitch kelis? lmao :D
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 03:40:37 PM »
Fuck both of them. Nas picks horrible beats and his lyrics are judgemental and preachy.

My favorite thing is when people hold Nas up to be so wise and he says stuff that's rather pseudointellectual and not factual.

He's a guy that desperately followed trends his whole career since Illmatic, which is why he fronted all thugged out on It Was Written, then basically bit DMX all over Nastradamus and I Am..

On Stillmatic he sort of reclaimed his own style, but on God's Son he pretty much was biting a combination of Em/Jay-Z...lame.

Street's Disciple had some good, real stuff but was drowned out by annoying filler.

By 2006, everybody was ALREADY SAYING THIS FOR LIKE FOUR YEARS, so of course Nas jumped on the Hip Hop is Dead trend, so people like that Brian guy could jerk off to his picture.

In 2008, Nas dropped a classic (which I still bump any time I want to remember the feeling of that time).

But Life Is Good was him back on the cockhopping, basically copying Jay-Z's "grown man rap" BS.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 03:46:51 PM »

My favorite thing is when people hold Nas up to be so wise and he says stuff that's rather pseudointellectual and not factual.

like when he said Rockafeller died of Aids lol

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 04:40:52 PM »
A guy who makes music that only sounds good when you're drinking calling out one of the greats, smh.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »
Fuck both of them. Nas picks horrible beats and his lyrics are judgemental and preachy.

He's a guy that desperately followed trends his whole career since Illmatic, which is why he fronted all thugged out on It Was Written, then basically bit DMX all over Nastradamus and I Am..

On Stillmatic he sort of reclaimed his own style, but on God's Son he pretty much was biting a combination of Em/Jay-Z...lame.

Street's Disciple had some good, real stuff but was drowned out by annoying filler.

By 2006, everybody was ALREADY SAYING THIS FOR LIKE FOUR YEARS, so of course Nas jumped on the Hip Hop is Dead trend, so people like that Brian guy could jerk off to his picture.

In 2008, Nas dropped a classic (which I still bump any time I want to remember the feeling of that time).

But Life Is Good was him back on the cockhopping, basically copying Jay-Z's "grown man rap" BS.

WTF are you talking about? If anything SD was his most mature sounding album LIG was him just goin on n on about the past n cryin over Kelis. Plus Jays been Nas biggest dickrider his whole career. How was Nas tryin to bite him?
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 05:52:27 PM »
I dont know how true it is but I heard Rockefeller was a drug dealer/hustler from BK back in the day who died of Aids thats who Jay named the company after because he was inspired by that guy not the actual industrialist John Rockefeller.
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 06:08:04 PM »
I dont know how true it is but I heard Rockefeller was a drug dealer/hustler from BK back in the day who died of Aids thats who Jay named the company after because he was inspired by that guy not the actual industrialist John Rockefeller.

really???

aw shit man that makes sense then.

ABN

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 01:23:58 PM »

really???

I know that Calvin Klein(not the designer) said that Jay named the company after a dealer from Brownsville. And he said that Jay didn't know that dude was a homo on the downlow lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 10:07:07 AM »

really???

I know that Calvin Klein(not the designer) said that Jay named the company after a dealer from Brownsville. And he said that Jay didn't know that dude was a homo on the downlow lol.
lmao

i bet Jay DID know :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 03:48:11 PM »

really???

lmao

i bet Jay DID know :D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

b.laden

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 01:57:21 AM »
Nas probably dissed him first because gucci dont diss like that ..gucci a cool guy !