Author Topic: Xzibit's New Album Underrated & Overlooked Through Kendrick Hype  (Read 4523 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Xzibit's New Album Underrated & Overlooked Through Kendrick Hype
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »
Xzibit has a waaaay better album...A damn shame it wasnt appreciated .Kendrick put out bullshit , but had Interscope telling everyone it was a classic and brainwashed people into buying into it.
plus the dr. dre affiliation.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2013, 01:54:54 PM »
ROFL! I stopped at "Seriously Peaoples" LMFAO !!!

LMFAO! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2013, 02:44:50 PM »
Xzibit has a waaaay better album...A damn shame it wasnt appreciated .Kendrick put out bullshit , but had Interscope telling everyone it was a classic and brainwashed people into buying into it.

kendrick's not even that dope of a rapper....i don't get it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2013, 02:50:05 PM »

kendrick's not even that dope of a rapper....i don't get it.
i agree.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2013, 02:54:53 PM »
I heard T.I. got murdered by Kendrick on his own track and that's why he didn't put that song on the album. Is this true?

Sccit

« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2013, 03:00:42 PM »
I heard T.I. got murdered by Kendrick on his own track and that's why he didn't put that song on the album. Is this true?

mods shouldnt be able to troll..some cat's guna read ur comment and take it as a credible source, even though it's far from.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2013, 03:22:15 PM »
sample clearances they jut shot the video. the beat has been retweeked and will be the first single for the hustle gang album. btw t.i. & b.o.b > kendrick.

Okka

« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2013, 06:40:04 PM »

mods shouldnt be able to troll..some cat's guna read ur comment and take it as a credible source, even though it's far from.

I'm just a moderator, i don't work for DubCNN. You have no idea how many moderators have alias accounts here. I was just fuckin' with O.G. Classic Material.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2013, 06:45:34 PM »

I'm just a moderator, i don't work for DubCNN. You have no idea how many moderators have alias accounts here. I was just fuckin' with O.G. Classic Material.

what are Nimas alias's?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2013, 06:58:45 PM »

8)

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2014, 02:29:20 PM »
remember i was writing these for weserious?

rud, you fucked up cuzzin.