Author Topic: Recent WWF stuff  (Read 232 times)

HBKid_Jr

Recent WWF stuff
« on: November 15, 2001, 09:31:55 AM »
Mic Foleys interview on Raw was schedualed but tha thing is he went out there an it became a shoot interview,  that was most likely his last WWF appearence,  he was pissed that when tha WWF was in NY for Raw they did not use him or even consider using him,  an he thinks tha current WWF product sucks an I dont blame him cuz tha only thing that has me an many other die hard WWF fans interested is tha y2j an rock angle,  very few people actually give a shit about tha alliance angle.  
Dont read this next paragraph is u dont wanna know part of what happenes on smackdown

On smackdown,  Paul heyman had an interview schedualed,  it was written up to be a shoot type interview but many are sayin paul went way to far,  he is a summary of what he saidPaul Heyman talks about a lot of topics regarding Vince's tyranny, what he, Shane and Steph have created in the Alliance, memories of Superstar Billy Graham, Bruno Samartino and Austin. Vince comes out after a couple mins when Paul brings up the XFL. Paul tells Vince that he likes men kissing his ass, Paul talks a lot of trash to Vince about wanting to do what he's doing for a long time, Shane and Steph and calls Vince a disgusting vile SOB, he talks about Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Paul talks about Vince's father about won't ever compete against them but when Vince's father died that he did compete and drove everybody outta business. Paul goes on to tell Vince that he stole everything that ECW was about. Paul talks all kinds of other things that hits the nail on the head for everything that is true! Tazz comes into the ring and walks up behind Heyman and locks him in a Tazzmission. Vince gets the mic and says he's epitomy of the Allaince, that it will CHOKE!.

I hope when he mentions HBK's name he will get a large pop,  its about time some1 realizes HBK still exist,  I hope tha WWF has tha balls to show this interview

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Recent WWF stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2001, 11:18:28 AM »

Mic Foleys interview on Raw was schedualed but tha thing is he went out there an it became a shoot interview,  that was most likely his last WWF appearence,  he was pissed that when tha WWF was in NY for Raw they did not use him or even consider using him,  an he thinks tha current WWF product sucks an I dont blame him cuz tha only thing that has me an many other die hard WWF fans interested is tha y2j an rock angle,  very few people actually give a shit about tha alliance angle.  
Dont read this next paragraph is u dont wanna know part of what happenes on smackdown

On smackdown,  Paul heyman had an interview schedualed,  it was written up to be a shoot type interview but many are sayin paul went way to far,  he is a summary of what he saidPaul Heyman talks about a lot of topics regarding Vince's tyranny, what he, Shane and Steph have created in the Alliance, memories of Superstar Billy Graham, Bruno Samartino and Austin. Vince comes out after a couple mins when Paul brings up the XFL. Paul tells Vince that he likes men kissing his ass, Paul talks a lot of trash to Vince about wanting to do what he's doing for a long time, Shane and Steph and calls Vince a disgusting vile SOB, he talks about Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Paul talks about Vince's father about won't ever compete against them but when Vince's father died that he did compete and drove everybody outta business. Paul goes on to tell Vince that he stole everything that ECW was about. Paul talks all kinds of other things that hits the nail on the head for everything that is true! Tazz comes into the ring and walks up behind Heyman and locks him in a Tazzmission. Vince gets the mic and says he's epitomy of the Allaince, that it will CHOKE!.

I hope when he mentions HBK's name he will get a large pop,  its about time some1 realizes HBK still exist,  I hope tha WWF has tha balls to show this interview

Negro-they wouldnt tape the interview if they werent going to show it.  Plus on the WWF.com website they talked about the interview.  Also-the Foley thing was not a shoot--it was a worked shoot--and yes he may be done with the WWF, but by all acounts hes on good terms with the McMahons now.  And even better news is that there is a VERY high chance Ric Flair will be on the Charlotte Raw (i heard its there) the day after Survivor Series.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2001, 03:13:12 PM »

Negro-they wouldnt tape the interview if they werent going to show it.  Plus on the WWF.com website they talked about the interview.  Also-the Foley thing was not a shoot--it was a worked shoot--and yes he may be done with the WWF, but by all acounts hes on good terms with the McMahons now.  And even better news is that there is a VERY high chance Ric Flair will be on the Charlotte Raw (i heard its there) the day after Survivor Series.

Exactly.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Smackdown/Heyman shoot
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2001, 04:35:35 PM »
The Heyman shoot interview was GREAT TV.  Also, what a main event with Jericho/Rock VS Austin/Angle.  I also loved the ending with everybody getting laid out but Austin.  Good show.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2001, 05:01:56 PM »
what did heyman say,  how did tha crowd react when heyman mentioned tha past greats such as bret hart an shawn michaels,  it was tha first time in a while I wanted to watch WWF an fuckin work called me up an say we need you in the schedual got changed your workin 2day,  I was so fuckin pissed

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2001, 05:05:00 PM »
i missed it when they talked about those people.. i just saw the end when Paul Heyman was talking about Tazz and how he was a great wrestler and that now hes a fat comentator who sux... while heyman was talkin shit to mcmahon tazz came up behind him and give him a tazzmission

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2001, 06:08:21 PM »
Dont worry--HBK's name didnt bring any big response or anything.  By the way-I have a weird feeling Vince/Paul E are in cahoots one way or another.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2001, 06:15:50 PM »
I just saw the quote "shoot" by Paul Heyman. That shit wsas real and I liked how Tazz choked out Heyman.

I hope this means Tazz will be built up to become a legitimate wrestler and not the joke he has become.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2001, 07:24:33 PM »
does any1 know where I can download tha heyman interview cuz i really wanna see this,  whats tha name of that show on saturday night,  axcess,  what time does that come on cuz there proberly show it than an i have nutin better to do on my saturday nights cuz i ain got any friends

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2001, 08:22:35 PM »
WWF.com should have it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2001, 05:03:32 AM »

I just saw the quote "shoot" by Paul Heyman. That shit wsas real and I liked how Tazz choked out Heyman.

I hope this means Tazz will be built up to become a legitimate wrestler and not the joke he has become.

Ive watched a million Tazz matches in my life and Ill tell you this-he's not that good!  If you notice , in ECW his matches barely went over 10 minutes (and usually not close to being that long) because they wanted to avoid exposing how untalented he is.  Sure, he threw a couple of suplexes , but those suplexes were dangerous moves that the WWF trys to avoid and also, the wrestlers in the WWF are bigger than the ones in ECW so the moves are even more dangerous and unrealistic with tiny Tazz involved.  I feel that Tazz has been mistreated alittle as a wrestler, but he is nothing more than a midcarder..

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2001, 04:23:12 PM »
I have to disagree with that. You may not like his wrestling style but I enjoy watching Tazz's matches. I have seen most of them too and they were all solid in my opinion. The reason he hasn't been taken seriously is because of his short and has a huge ego. If he works on his ring work more he could become a decent mid-card, of course he will never become a main-eventer.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2001, 07:16:42 PM »
I was at tha royal rumble 2000 when he debuted,  every knew it was tazz,   when he came out every1 marked out like crazy,  If tazz was used properly he could of been a force not to be reckon wit in tha intercontental division,  but i heard tazz is a very paranoid person

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2001, 07:53:37 PM »
Yeah his attitude and ego caused him alot of problems. Thats part of the reason he is stuck commentating instead of competing half the time. He won't even be commentating for long since they are looking for his replacement.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joachim

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2001, 06:41:51 AM »

. He won't even be commentating for long since they are looking for his replacement.

Apparently Lawler is returnin on Raw...