Author Topic: Ice Cube - Everythang's Currupt  (Read 4915 times)

HardWorker

• 'G'
Re: Ice Cube - Everythang's Currupt
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 12:01:12 PM »
I hope the rest of the album is good like this and not just one song like GRMMDI was on Raw Footage

OldSkool

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 12:09:40 PM »
im eagerly anticipating the remix w OMG and doughboy  ::)

you know its coming eventually.

seriously cube always does this shit...baits u with a politically charged or hard edged track then drops a bullshit album. not a fan of the new era cube at all.

his sons are fucking worse or as bad as snoops son

THIS!

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2012, 03:32:36 PM »
shits dope, duno why people are takin it for more than what it is. hes just rappin bout everything bein fucked up on a hard beat.. sounds much better to me than the recent watered down shit over down south beats we been gettin. if his whole album sounds like this, it'll be good. much better than the generic attempts at crossover radio joints.

also, OMG aint the best, but i'd definitely say he's better than Spanky Danky. Doughboy, too.

all them niggas suck...they should put out a group album niggas wit inheritance

lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2012, 07:10:26 PM »
I like the concept, but clearly after seeing the video and then reading reading that article that The Predator put up, Ice Cube is shill for Obama just like everyone else in Hollywood.  I agree with everything he says about Romney, but Obama is exactly the same thing.

If Cube was a "Political head" like he says, he would be well aware of that.

And once again, he is trying to stir people up into rioting and shit.  Just like w/ NWA, just like his solo career with "We had to tear this motherfucker up" from the predator album to this shit. 

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2012, 07:23:04 PM »
I like the concept, but clearly after seeing the video and then reading reading that article that The Predator put up, Ice Cube is shill for Obama just like everyone else in Hollywood.  I agree with everything he says about Romney, but Obama is exactly the same thing.

If Cube was a "Political head" like he says, he would be well aware of that.

And once again, he is trying to stir people up into rioting and shit.  Just like w/ NWA, just like his solo career with "We had to tear this motherfucker up" from the predator album to this shit. 

Ice Cube was always about Black Power in Solo work in the beginning. Doesn't Amaze me he supports Obama, he had a record turn out of the black vote because before a lot of em didn't vote. Didn't matter to them because either  way Whitey was gonna fuck em over lease in their view. Also The Predator Album was After the Riots, and the entire point of that album was to capture the Rage of Injustice and the venting that happened during the Riots.

D-TalkX

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »
cube's never been a credible social commentator IMO, always had dumb ass opinions in spite of a terrific penmanship, talk about being corrupt when he's arguably a sellout... won't be checking for this,

Ummmm....what? ha

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2012, 01:39:59 AM »
dope track! cube comin wit it

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2012, 02:00:40 AM »
dope track! cube comin wit it

Yeah at lease he back on the map, puttin something out

spartanmobrecords

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2012, 12:22:30 PM »
ice cube...... danmmmm... what to say about this saga... the don MegA

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 01:07:20 PM »
shits dope, duno why people are takin it for more than what it is. hes just rappin bout everything bein fucked up on a hard beat.. sounds much better to me than the recent watered down shit over down south beats we been gettin. if his whole album sounds like this, it'll be good. much better than the generic attempts at crossover radio joints.

also, OMG aint the best, but i'd definitely say he's better than Spanky Danky. Doughboy, too.

LOL! +1

Back on topic, sick track. Always good to hear some new Cube. Lookin forward to this album. I'm hoping for more "Raw Footage" type shit than "I Am the West" tho.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:08:57 PM by Eazy-Duz-It »

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2012, 02:04:11 PM »

LOL! +1

Back on topic, sick track. Always good to hear some new Cube. Lookin forward to this album. I'm hoping for more "Raw Footage" type shit than "I Am the West" tho.

Man I wish he'd return to the style/sound he had on Laugh Now Cry Later, that was a good lowridin album. Outside of Stop Snitching I could listen 2 every track.

polepositon

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2012, 04:14:23 PM »
Luv Ice Cube. He's so dope.

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »
wack and that old ass nigga need to give it up

westside159

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2012, 07:14:03 PM »
This song is needed in hip hop now , Ice cube still has something to say . The westcoast still in it to win it . Kendrick Lamar New album , MC Eiht New album on the way , Cube still doin his thang , etc

MOBNigga06

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2012, 07:53:19 PM »
if 'everythang' is corrupt why did he show so much more footage of republicans and right wing sponsored media. doesn't everything mean 'everythang'? appreciate the sound and sentiment of the record, but i'm not sure cube has his finger on what's really going on in the world. it doesn't take a genius to see both parties are bought and paid for, including obama.

should be renamed 'everythang's currupt but i'm voting democrat'.

I agree with you and with the other poster who said Cube doesn't really know what he's talking about. There's plenty of people like him. They just complain and say shit's corrupt, they have no real argument or rational point they're making, just complaining.

I'd rather hear records like "She Couldn't Make It On Her Own" from Cube...if I want politics I'll watch politics. When I want rap shit, I'll listen to rap.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.