Author Topic: Max Keiser: 'Barack Obama is clueless. Mitt Romney will bankrupt the country'  (Read 1442 times)

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
I don't see the difference between Obama or Romney in terms of agenda.

Fraxxx

Why is this fagg so disrespectful and why are there Quotation Marks around Baracks's name and why did he use the word "reneg"?  He wants to sell his show and he's clueless about whats really going on out here.  Thanks for showing me where u get ur news from, it definitely makes sense (i just needed the proof)

"Barack Obama," he maintains, "has been a huge disappointment. He reneged on every one of his campaign promises except one: he did buy his kids a dog.

this guy doesnt even know WHAT he campaigned on or what his record actually is.  C'mon son, foh

is this the best at Trolling u can do?

Radiotube never gets old. Did he really just ask why there are quotation marks around a quote?? Priceless! And he thinks HE is the smart one! :D Only person I "know" that doesn't even realizes that he's a troll.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Why is this fagg so disrespectful and why are there Quotation Marks around Baracks's name and why did he use the word "reneg"?  He wants to sell his show and he's clueless about whats really going on out here.  Thanks for showing me where u get ur news from, it definitely makes sense (i just needed the proof)

"Barack Obama," he maintains, "has been a huge disappointment. He reneged on every one of his campaign promises except one: he did buy his kids a dog.

this guy doesnt even know WHAT he campaigned on or what his record actually is.  C'mon son, foh

is this the best at Trolling u can do?

Radiotube never gets old. Did he really just ask why there are quotation marks around a quote?? Priceless! And he thinks HE is the smart one! :D Only person I "know" that doesn't even realizes that he's a troll.

Lol hey fluoride head he said he reneged on all of his campaign promises. I know that word is too complex for you, it's okay really, no wonder you are attracted to sound bites, platitudes, you keep to the aspartame and the fluoride though, you are a poster child for the mindless generation. You seem unable to string a cohesive sentence together, truly, or maybe you are a result of wayyyyy too much substance abuse, who knows.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
I don't see the difference between Obama or Romney in terms of agenda.

ding ding ding
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup