Author Topic: Gucci Challenges Any Rapper Willing To Fight To Boxing Match  (Read 782 times)

b.laden

Re: Gucci Challenges Any Rapper Willing To Fight To Boxing Match
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2012, 07:19:12 AM »
i like gucci old music (2007-2010) he got a lot of bangers with very good  production and dope featurings .i think he know his new music aint on the same level so he challenges rappers to fight
gucci mane lost his touch ...almost everytime a rapper got money he become weak
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 07:24:01 AM by b.laden »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2012, 07:29:21 AM »
^ thats bull.  the trolling of Gucci Mane never ends lol.  Gucci has made sum of tha rawest musick then and now.  Alot of people KNOW that outside (and frankly On) the internet too. 

b.laden

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 07:52:31 AM »
^^^no i always been a fan of his old music ..got all his old mixtapes ..i remember when everyone called him wack and shit , i was feeling his music    ..his new shit aint on the same level ..he's still better than the average rapper but not as good as 3 years ago

« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:51:12 PM by b.laden »

bouli77

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 09:29:08 AM »
wonder what willie d has to say

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 11:02:00 AM »
^^^no i always been a fan of his old music ..got all his old mixtapes ..i remember when everyone called him wack and shit , i was feeling his music    ..his new shit aint on the same level ..he's still better than the average rapper but not as good as 3 years ago

youre entitled to your own opinion and im not trying to take shots at u but i hate this Hipster arguement that everybody's old shit is better than their new shit.  Come February ya'll will be saying that Kendrick's newer shit will be wacker than anything on GKMC, some of yall r already saying that OD is better than GKMC and tha album hasnt even been out for a Month yet.  

its just as bad as ppl who say 3-6's old-old shit is better than anything theyve done in the later 90's, early 00's, and the newer things Juice has been doin.  Chit is crazy.  Not to take away from Three 6's or Gucci's older work becuz i love it all foreal foreal but they've made better since their (internet) "golden years"

rayallen0

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2012, 11:53:19 AM »
I thought the trap god tape was bumpin

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »

youre entitled to your own opinion and im not trying to take shots at u but i hate this Hipster arguement that everybody's old shit is better than their new shit.  Come February ya'll will be saying that Kendrick's newer shit will be wacker than anything on GKMC, some of yall r already saying that OD is better than GKMC and tha album hasnt even been out for a Month yet.  

its just as bad as ppl who say 3-6's old-old shit is better than anything theyve done in the later 90's, early 00's, and the newer things Juice has been doin.  Chit is crazy.  Not to take away from Three 6's or Gucci's older work becuz i love it all foreal foreal but they've made better since their (internet) "golden years"
you are the one with hipster arguement . the hipster arguement that everybody's new  shit is better than their old shit not that everybody's old shit is better than their new shit. you don't even know your a hipster,how sad . but it is fact the most artists old shit is better then their new shit . it is also fact 3-6's old-old shit is better than anything theyve done in the later 90's, early 00's, and the newer things Juice has been doin ! . get off new school dick & get some taste because you have none.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »

willie d locked the fuck up for selling fake i phones aint he? or was it a real westate scam? one of them.

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2012, 12:37:01 PM »

willie d locked the fuck up for selling fake i phones aint he? or was it a real westate scam? one of them.

yeah lol

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2012, 12:01:59 PM »
so he's just gunna back down from OG Bo-Roc? smh

Okka

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2012, 04:50:11 PM »

Bo Roc from The Dove Shack?

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »

Bo Roc from The Dove Shack?

yup

ABN

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 01:50:17 AM »

nope, he´s been out of prison for over a year. and Willie D would beat the shit out of every artist signed to 1017 and BSM at the same time.