Author Topic: Max Keiser: 'Barack Obama is clueless. Mitt Romney will bankrupt the country'  (Read 2325 times)

Matty

UK paper The Independent has a really good online piece documenting Max Keiser (best financial journalist in the world) and what he's been saying over the years:

"Some call Max Keiser a 'traitor' but America's most outrageous political pundit is about to become the most widely watched newscaster on the planet. Here, he explains why he won't be voting in Tuesday's US election."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/max-keiser-barack-obama-is-clueless-mitt-romney-will-bankrupt-the-country-8269633.html

BiggBoogaBiff

Dubcc = Land of Fairytales

its so hard for some of you to look at things with any kind of facts or objectiveness.  Everything is evil and Everybody's Corrupt lol. 

I've never heard of this best financial journalist in the world nor do i care about what an outsider foreign JOURNALIST has to say.  Regardless of what side he is or isnt on. 

Matty

its so hard for some of you to look at things with any kind of facts or objectiveness.  Everything is evil and Everybody's Corrupt lol.  

I've never heard of this best financial journalist in the world nor do i care about what an outsider foreign JOURNALIST has to say.  Regardless of what side he is or isnt on.  

oh the irony. read the article, he's been spot on about pretty much everything related to global finance/banking. big picture stuff. real talk.

BiggBoogaBiff

Why is this fagg so disrespectful and why are there Quotation Marks around Baracks's name and why did he use the word "reneg"?  He wants to sell his show and he's clueless about whats really going on out here.  Thanks for showing me where u get ur news from, it definitely makes sense (i just needed the proof)

"Barack Obama," he maintains, "has been a huge disappointment. He reneged on every one of his campaign promises except one: he did buy his kids a dog.

this guy doesnt even know WHAT he campaigned on or what his record actually is.  C'mon son, foh

is this the best at Trolling u can do?

BiggBoogaBiff

its so hard for some of you to look at things with any kind of facts or objectiveness.  Everything is evil and Everybody's Corrupt lol.  

I've never heard of this best financial journalist in the world nor do i care about what an outsider foreign JOURNALIST has to say.  Regardless of what side he is or isnt on.  

oh the irony. read the article, he's been spot on about pretty much everything related to global finance/banking. big picture stuff. real talk.

youre the irony.  and i read sum of it, its exactly what i thought it would be, another person trying to cash in on controversy instead of reporting facts.

Matty

youre the irony.  and i read sum of it, its exactly what i thought it would be, another person trying to cash in on controversy instead of reporting facts.

BiggBoogaBiff

Exactly.  youre feeling inferior so now youre resorting to "belittling" and disrespect.  youre an outsider so u should do as u do and spectate on the side.  Leave the journalism and fact checking to ppl who actually know

your guy is trying to sell a show and if u cant see that then u dont know Journalism or Business like u think u do.  His headline is "both guys are idiots and u should listen to me only and here's why"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:01:42 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

ICHI THE KILLER

Arthur is afraid that Romney will take his food stamps  ;D ;D

and if u read like u claim then u would know that MAx Keiser is an American  :loser:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:05:33 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

BiggBoogaBiff

damn right.  it also means that your mother is going to have to take an extra shift at the massage parlor and that means by the time i get the pussy it'll be like all boiled noodles n shit.   

BiggBoogaBiff

and if u read like u claim then u would know that MAx Keiser is an American  :loser:

who lives in Europe who's about to start a show and needs ppl to know its coming on

apparently Salesmenship is a rare skill that only few have

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and if u read like u claim then u would know that MAx Keiser is an American  :loser:

who lives in Europe who's about to start a show and needs ppl to know its coming on

apparently Salesmenship is a rare skill that only few have

We aren't all as dumbed down as you, let's apply critical thinking here he has an audience of 450 million. Yet none of the networks in America will carry his show, well it's fair to say that it's not because they fear it would be unpopular, so what else could it be hmm I wonder.
You remain utterly zombified and as for him "selling you something" indeed, there is a market for being presented with reality especially when it's delivered in a humorous and witty manner.

ICHI THE KILLER

damn right.  it also means that your mother is going to have to take an extra shift at the massage parlor and that means by the time i get the pussy it'll be like all boiled noodles n shit.   

dont worry about my mom :P she retired and she is eating well when u beg for food  ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

why r u in your feelings, becuz im not as dumbed down as you?  

people voted for Reagan twice, for Bush twice, for the Wars in the Middle East, some people (especially women) are voting for Romney.  take your hometown pride somewhere else and leave the game to the players and coaches on the field.  He has that many viewers becuz TV in Europe isnt the same as TV in America.  In fact, television in North America is very distinct from the rest of the world so of course he has a greater reach, he doesnt have any competition.  There arent even 450 Million people in The US

im sorry u put a firewall up in your head that every Government or Political is bad but there's ppl out here who dont live in fear like u do.  We dont have a bunker in the basement with 20 Machine Guns and 100,000 cans of food and 17 backup generators.  

and honestly i wouldnt expect anything different from u baby, your sheltered view of life entertains me at times.  U being a critical thinker is like the color Pink being the color Brown.  "what, huh, r u crazy, fuck r u lookin at"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:28:54 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

dont worry about my mom :P she retired and she is eating well when u beg for food  ;)

i beg for her shrimp fried rice if thats what u mean.  the bitch sure can cook some rice

ICHI THE KILLER

i beg for her shrimp fried rice if thats what u mean.  the bitch sure can cook some rice

not possible, sorry to disappoint you, but my mom dont deal with homeless dirty beggars but better has mom who can cook that a mother crackwhore like urself  ;)