Author Topic: Max Keiser: 'Barack Obama is clueless. Mitt Romney will bankrupt the country'  (Read 2322 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Once again you wrote a sentence without saying anything...you never come back with a constructive rebuttal, simply you will say it's not true, there is no collusion, you don't know what you are talking about. Okay I get it,, but if that is all you are going to contribute, then why bother.

BiggBoogaBiff

u know what, forget it.  ochi is offended and virtuoso is a foreigner with little knowledge of how business or government works in America.  its a circular arguement waiting to happen.  and on here on that

BiggBoogaBiff

Once again you wrote a sentence without saying anything...you never come back with a constructive rebuttal, simply you will say it's not true, there is no collusion, you don't know what you are talking about. Okay I get it,, but if that is all you are going to contribute, then why bother.

lol.  youre hilarious

ICHI THE KILLER

u know what, forget it.  ochi is offended and virtuoso is a foreigner with little knowledge of how business or government works in America.  its a circular arguement waiting to happen.  and on here on that

u too dumb to offend me  ;D ;D

Matty

plug a show? sure, although it's been on for a few years already. money is gonna be made from it, but if you read dudes background it's obvious he doesn't need it at all. the risks far outweigh the gains for putting out such subversive material, something else mentioned in the article, considering the NDAA and historical context. he may also have a good grasp on the type of issues being talked about - the biggest ones, da money. there's more overview and message than any of the full-time propagandists/media organisations are dishing out in the US. all they do is keep people divided and arguing over small details, like the crumbs offered up by major party politicians.

the current system relies on keeping people dumb, thinking small. i'm not insulting anyone, i'm not angry. i just have an idea of where things are heading in the near future and it's not so rosy for us. potentially very stinky indeed. stuff that will take most people by surprise because they don't realise we're still on a disastrous path and that nothing's been fixed. mass denial will turn to turn to anger as it unfolds.

and you don't have to be an american to comment on the global financial system - the US$ and the politics attached to that. it effects everyone in the world, big time.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:21:33 PM by Matty »

BiggBoogaBiff

plug a show? sure, although it's been on for a few years already. money is gonna be made from it, but if you read dudes background it's obvious he doesn't need it at all. the risks far outweigh the gains for putting out such subversive material, something else mentioned in the article, considering the NDAA and historical context. he may also have a good grasp on the type of issues being talked about - the biggest ones, da money. there's more overview and message than any of the full-time propagandists/media organisations are dishing out in the US. all they do is keep people divided and arguing over small details, like the crumbs offered up by major party politicians.

Again, u dont know Business and Salesmanship like u think u do. 

the current system relies on keeping people dumb, thinking small. i'm not insulting anyone, i'm not angry. i just have an idea of where things are heading in the near future and it's not so rosy for us. potentially very stinky indeed. stuff that will take most people by surprise because they don't realise we're still on a disastrous path and that nothing's been fixed. mass denial will turn to turn to anger as it unfolds.

and you don't have to be an american to comment on the global financial system - the US$ and the politics attached to that. it effects everyone in the world, big time.

Youre right but you're looking at it from 1 side and 1 side only (anti-US Government).  U believe in your heart that MOST if not ALL Politicians (regardless of what rank) are only in it for some kind of sick n twisted fantasy-like World Domination and they only make it seem like a Democracy in the US just to ONLY give off the ILLUSION that we live in an equal and fair World. 

When the fact is that all of this BS was going to happen between the Red & Blue regardless if we had a Black Guy or White Person in Office.  Its a Global Recession so of course 1 party doesnt want to take responsibility and be held in the spotlight FOREVER like it was all their fault and their fault only. 

You make the mistake of not being able to tell who is for u and who is against you, like alot of ppl do.  Youre an outsider and youve only read the Conspiracies and never bothered to look at the facts or like virgil said apply "critical thinking" (and for the record, which is something i've brought up before). 

Youre just like "waa waa, the aliens are out to get me and everybody is dumb except me".  Its this fallacy and conspiracy that ALOT of people share (yourself included) that keeps them turned off and turned away from Elections and Policies.  You've basically fallen into the Trap and tried to convince yourself that somehow youre smarter than the average person becuz only Matty reads and only Matty is the voice of reason.  Even tho Matty is a foreigner and Matty gets his Word of God from a Salesman who has conspiracy, controversy, and DOUBT attached to his name but since he's all of that you'll attach the label of Hero to him instead of using your own Logic and looking at the facts

Matty

seriously radiotube your line of reasoning makes no sense whatsoever. i'm sure you're a nice guy and all that, but it's just one strawman argument after another in every single one of your posts. it's a little insulting. you think i think i know it all? well i don't, far from it. do you? maybe you're right about everything, but from over here you get a F for critical thinking skills. hell, you get a F for apprehension skills too. sorry to be personal, but you started it.

check out the other thread i made. it isn't conspiracy land, it's just the bigger picture. when you say i think all governments are evil etc etc, it's putting words in my mouth. so is the idea that one type source informs my overall view of things. it doesn't, that's where critical thinking comes in. a lil smh too. smh.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:39:00 PM by Matty »

BiggBoogaBiff

awwwwww

waaa waaa waaaaa

lmao.  youre a fucking joke.  just atay in your lane and worry about Aftermath Entertainment related threads on this message board.  youre out of your league boi

Matty

awwwwww

waaa waaa waaaaa

lmao.  youre a fucking joke.  just atay in your lane and worry about Aftermath Entertainment related threads on this message board.  youre out of your league boi

when it comes to sounding like a dumbass on a message board, i am indeed way out of my league. hope the obama thing works out :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

again.  youre outta ur league and very disrespectful and clearly youre very frustrated becuz u cant articulate or backup what u have to say or how u feel.   so stay in those Aftermath threads lol

how about u stop taking ques from virtuoso and start paying attention to your own reps and what they stand for.  youre angry and very gullable aswell as delusional (in every way).  

OBAMA 2012 - 2016 and they WlLL get that deed

Sikotic™

I don't see the difference between Obama or Romney in terms of agenda.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

Why is this fagg so disrespectful and why are there Quotation Marks around Baracks's name and why did he use the word "reneg"?  He wants to sell his show and he's clueless about whats really going on out here.  Thanks for showing me where u get ur news from, it definitely makes sense (i just needed the proof)

"Barack Obama," he maintains, "has been a huge disappointment. He reneged on every one of his campaign promises except one: he did buy his kids a dog.

this guy doesnt even know WHAT he campaigned on or what his record actually is.  C'mon son, foh

is this the best at Trolling u can do?

Radiotube never gets old. Did he really just ask why there are quotation marks around a quote?? Priceless! And he thinks HE is the smart one! :D Only person I "know" that doesn't even realizes that he's a troll.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why is this fagg so disrespectful and why are there Quotation Marks around Baracks's name and why did he use the word "reneg"?  He wants to sell his show and he's clueless about whats really going on out here.  Thanks for showing me where u get ur news from, it definitely makes sense (i just needed the proof)

"Barack Obama," he maintains, "has been a huge disappointment. He reneged on every one of his campaign promises except one: he did buy his kids a dog.

this guy doesnt even know WHAT he campaigned on or what his record actually is.  C'mon son, foh

is this the best at Trolling u can do?

Radiotube never gets old. Did he really just ask why there are quotation marks around a quote?? Priceless! And he thinks HE is the smart one! :D Only person I "know" that doesn't even realizes that he's a troll.

Lol hey fluoride head he said he reneged on all of his campaign promises. I know that word is too complex for you, it's okay really, no wonder you are attracted to sound bites, platitudes, you keep to the aspartame and the fluoride though, you are a poster child for the mindless generation. You seem unable to string a cohesive sentence together, truly, or maybe you are a result of wayyyyy too much substance abuse, who knows.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't see the difference between Obama or Romney in terms of agenda.

ding ding ding
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup