Author Topic: Kanye has two good songs in his career > Jay-Z only has one  (Read 875 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Kanye has two good songs in his career > Jay-Z only has one
« on: November 04, 2012, 09:37:57 PM »
Kanye has achieved two dope tracks in his career:

1.  "All of the Lights"
2.  "Heartless"

Jay-Z on the other hand has only achieved one dope track in his career

1.  "Can't knock the hustle"

...therefore Kanye > Jay-Z
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Kanye has two good songs in his career > Jay-Z only has one
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 09:46:11 PM »
Really, I mean I have Kanye over Jay-Z too, but only based on songs not skill. And also, only 2 dope tracks from Kanye? I was feeling whole albums by him.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 09:59:59 PM »
kanye is a great example of a talented dude that makes a lot of boring, predictable, and also try too hard music (always sounded corny to me).

never liked him.

jay z's got some classic songs under his belt for sure, waay more listenable for me.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 10:14:52 PM »
What Jay-Z albums have  you listened to Infinite? And for that matter, what Kanye albums?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:26:47 PM by Remedy360 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
This might be the stupidest music thread in Dubcc and thats sayin something. But its coming from Brian so would we expect any less?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 11:31:03 PM »
and also try too hard music (always sounded corny to me).

Spot on.  I think that's it...

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 11:38:34 PM »
What Jay-Z albums have  you listened to Infinite? And for that matter, what Kanye albums?

I've listened to pretty much all his albums from 1996 through the Black album.   From the time I first started listening to hip-hop (with the Chronic album) I was used to Death Row being on top of the industry.  They always had the hottest albums so I got in the habit of buying whatever was the hott hip-hop album of the time.  Because of that I ended up buying a couple Jay-Z albums in the 90's just because they were hott at the time, but I started to realize that the mid-90's were actually an anomaly and that the best rap artists in the game wouldn't always be on top.  And that some of the popular music was nothing more than trash and lies that would destroy your mind, body, and soul.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »
Infinite wishes he was as widely respected and admired by the black community as Jay-Z is. This explains the jealousy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 12:17:30 AM »
Infinite wishes he was as widely respected and admired by the black community as Jay-Z is. This explains the jealousy.

please stop trolling my posts.   I didn't take you to be one of those types that follows me into each thread I post in and disses me for unrelated reasons, this is yet another new low for you

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 12:32:15 AM »

please stop trolling my posts.   I didn't take you to be one of those types that follows me into each thread I post in and disses me for unrelated reasons, this is yet another new low for you
You really shouldnt talk about lows considering you're the guy who makes yoga videos directed towards me as a failed attempt at intimidation.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy H.

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 12:42:44 AM »
I've listened to pretty much all his albums from 1996 through the Black album.   From the time I first started listening to hip-hop (with the Chronic album) I was used to Death Row being on top of the industry.  They always had the hottest albums so I got in the habit of buying whatever was the hott hip-hop album of the time.  Because of that I ended up buying a couple Jay-Z albums in the 90's just because they were hott at the time, but I started to realize that the mid-90's were actually an anomaly and that the best rap artists in the game wouldn't always be on top.  And that some of the popular music was nothing more than trash and lies that would destroy your mind, body, and soul.
The word "prententious" doesn't even begin to describe you. You're probably the kind of dude who gets his education from rap lyrics, instead of books, right?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 01:15:32 AM »

The word "prententious" doesn't even begin to describe you. You're probably the kind of dude who gets his education from rap lyrics, instead of books, right?

I'd like to see you explain how I'm being "pretentious", because I doubt you even know what that word means.   And I have a personal library of around 100 books that I have read cover to cover.  I used to have a job at a hospital being on standby for suicide threats and other patients who needed constant supervision, most of the time they just slept the whole night, in those couple years alone I read more books then you will ever read in your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 01:24:06 AM »
You were probably a patient in the suicide ward.

And if you don't know what pretentious means, then out of the 100s of books you read many of them must've been trash.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DIGGLAH

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 01:45:50 AM »
Dead Presidents.

MistaNova

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 02:00:33 AM »
I'm not a fan of either of these illuminati puppets but I can't say that the number of good songs they have is a single digit, especially Kanye who had a track with J. Cole.