Author Topic: Kanye has two good songs in his career > Jay-Z only has one  (Read 874 times)

Invincible

Re: Kanye has two good songs in his career > Jay-Z only has one
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 05:28:31 AM »
Kanye has achieved two dope tracks in his career:

1.  "All of the Lights"
2.  "Heartless"

Oh dear, 2 of his worst are his best? Judging by your Rhianna thread, you only think All Of The Lights is dope is because of her. Your brain is seriously messed up also if you think Can't Knock The Hustle is Jigga's only dope song.

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 05:35:10 AM »
a guy who says Kanye only got 2 and Jay 1 good song is just pathetic...stop listening to hip-hop or at least dont male threads about it please...

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 05:54:57 AM »
Flip this shit and people post 2 of their best tracks for each artist

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 07:40:41 AM »
a guy who says Kanye only got 2 and Jay 1 good song is just pathetic...stop listening to hip-hop or at least dont male threads about it please...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Remedy360

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 11:30:37 AM »
Kanye has collaborated with Nas on multiple occasions, I'm surprised you didn't list those.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 12:08:21 PM »

Oh dear, 2 of his worst are his best? Judging by your Rhianna thread, you only think All Of The Lights is dope is because of her. Your brain is seriously messed up also if you think Can't Knock The Hustle is Jigga's only dope song.

Rihanna was definitely the star on the track, but I also felt like Kanye and Kid Cudi gave solid contributions
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 12:46:49 PM »

1.  "All of the Lights"
2.  "Heartless"

Jay-Z on the other hand has only achieved one dope track in his career

1.  "Can't knock the hustle"

...therefore Kanye > Jay-Z
this is bullshit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 03:04:14 PM »

1.  "All of the Lights"
2.  "Heartless"

Jay-Z on the other hand has only achieved one dope track in his career

1.  "Can't knock the hustle"

...therefore Kanye > Jay-Z

jay z 1 good song?

what about Bring It On, Dead Presidents, In My Lifetime, Lobster N Scrimp or Where I'm From??

I'm far from a huge Jay Z fan but Brian you make the white race look like Malibu's Most Wanted meets John Walker in Afghanistan

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 03:18:50 PM »
dope jay z songs: heart of the city, imaginary player, brooklyn's finest, ain't no nigga, regrets, dead presidents, u don't know, h to the izzo, encore, the rulers back, 30 somethin',etc.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 04:24:02 PM »
This might be the stupidest music thread in Dubcc and thats sayin something. But its coming from Brian so would we expect any less?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 11:50:27 PM »
This might be the stupidest music thread in Dubcc and thats sayin something. But its coming from Brian so would we expect any less?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 03:03:06 AM »
 This thread so stupid i dont know why iam posting?
 iam not a fan of either but this is bullshit. I've heard plenty of good Jay-z songs. Think i only ever bought one of his albums and it wasnt fantastic but it had more than two good songs and "reasonable doubt" had more than two good songs lol....
 I've only ever heard one kayne solo(jesus walks) but ive heard some good guest appearances so iam guessing he has good songs?
 Lil wayne sucks but i bet he has lots of good songs also.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 09:42:57 AM »

Rihanna was definitely the star on the track, but I also felt like Kanye and Kid Cudi gave solid contributions

Can't be saying much about Kanye if you think he wasn't the star of one of his best tracks....

Invincible

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 04:47:52 PM »

Can't be saying much about Kanye if you think he wasn't the star of one of his best tracks....

You seriously think of all the tracks he has done, that that is one of his best?

rayallen0

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:29 PM »
Dear lord. How fucked up is your ego? You don't decide what's dope, and from this thread obviously shouldn't be acting like you do. Your taste is shit.