Author Topic: Kanye has two good songs in his career > Jay-Z only has one  (Read 885 times)

Remedy360

Re: Kanye has two good songs in his career > Jay-Z only has one
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2012, 12:02:15 AM »

But who determines who is and isn't a "real nicca"?

If you had to ask that question then you definitely ain't a real nicca!!  8)

LOL, ok. I consider myself to be open minded, I don't shoot something down before I know what it's about. Judging by your various posts about music, women, etc, you seem to have a very biased and one sided perspective on nearly every topic. I think that's a shame. If that's what "real" is to you, then so be it, but I'm not about that.

rayallen0

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2012, 01:53:11 AM »
I'd say they have 5 definitive classic albums between each other much less a few songs

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2012, 04:13:07 AM »
I'd say they have 5 definitive classic albums between each other much less a few songs

Name em duke

rayallen0

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2012, 10:11:52 AM »
Rd, blueprint, cd, lr, mbdtf.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2012, 12:07:53 PM »

Oh dear, 2 of his worst are his best? Judging by your Rhianna thread, you only think All Of The Lights is dope is because of her. Your brain is seriously messed up also if you think Can't Knock The Hustle is Jigga's only dope song.

Rihanna was definitely the star on the track, but I also felt like Kanye and Kid Cudi gave solid contributions

Can't be saying much about Kanye if you think he wasn't the star of one of his best tracks....

You seriously think of all the tracks he has done, that that is one of his best?

Me? Hell no. I was making the point that the OP said that track was one of Kanyes best. He then goes on to say he wasn't even the star of it...

Invincible

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2012, 12:31:13 PM »

Oh dear, 2 of his worst are his best? Judging by your Rhianna thread, you only think All Of The Lights is dope is because of her. Your brain is seriously messed up also if you think Can't Knock The Hustle is Jigga's only dope song.

Rihanna was definitely the star on the track, but I also felt like Kanye and Kid Cudi gave solid contributions

Can't be saying much about Kanye if you think he wasn't the star of one of his best tracks....

You seriously think of all the tracks he has done, that that is one of his best?

Me? Hell no. I was making the point that the OP said that track was one of Kanyes best. He then goes on to say he wasn't even the star of it...

My bad. Cheers for clearing that up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2012, 11:59:58 PM »
Why would you define all of that stuff as whack? Is it because they're not rapping about substantial stuff like California, weed, hoes, and killing as much as much as guys like Snoop and Dre?

because Jay-Z is a monotone rapper and when he tries to put some emotion and change his voice it sounds forced like hs trying to hard.   And his lyrical content doesn't appeal to real niccaz... only to people like the idiot who said his music gives him motivation to "get legal money" lmao

Wow, what a hater.
I got a two degrees and I'm a lawyer. Sure, I'm an idiot. What do you do for a living?

Don't even bother bro, you've already achieved more in your life than Brian ever will.