Author Topic: I changed my mind, Rihanna does actually make pretty good music....  (Read 803 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I changed my mind, Rihanna does actually make pretty good music....
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 06:42:44 PM »
lmao @ spat in
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 11:39:13 AM »
Rihanna makes pop music...she's like Beyonce with less talent and looks. I think your main attraction to her is that she's Barbadian.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:53:05 AM by NIKCC »

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 11:42:06 AM »
Rihanna makes pop music...she's like Beyonce with less talent and looks. I think your man attraction to her is that she's Barbadian.

This ain't about Riri vs Bea, but I gotta say Beyonce makes safe/boring music.

That don't mean Riri any better tho

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2012, 11:52:48 AM »
Rihanna makes pop music...she's like Beyonce with less talent and looks. I think your man attraction to her is that she's Barbadian.

all their music sux....beyonce is just a more talented singer with a more gifted ass.

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2012, 12:12:33 PM »

all their music sux....beyonce is just a more talented singer with a more gifted ass.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »
Rihanna makes pop music...she's like Beyonce with less talent and looks. I think your main attraction to her is that she's Barbadian.

Like I said homie, you have a lot of fine bitches in the game now from Minaj to Beyonce, but my attraction to them is strictly sex appeal, but I'm saying Rihanna on the other hand actually seems like a cool person too, and I actually like and listen to her music.

Niki was asked why she worked with Eminem and Rihanna was asked the same questions, by their answers you can tell Rihanna is good peoples
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 01:27:22 PM »
Like I said homie, you have a lot of fine bitches in the game now from Minaj to Beyonce, but my attraction to them is strictly sex appeal

Sikotic...

I just have one small request, could you put up a different picture at the bottom of your posts, instead of that African American woman's ass?  I try to keep my mind clean from all of those kinds of images, most pictures don't distract me, but that one really jumps off the screen.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 01:33:49 PM »

Like I said homie, you have a lot of fine bitches in the game now from Minaj to Beyonce, but my attraction to them is strictly sex appeal, but I'm saying Rihanna on the other hand actually seems like a cool person too, and I actually like and listen to her music.

Niki was asked why she worked with Eminem and Rihanna was asked the same questions, by their answers you can tell Rihanna is good peoples

i duno, they all seem like the same ol' plastic made celebrity bz to me. i duno em personally, though, so i wouldnt really know. i always felt like kelly rowland was a real bitch, but thats all perception. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 03:16:00 PM »

i duno, they all seem like the same ol' plastic made celebrity bz to me. i duno em personally, though, so i wouldnt really know. i always felt like kelly rowland was a real bitch, but thats all perception. 

I agree about the plastic made up celebrity thing... but comparing her to other celebrities and female rappers/singers I'm saying I love her the most.

...Kelly Rowland, I don't know about that...  nothing really stands out about her to me.  I kind of always saw her as a a girl who happened to be in the right place at the right time and made it big off Beyonce's fame. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 03:26:04 PM »

Wash yo mouth out son

Unless u sayin Kelly Rowland's a real Boss Bitch. The shit I would eat from that shit 8) 8) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »
Kelly Rowland > any other black girl Brian sinfully lusts for

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2012, 04:30:04 PM »

Shame on him

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXcBUROIilw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VXcBUROIilw</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 09:30:21 AM »

Snoop's wife Shaunte' > Kelly Rowland

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 09:39:02 AM »

so Snop has 2 wifes  - Shaunte i Shante

yep she is def hotter than Kelly or maybe she is closer to ur visoion of slave wife

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 09:50:28 AM »

so Snop has 2 wifes  - Shaunte i Shante

yep she is def hotter than Kelly or maybe she is closer to ur visoion of slave wife

Damn Ass-shante iz so fine...

Makes Kelly look like a real Dogg^^