Author Topic: "Get the dick out your throat and go vote" - W Balls -  (Read 1193 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
"Get the dick out your throat and go vote" - W Balls -
« on: November 06, 2012, 06:00:06 AM »
"Get the dick out your throat and go vote... and by the way, can you say farewell, to wellfare?"  -W Balls-

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Get the dick out your throat and go vote" - W Balls -
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:24:52 PM »
get the dick out your throat and get a job

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:11 PM »
get the dick out your throat and get a job
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 05:54:44 AM »
"Get the dick out your throat and go vote... and by the way, can you say farewell, to wellfare?"  -W Balls-

You know that Voting constitutes "Shirk" from an islamic perspective.
Shirk = worshiping something else besides Allah (God)
And that is the only Sin that God does not forgives.
A famous Hadith Al qudsi tells about God telling his servants (Men) That even if you come 2 me with a mountain of sins, If you ask me for forgiveness I Will forgive you.

But shirk is The sin, Allah does not forgive.

Evidence.
There is an Ayat in the Quran that says: that Christians and jews worship their priests and Rabi's besides God.

A Jew came 2 the Prophet (saw) and said, "that is wrong, we don't worship our rabi's as God"
Then Our Prophet replied: Didn't your rabbi make Halal (allowed) what God made Haram (Forbid.)

So the fact that rabi's who made laws that were against their laws in Torah, was the same as worshiping anything else.

I give you another Example.

There is a Hadith Were the Prophet (saw) Said that there will come a time where the shirk is so widespread, that it will not be reconigzed as Shirk.
It would be as tough 2 see as: a black ant on a  black stone during the darkest hour of the day.

For those believers amongst you, don't vote!
You will vote and appove for anything that God has dissaproved.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:01:43 AM by Aladin »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 10:01:24 AM »

A famous Hadith Al qudsi tells about God telling his servants (Men) That even if you come 2 me with a mountain of sins, If you ask me for forgiveness I Will forgive you.

Evidence.
There is an Ayat in the Quran that says: that Christians and jews worship their priests and Rabi's besides God.

A Jew came 2 the Prophet (saw) and said, "that is wrong, we don't worship our rabi's as God"
Then Our Prophet replied: Didn't your rabbi make Halal (allowed) what God made Haram (Forbid.)

So the fact that rabi's who made laws that were against their laws in Torah, was the same as worshiping anything else.

There is a Hadith Were the Prophet (saw) Said that there will come a time where the shirk is so widespread, that it will not be reconigzed as Shirk.
It would be as tough 2 see as: a black ant on a  black stone during the darkest hour of the day.

First of all.. Assalamualaikum and welcome to the forum.

Second of all... I was just posting a funny quote from Snoop album, I didn't even vote yesterday.

Third of all.... if your Hadith are so important, then how come the Qu'ran never once uses the word "Hadith" in reference to Muhammad, yet only uses the word "Hadith" in reference to Allah saying that the Qu'ran is the best Hadith.  Same case with Sunnah.  So if your Hadith and Sunnah were so important you would think the Qu'ran would atleast once use the word "Hadith" and "Sunnah" in reference to Muhammad, yet it only references Hadith and Sunnah in regards to Allah.  So what you've done with Hadith and Sunnah is similar to what happened with Christianity 200 years after Christ.

Not to mention there's a Sahih Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad saying, "Don't write down anything I say" (other than Qu'ran).   And when they found such writings they were burned all the way up until the Uthman Khalifah they started keeping those "sayings". 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 04:01:46 AM »
"Get the dick out your throat and go vote... and by the way, can you say farewell, to wellfare?"  -W Balls-

Evidence.

Thats just stupid. Voting isn't worship. Its letting your political preference known. God...

Another reason why 'nation-building' in the Middle-East was always doomed to failure. Some people are so backward, the imposition of Western education and standards won't work.

"Allah does not forgive". Really? Big difference between the Islamic god and the Christian god then, I heard the Christian god forgives.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 08:58:44 AM »

Thats just stupid. Voting isn't worship. Its letting your political preference known. God...

Another reason why 'nation-building' in the Middle-East was always doomed to failure. Some people are so backward, the imposition of Western education and standards won't work.

"Allah does not forgive". Really? Big difference between the Islamic god and the Christian god then, I heard the Christian god forgives.

Right.  I'm a Muslim (although very unorthodox) and I still have to agree with you.  To equate voting to worship is a little extreme, and such a slanted viewpoint has possibly contributed to some stagnation in Middle East.   

However, it's also a very extreme and arrogant for the West to try to impose it's standards upon the Middle East, and Nation Building is a bad concept to begin with.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 08:41:01 PM »
^I agree in general, imposing a culturally centric standard on a totally different people is questionable. The West has traditionally done this (rape of South America, North America, Australia, etc). Although, what was trying to be done in Afghanistan and to an extent Iraq wasn't exactly imposing culturally centric standards, arguably things like fair-education for men and women are universal rights, and defensible across all cultures. I know most the news from Afghanistan is all about drone strikes, etc. But the coalition was trying to do things like building roads, schools, mosques, to little avail - as the Taliban would wreck everything. I guess you could argue it was all a ruse to win hearts and minds. But Afghanistan would be heaps better with a stable government and higher social standards because there are probably heaps of unexploited resources in Afghanistan for mining, but who really wants the Taliban to benefit from a resource boom?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:49:34 PM by The Overfiend »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 04:09:26 AM »
A sallam oeleikom Abdul and Overfiend,

@ Abdul 2 comment on your perspective about Hadith.

God teaches in the beginning (Sura Bakara) a lesson about Methodology: When God says 2 all the angels bow 2 Adam,
And all bowed except Iblis (the devil.)
When you take that verse in Isolation...You come 2 the conclusion that Iblis is an Angel. Because God says 2 all the angels.

But when you look at the Quran complete, then you realize that The devil, is not an (fallen) Angel. But a djinn.

You can not compare the quran 2 the bible.
The bible is a collection of books. Some attributed to prophets, some 2 historians some written by apostels.

We in Islam have it Seperate:

Quran: Only the beautiful words of God

Hadith: The sayings of the Prophet (saw)

Sirah: Biographies about the prophet and his compagnions

History: Seperate History books about the events at the time.

Tafsir: Interpreation based on the quran and sunnah

Fiqh; Jurispudence

As you see we have a see of knowledge that we can quince our thirst with.

But 2 dismiss the sayings of the Prophet is a huge amount of knowledge that you will miss.

On the other Hand, if you take a verse or a hadith in Isolation, you will come 2 the wrong conclusions.

@ The Overfiend, One of gods names is ArRahim (the merciful) So God does forgive, but Shirk, God The creator of heavens and earth says he does not forgive.
If somebody without that understanding has comitted Shirk, and regrets it sincerly when he realizes his mistake. Then God May forgive him.
But if someone, heard the message and still continues that Path, God tells that he will not forgive.
So if you got a problem with that You should direct it 2 God.

About God in the bible:
The God in the Bible destroyed Sodom and Gamora, you can look at that place and till today not even a plant grows there.

Jesus in the Bible , told his compagnes when the Rabi's didn't accept him as a Messiah.  He who does not reconigze me as their King, bring em before me and slay their throat.
But When The rabi's came with roman Soldiers with them:
The sitaution has changed because they brought roman soldiers with them.
Jesus told his compagnens 2 lower their sword, and then came the famous quote : he who lives by the sword, shall die by the sword.

That said: It is for both of you 2 make up yout own mind, I didn't say believe me or my words. We are alle responsible for ourselfs. But if we are in our grave, And every day that you wake up, is da day closer 2 your grave. Then you wil have 2 deal with the trials and tribulations yourself.
I Hope that we all be spared of that. And we Inshallah (Godwilling) meet each other on the other side in heaven.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 02:30:27 AM »
what the shit....

is that some kind of islambot or what
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 02:13:29 PM »
what the shit....

No, it's a Muslim alias that he creates and then converses with. He does this from time to time.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 04:54:59 PM »
^I agree in general, imposing a culturally centric standard on a totally different people is questionable. The West has traditionally done this (rape of South America, North America, Australia, etc). Although, what was trying to be done in Afghanistan and to an extent Iraq wasn't exactly imposing culturally centric standards, arguably things like fair-education for men and women are universal rights, and defensible across all cultures. I know most the news from Afghanistan is all about drone strikes, etc. But the coalition was trying to do things like building roads, schools, mosques, to little avail - as the Taliban would wreck everything. I guess you could argue it was all a ruse to win hearts and minds. But Afghanistan would be heaps better with a stable government and higher social standards because there are probably heaps of unexploited resources in Afghanistan for mining, but who really wants the Taliban to benefit from a resource boom?

Euro-centric thinking only see's the tall buildings built by colonial powers, and not the destruction of a country's social fabric; they count the kilowatts of new electricity, but not the blows to a nation's pride.   

Moreover, if you take a picture of Kabul before America began it's occupation and compared it to a picture today, it looks considerably worse. 

As for Iraq, women already were receiving equal education, and their education standards were on par with the rest of the world. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 05:01:59 PM »
A sallam oeleikom Abdul and Overfiend,

@ Abdul 2 comment on your perspective about Hadith.

God teaches in the beginning (Sura Bakara) a lesson about Methodology: When God says 2 all the angels bow 2 Adam,
And all bowed except Iblis (the devil.)
When you take that verse in Isolation...You come 2 the conclusion that Iblis is an Angel. Because God says 2 all the angels.

But when you look at the Quran complete, then you realize that The devil, is not an (fallen) Angel. But a djinn.

You can not compare the quran 2 the bible.
The bible is a collection of books. Some attributed to prophets, some 2 historians some written by apostels.

We in Islam have it Seperate:

Quran: Only the beautiful words of God

Hadith: The sayings of the Prophet (saw)

Sirah: Biographies about the prophet and his compagnions

History: Seperate History books about the events at the time.

Tafsir: Interpreation based on the quran and sunnah

Fiqh; Jurispudence

As you see we have a see of knowledge that we can quince our thirst with.

But 2 dismiss the sayings of the Prophet is a huge amount of knowledge that you will miss.

On the other Hand, if you take a verse or a hadith in Isolation, you will come 2 the wrong conclusions.

Sure, to dismiss the Hadiths would be to dismiss a treasure trove of knowledge and history.   However, the problem occurred when Sunni Muslims started upholding the Hadith books of Bukhari and Muslim to be 100% authentic, and to be followed as commandments on par with that of the Qu'ran.   Sunni Muslims always say that Islam is Qu'ran and Sunnah, Qu'ran and Sunnah, Qu'ran and Sunnah.  And that your Islam is not correct without the Sunnah.

So again, if the "Sunnah" and the "Hadith" were so important then why does the Qu'ran not once use the Arabic word "Sunnah" or the Arabic word "Hadith" in reference to Muhammad.  You would think if Muhammad's "Hadith" and "Sunnah" were such a vital and compulsory part of the religion that the Qu'ran would of at least mentioned "Hadith" and "Sunnah" in regards to Muhammad ONCE!   Yet is doesn't mention it in regards to Muhammad EVEN ONCE!   It only mentions "Hadith" and "Sunnah" in regards to ALLAH!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 05:38:20 PM »
what the shit....

No, it's a Muslim alias that he creates and then converses with. He does this from time to time.
Having fake convos with yourself on a forum full of people may be the saddest thing in the history of mankind.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 01:27:16 PM »

Sure, to dismiss the Hadiths would be to dismiss a treasure trove of knowledge and history.   However, the problem occurred when Sunni Muslims started upholding the Hadith books of Bukhari and Muslim to be 100% authentic, and to be followed as commandments on par with that of the Qu'ran.   Sunni Muslims always say that Islam is Qu'ran and Sunnah, Qu'ran and Sunnah, Qu'ran and Sunnah.  And that your Islam is not correct without the Sunnah.

So again, if the "Sunnah" and the "Hadith" were so important then why does the Qu'ran not once use the Arabic word "Sunnah" or the Arabic word "Hadith" in reference to Muhammad.  You would think if Muhammad's "Hadith" and "Sunnah" were such a vital and compulsory part of the religion that the Qu'ran would of at least mentioned "Hadith" and "Sunnah" in regards to Muhammad ONCE!   Yet is doesn't mention it in regards to Muhammad EVEN ONCE!   It only mentions "Hadith" and "Sunnah" in regards to ALLAH!!!!

You are right about one thing.
The Quran should stay in judgement of the hadith.
So when someting is contradictionary, we stay with the supreme guide and that is the Quran.

That said, our scholars af the past always had a balanced approach when it came 2 Hadith.
The Hadith is very scientific the way it is verified.
But even though there are some tradions which are Sahih, when it is contrary 2 the quran, we take the Quran.
There is a group that emerged the last 200 years that says No, Sahih is Sahih and we should take everything.
But That group which has got the loudest voice today. But not in the 1200 years before.

But which regards 2 sunnah here is a beatiful lecture of a great sufi teacher about the strange world that we live in today!
It is one hour of your time, but a lifetime benefit even when you are not a muslim (other forum members).

May we all benefit from each other. Inshallah