Author Topic: Obama won.  (Read 1997 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Obama won.
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 06:22:50 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vyg15mYTx64?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vyg15mYTx64?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

The only reason I voted for Obama!

mitt and obama both suck but its people who actually say that type of thing and mean it that really suck. 

we need to get rid of the electoral college fast.
obama is the shit muthafucka and still fixin' the mess your grandfather george bush made. he's gonna take us where we need to be in the next 4 years. don't hate.  he repainted the black house black. on some real shit though i think hillary clinton will be great as our next president.

What are your 2 favorite policies that Obama's implemented (dont google)?

I'll wait.
well for one i'm glad he gonna tax the rich and two he's givin' the immigrants a chance to somewhat legalize themselves wit jobs and such but there are requirements. u a trip. i know you think ALL black people are stupid but most of us got more sense and money than you'll ever see. the word i want u to keep in your head today is: recognize. that's the word i want u to repeat to yourself today.

Nooope.  Your problem is cause I think, nah - KNOW, youre an idiot, I think all black people are stupid.  Not true.  Youd be an idiot if you were asian.

As for your policy response, I actually applaud you for a serious attempt at an answer.  But I digress.  So you think Obamas good cause he wants to tax the rich.  You think hes unique in that policy?  Would you get so excited if those words came from white Howard Dean (google him)? 

And you favor allowing immigration.  Wow so youre on par with everyone except those who wanted the Chinese Exclusion Act, how original.
you don't know shit you fuckin' zombie and your thoughts is just as pointless as your life you and your family can all kiss my black ass.

There he is.

And its "your thoughts are...", not "is".
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 06:23:40 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vyg15mYTx64?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vyg15mYTx64?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

mitt and obama both suck but its people who actually say that type of thing and mean it that really suck. 

obama is the shit muthafucka and still fixin' the mess your grandfather george bush made. he's gonna take us where we need to be in the next 4 years. don't hate.  he repainted the black house black. on some real shit though i think hillary clinton will be great as our next president.

I'll wait.
well for one i'm glad he gonna tax the rich and two he's givin' the immigrants a chance to somewhat legalize themselves wit jobs and such but there are requirements. u a trip. i know you think ALL black people are stupid but most of us got more sense and money than you'll ever see. the word i want u to keep in your head today is: recognize. that's the word i want u to repeat to yourself today.

Nooope.  Your problem is cause I think, nah - KNOW, youre an idiot, I think all black people are stupid.  Not true.  Youd be an idiot if you were asian.

As for your policy response, I actually applaud you for a serious attempt at an answer.  But I digress.  So you think Obamas good cause he wants to tax the rich.  You think hes unique in that policy?  Would you get so excited if those words came from white Howard Dean (google him)? 

And you favor allowing immigration.  Wow so youre on par with everyone except those who wanted the Chinese Exclusion Act, how original.
you don't know shit you fuckin' zombie and your thoughts is just as pointless as your life you and your family can all kiss my black ass.

There he is.

eat a dick.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 01:07:30 AM »

I'll wait.

There he is.

eat a dick.

Youd be the one eating dick if Obama told u it was cool.  Smh.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 03:33:43 PM »

I'll wait.

There he is.

eat a dick.

your folks are the type to pick up road kill off the side of the the road and take that shit home and cook it. black people don't do shit like that i see your relatives on tv doin' this type of shit. so sorry no dick eatin' over here u and your family can keep that.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 09:15:58 PM »

I'll wait.

There he is.

eat a dick.

your folks are the type to pick up road kill off the side of the the road and take that shit home and cook it. black people don't do shit like that i see your relatives on tv doin' this type of shit. so sorry no dick eatin' over here u and your family can keep that.

i like how you go into full racist stereotype mode because you think im a racist stereotyper.

Youre sad.

rayallen0

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 12:54:07 AM »
Lol at making an issue between 2 people into a race war.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 01:39:25 AM by Pack a bowl »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »

I'll wait.

There he is.

eat a dick.

i like how you go into full racist stereotype mode because you think im a racist stereotyper.

Youre sad.
you are. sometimes you come out the closet sometimes you don't. u try to degrade black people but, the fact of  the matter is a lot of us are doin' better than you and it will always be like that and you despise that. we don't do clown shit like ridin' bikes down the steps and jumpin' off roofs and shit.  only dim witted fucks like you participate in activities like this. 

rayallen0

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2012, 03:16:30 PM »
Do you not have enough confidence in yourself to just use your own accomplishments and intelect over piggy backing on your entire race? Do you have any individuality?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2012, 03:19:05 PM »
Do you not have enough confidence in yourself to just use your own accomplishments and intelect over piggy backing on your entire race? Do you have any individuality?
what the fuck is you talkin' about richard simmons ? i can speak for me or my race i'm proud of my race. oh and confidence mines is through the roof. ask ya bitch.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2012, 03:21:16 PM »
what the fuck is you talkin' about richard simmons ? i can speak for me or my race i'm proud of my race. oh and confidence mines is through the roof. ask ya bitch.

That wasnt what he asked you. 

rayallen0

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2012, 03:21:54 PM »
lol. this has nothing to do with your race. You have accomplished shit in your life. Jokes about fucking my bitch? originality isn't a strength of yours is it?

rayallen0

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2012, 03:27:36 PM »
Individuals repersent themselves not their race. Life isn't a fucking team sport. When Stephen Hawking comes out with Mind Bending theories he impresses me because of how smart he is not because of his race. Sme shit with Neil Degrasse Tyson I could listen to that dude speak all day blowing my mind but never once would I think something as stupid as "wow he is a great asset to the black race"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:31:07 PM by Pack a bowl »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2012, 03:36:44 PM »
Individuals repersent themselves not their race. Life isn't a fucking team sport. When Stephen Hawking comes out with Mind Bending theories he impresses me because of how smart he is not because of his race. Sme shit with Neil Degrasse Tyson I could listen to that dude speak all day blowing my mind but never once would I think something as stupid as "wow he is a great asset to the black race"

too bad the rest of the world doesnt feel like u Ricky Martini

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »
this nigga thinks hes obama or jay-z shits sad  :-[

rayallen0

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »
lol. You are a tool with a lack of self awareness but atleast you often argue using your own deluded self confidence sometimes and making stupid but still real points. The rest of the world? lmao like the wendys employee isn't local as fuck. Both of you depend on your race to give you pride, instead of being self dependent. Their is a difference between being proud to be black, and acting like you are part of a movement when all you did was type some shit on a forum and maybe twitter.

As for the rest of the world doesnt feel like that? Most of the people I know, have figured out people are individuals and not all white peoples are the same, not all black people are the sames, not all brown people are the same and so on...maybe some life expierience will help that.

Then again I like people who are humble and use logic. Not self deluded people who are in their late 20's and 30's ands till think they will make it big time with nothing to show for it. So my perspective will be much different than yours. I've hung out with a lot of cocky people, but they usually have talent.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:53:44 PM by Pack a bowl »