Author Topic: Obama won.  (Read 1976 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Obama won.
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2012, 03:53:10 PM »
yeah, u keep thinking that.  if i depend on black people for confidence (and i do 4 tha most part) then u depend on faggs for sexual pleasure.  the world isnt color blind FruitLoops, the minute u get outta your parents house the second u start to realize that life kinda is still black & white.  i have no time to argue with a teenage cubano fagg about racial relations in The U.S., youre in a more junior tax bracket than i am let alone we dont share the same story.  

u think becuz youre "color blind" and live in the city and listen to rap music that youre automatically in the same league as Us.  no good kid, your motion is rejected.  u can take that sweet sugary kool aid youre drinking along with that Sass from France and go chill out on KStreet in DC after Midnight.  you'll find sum company there

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2012, 03:53:33 PM »
lol. this has nothing to do with your race. You have accomplished shit in your life. Jokes about fucking my bitch? originality isn't a strength of yours is it?
you know what i've accomplished ? i've accomplished gettin' out the hood and beatin' the odds bein' a former parole star to workin' hard for everything i got and gettin' hella paid in the process. i don't know you or these lames think but i'm official and i'm about that life. how many of you on here got a 401k plan or i r a ? how many of you got a bank account ? how many of you can spend money how you want and it not hurt you ? how many of you really live a life where almost nothin' goes wrong ? both of you probably still live at home wit your parents. how many of you could leave a career not have not no employment for almost two months still live it up pay ya bills on time wit no problem and do whatever you want on your own dime ?  i wasn't supposed to make i. people like russell would love to hear about me failin' or some shit but that's not the case. i'm doin' good and every day a smile is on my pretty face. the ladies love it so fuck it. that's why i have no one to thank but god and give a big fuck you to science projects like you and rusell belle.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2012, 03:57:36 PM »
yeah, u keep thinking that.  if i depend on black people for confidence (and i do 4 tha most part) then u depend on faggs for sexual pleasure.  the world isnt color blind FruitLoops, the minute u get outta your parents house the second u start to realize that life kinda is still black & white.  i have no time to argue with a teenage cubano fagg about racial relations in The U.S., youre in a more junior tax bracket than i am let alone we dont share the same story.  

u think becuz youre "color blind" and live in the city and listen to rap music that youre automatically in the same league as Us.  no good kid, your motion is rejected.  u can take that sweet sugary kool aid youre drinking along with that Sass from France and go chill out on KStreet in DC after Midnight.  you'll find sum company there
LMFAO ray allen is soft as silk sheets.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2012, 04:03:32 PM »
he uses honey for deoderant and powdered sugar for cologne. 

he uses anal beads for stress relief but says theyre just medicine balls. 

his favorite snack is syrup dipped corndogs and beef hot links. 

winter, summer, spring, and fall u can always catch him with a pack of fudgesicles in his freezer

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2012, 04:04:11 PM »
lol. this has nothing to do with your race. You have accomplished shit in your life. Jokes about fucking my bitch? originality isn't a strength of yours is it?
you know what i've accomplished ? i've accomplished gettin' out the hood and beatin' the odds bein' a former parole star to workin' hard for everything i got and gettin' hella paid in the process. i don't know you or these lames think but i'm official and i'm about that life. how many of you on here got a 401k plan or i r a ? how many of you got a bank account ? how many of you can spend money how you want and it not hurt you ? how many of you really live a life where almost nothin' goes wrong ? both of you probably still live at home wit your parents. how many of you could leave a career not have not no employment for almost two months still live it up pay ya bills on time wit no problem and do whatever you want on your own dime ?  i wasn't supposed to make i. people like russell would love to hear about me failin' or some shit but that's not the case. i'm doin' good and every day a smile is on my pretty face. the ladies love it so fuck it. that's why i have no one to thank but god and give a big fuck you to science projects like you and rusell belle.

Lol.

You know what? What youre saying could be entirely true, about you being successful and whatnot.  But those of us who HAVE accomplished things, like graduating college, having meaningful relationships, getting jobs, being happy in life, we dont feel the need to brag upon these things and dont have a chip on our shoulder suggesting the exact opposite of what we're trying to project.  

You just come off as angry, insulting, ignorant, and racist at times.  Which kinda goes against what you typed there.  Just sayin.  The fact that it took this dude basically calling you out several times over not being an individual for you to break from your "yay obama" "fuck white people" "suck my dick the white house is black now" rhetoric just supports what Im saying.  Successful you seems like an act youre perpetrating while your angry ignorant character seems like the one thats just naturally you.  If thats not true, consider how youre coming off.  
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

rayallen0

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
good atleast now you are standing on your own fucking 2 feet. Fucking finally. Was that hard? If you are better than me & Russell like you think you are then beat us down yourself. Don't fucking depend on Obama and how powerful people behind you are.

Color blind? no I see color. I see the racial bullshit, obvioulsy not as much as either of you who live it. Doesn't mean it makes anybody the same or that just because you are a certain color you are a good president or just because you are a certain color you..."bike down a flight of stairs" or whatever. People are of varying intelligence. Your education, surroundings, upbringing, mixed with genetics makes you. Not one aspect.

You guys come from that retarded ass "if you don't have haters your doing something wrong" philosophy. Life becomes a lot easier when you are a chill relaxed nice guy who steps up when he needs to, instead of puffing your chest out like an idiot barking louder than anybody making yourself a target. but live your life how you wanna, just were annoying the shit out of me fucking making a simple arguement into a race thing like a fucking wannabe Al sharpton.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2012, 04:11:38 PM »
ok Neil Patrick Harris, you and Mr. Jack Bell Twist can calm down and eat a dick.  It must be really invigorating to be able to speak and act a certain way on a computer anonymously that u couldnt do in Public.  its gotta feel good

rayallen0

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2012, 04:13:27 PM »
lol if you act the way you do on here as you do in real life it is very understandable why you can't hold a fast food job. Why do you know every gay pop culture referece ever? do you have a life or just watch tv/listen to music all day?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »
mmm hmmm u tell it gurl!  show me Wassup mmmkay!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2012, 04:16:41 PM »
dont pay attention to Jack Twist, he's a snail with a shell (the computer)

***saw u deleted your reply and obviously assuming you'll put it back up without the quote boxes.***

rayallen0

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2012, 04:24:10 PM »
who the fuck is jack twist?

anyways I understand you are going through a tough time these last few years understanding you are an old fuck and your crowning accomplishments is sex with big girls and making playlists (not mixtapes you actually have to know how to mix those). Does anybody talk bigger on here than you? You somehow think people hate you just for the fuck of it. It is understandable how you act like you do. You love music that is about acting like an asshole, you can relate to that, I get it.

No one deleted any posts you are delusional.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:37:17 PM by Pack a bowl »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2012, 04:42:31 PM »

Lol.

You know what? What youre saying could be entirely true, about you being successful and whatnot.  But those of us who HAVE accomplished things, like graduating college, having meaningful relationships, getting jobs, being happy in life, we dont feel the need to brag upon these things and dont have a chip on our shoulder suggesting the exact opposite of what we're trying to project.  

You just come off as angry, insulting, ignorant, and racist at times.  Which kinda goes against what you typed there.  Just sayin.  The fact that it took this dude basically calling you out several times over not being an individual for you to break from your "yay obama" "fuck white people" "suck my dick the white house is black now" rhetoric just supports what Im saying.  Successful you seems like an act youre perpetrating while your angry ignorant character seems like the one thats just naturally you.  If thats not true, consider how youre coming off.  
russell there are some posters on here that me and them haven't ever clashed so if i was what YOU say i am it would be the other way around. wit that bein' said respect is earned and is not a gift address me properly and you will get a proper response. if you disrespect you will be disrespected. plain & simple. people who come in contact wit me don't feel how you feel........and since when did i give a fuck about how muthafuckas feel about ME ?

rayallen0

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2012, 04:48:32 PM »
Does a 20 year old college student have a financial advisor? no. No I don't. You win.

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2012, 06:58:55 PM »
Your race should always be a part of who you are, but not what defines you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2012, 11:22:01 PM »
Your race should always be a part of who you are, but not what defines you.

Absolutely
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup