Author Topic: Colorado the new Amsterdam ?  (Read 1928 times)

Sccit

Re: Colorado the new Amsterdam ?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 01:36:33 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-204_162-10008747-18.html?tag=Gthumbnav

8)

Maine finishes ahead of Cali

10. California
Despite the national perception that Californians love their cannabis, the state only ranked 10th on this list. Still, nearly 13 percent of Californians smoke indo, possibly before heading out to In-N-Out burger for munchies.

if we go by cities, i can guarantee u that most cities in the SFV-LA region would place first. pretty much every1 smokes weed out here.. wayyyyy more than 13%, guaranteed.

rayallen0

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 01:42:25 PM »
Well ive been to both states.  Boulder colorado is so open about smoking, cops dont bother shit. Ive only been california 3 times, been to L.A., palm springs & san diego. The medical dispenseries r awesome and you can say just about anything and get a card but you arent the only state who does that anymore.but this arguement is stupid cuz you arent saying shit but pictures & saying im retarded so its hard to know what your point is.

The medical system i like but it is pretty stupid, if its good for sick people it is good for all people, if this goes country wide the supply would be crazy and prices would drop big time, cant say what it will do for individual states. Nik dont you get money from california medical marijuana?

if u think the medical marijuana industry in Colorado is anything like it is in Cali, then u got another thing comin'. we have more weed dispensaries than liquor stores in the 818 and u can get top-shelf kush most places for $35 an eighth (+cheaper in bulk). if u dont think Cali has innovated weed laws, then ur trippin, my boy.
Wasnt sayin they didnt innovate it, just a lot of other states have caught up. I think cali is still the best place for stoners but colorado is very close and seems like washingon is doing pretty good as well,.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:44:33 PM by Pack a bowl »

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 01:47:47 PM »
Well ive been to both states.  Boulder colorado is so open about smoking, cops dont bother shit. Ive only been california 3 times, been to L.A., palm springs & san diego. The medical dispenseries r awesome and you can say just about anything and get a card but you arent the only state who does that anymore.but this arguement is stupid cuz you arent saying shit but pictures & saying im retarded so its hard to know what your point is.

The medical system i like but it is pretty stupid, if its good for sick people it is good for all people, if this goes country wide the supply would be crazy and prices would drop big time, cant say what it will do for individual states. Nik dont you get money from california medical marijuana?

if u think the medical marijuana industry in Colorado is anything like it is in Cali, then u got another thing comin'. we have more weed dispensaries than liquor stores in the 818 and u can get top-shelf kush most places for $35 an eighth (+cheaper in bulk). if u dont think Cali has innovated weed laws, then ur trippin, my boy.
Wasnt sayin they didnt innovate it, just a lot of other states have caught up. I think cali is still the best place for stoners but colorado is very close and seems like washingon is doing pretty good as well,.

then why did u question my first post, like a douchebag on a high-horse?

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »
We'll see how the feds react to this. Good for Colorado though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 01:58:25 PM »

1. Dont steal heinz insult to me he worked hard on it. 2. Because i thought it was a wierd comment since both states had great medical systems before which emulated cali. This new law is these states being innovative for themselves.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 02:11:33 PM »

1. Dont steal heinz insult to me he worked hard on it. 2. Because i thought it was a wierd comment since both states had great medical systems before which emulated cali. This new law is these states being innovative for themselves.

newsflashsucka: the weed industry in Colorado is currently nowhere near Cali. with the new law that passed, Colorado may be approaching Cali......and i didnt steal any disses. i just seen them cats clownin u on Da Sauce and i thought it was pretty fitting in here as well. shit described u pretty well, to be honest.

rayallen0

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 02:20:06 PM »
Cats? Heinz was the only one lol. The guy who thinks pot heads like you are stupid and self centered.

Oh and the dude who thinks anal & oral sex are sins.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 02:27:13 PM by Pack a bowl »

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 02:32:23 PM »
I ignored that thread because I have ADD and I'm lazy, but oral sex a sin?

Good oral sex would change that in anyone's mind.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 03:16:39 PM »
Cats? Heinz was the only one lol. The guy who thinks pot heads like you are stupid and self centered.

Oh and the dude who thinks anal & oral sex are sins.

i thought it was yishay, but i really dont give a fuck... point stands.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 12:47:37 AM »
The Feds have a monopoly on the drug game, that's why it's illegal because they don't want competition. So this is gonna seriously fuck with their money. And when you fuck with their money, it's like fucking with their emotions.

LOL
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Desert Lord

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 04:28:05 AM »
it's a big step in the right direction

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.