Author Topic: INFINITE....Is music considered haram in Islam?  (Read 1096 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: INFINITE....Is music considered haram in Islam?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 02:16:41 PM »
Elior I'd watch out for your little homey there. Sounds like he's prime material for some terrorists to recruit and task with some dirty jihad shit.

Just saying, if he starts rolling up to your parents house to kick it with you and he's driving a white van or something, call the FBI.

LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 07:35:39 PM »
tube got a naked peckerwood on his sig :-X

must make you hot huh?

hotter than an oven...in a bakery.

inside of...

wait for it...

waaait for it......

you guessed it...a  supermarket.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 01:57:07 PM »
Elior I'd watch out for your little homey there. Sounds like he's prime material for some terrorists to recruit and task with some dirty jihad shit.

Just saying, if he starts rolling up to your parents house to kick it with you and he's driving a white van or something, call the FBI.
hahaha. i think even those cave dwelling camel fuckers in shitganistan would know that infant is way too incompetent and useless to be helpful to anyone

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »

hahaha. i think even those cave dwelling camel fuckers in shitganistan would know that infant is way too incompetent and useless to be helpful to anyone

hahahaha!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 10:36:30 PM »

hahahaha!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 11:56:56 PM »

lmfao
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 04:31:27 PM »
even NIK laughed at the diss to brian :D