Author Topic: The Nu American Agenda  (Read 4328 times)

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Re: The Nu American Agenda
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 07:43:25 AM »
People overrate the President. Makin moves on social policy is at least something he can do. He's playing aiight in the sandbox he was dumped in same as George 'Magog' Bush. Obama is ok in my book. Who gives a fuck about status quo whatever the fuck? The world is fucked, that nigga just kept it movin. I dig this nigga: Hollywood Bilderberberg Clique. Imaginary company? Dream that shit, mang. Keep it movin and you'll make it happen. If that shit made skateboards or clothing I'd cop that shit just put pyramids and illuminated lizards on it, line high high tailored suits with that shir sewed in the inside. The young nigga is just opening his mind, why put the weight of the world on his shoulders? Get yours my nigga, Will to Power. Btw, can you believe over 100,000 fucks filed a petition to succeed from the US since Obama got elected? Fuckin Fuckheads, brainwashed fucks keep eating Alex Jones dick, like he's any better than Fox news. Having said that I still think humanity saving technology is suppressed. Still, Alex Jones is dickhead. Rant over.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 08:34:24 AM »
People overrate the President. Makin moves on social policy is at least something he can do. He's playing aiight in the sandbox he was dumped in same as George 'Magog' Bush. Obama is ok in my book. Who gives a fuck about status quo whatever the fuck? The world is fucked, that nigga just kept it movin. I dig this nigga: Hollywood Bilderberberg Clique. Imaginary company? Dream that shit, mang. Keep it movin and you'll make it happen. If that shit made skateboards or clothing I'd cop that shit just put pyramids and illuminated lizards on it, line high high tailored suits with that shir sewed in the inside. The young nigga is just opening his mind, why put the weight of the world on his shoulders? Get yours my nigga, Will to Power. Btw, can you believe over 100,000 fucks filed a petition to succeed from the US since Obama got elected? Fuckin Fuckheads, brainwashed fucks keep eating Alex Jones dick, like he's any better than Fox news. Having said that I still think humanity saving technology is suppressed. Still, Alex Jones is dickhead. Rant over.

Fox News, msnbc all are criminals, Barry Saetaro is a treasonous fuck and so are the rest of them. You are right though, the president aint shit but a figurehead he is just pimped out.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 09:41:33 AM »
Obama's policies mirror your own.....flood the administration with bankers and answer ONLY to Wall Street, protect Wall Street at all costs, impoverish the people to enrich the bankers.

I believe in that Wall Street in important. At the same time, it's not like he's just giving them money, because they don't like him much.

Start more wars, have a kill list every Tuesday morning, no judge no jury, no right to appeal just "kill him or her"

Hey, we are leaving wars, not getting into new ones. If we had Bush, or even Romney, we'd be in Syria right now, and Iran. Obama has done a good job. As for the "Kill List", it is what it is. It's in our best interest not to have one since millions of children has either been injured or have died from drones. But what keeps you safe at night is armed, scary men doing jobs you'd never want to do. I was raised by a Marine, I'm not anti-military, I'm anti-war.

Attack sovereign nations with drone attacks, and then decry others for terrorism.

see above

Support terrorist networks around the world including jihadists in order to cause chaos murder huge scores of people and destabilise the world.

We supported whoever Egypt and Libya voted in, they are extremist but that's their call. In the old way, We'd force them to have a certain party in charge, see Iraq.

Increase military spending markedly because you know, it's the anti war thing to do.

Obama has cut military spending overall. But you are hammering his foreign policy, so why not make this claim.

Allow for the tentacles of lobbyists to become ever more tightening despite campaigning originally on an anti lobbyist platform.

yeah, this has annoyed me, but I wouldn't say lobbyists have more power as they have also got more restrictions to them. It's just that going around the restrictions is worst than before the restrictions.

Sign into law the most depraved violation of humans rights possibly ever witnessed.

Aww... we meet again NDAA

Don't repeal the glass steagalz act, do not regulate the derivatives market.[\quote]

No Democrat in 2008 was going to repeal Glass Steagalz, except Dennis Kucinich, and you saw how they re-districted him out of a district.

Push through a health system which is supported by the insurance lobby www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/18/after-supporting-obamacare-has-american-medical-association-lost-its-way/. Oh but wait he cries that's not true it came from fox news!!, now if it had come from msnbc I might have believed you but not from fox. Unlike you I am sick of the bullshit of the so called left and the right, it's 101 fox news will tell you the truth about the opposing team while denying and ignoring the criminality of their side and vice versa for the democrat cheerleading bitches that operate from msnbc and co.

It's either the Bob Dole plan from 1995 (which Romney copied in Mass, and now Obama finally passed as Obamacare) of Universal Health Care. Obama has said many, many times, if he can start the system over from scratch, we'd have European style universal health care.

Campaign to do away with the military commissions act but then betray people again, not only retaining it but adding the NDAA into it too, just to really show who is a dictator.

He and Lincoln have this in common

Debt has doubled under Obama, and that's right, a lot of this debt is bank debt which has come from bank fraud.

This has been happening for 30 years.

I could go on but man, the teams, they make me sick, he is much WORSE, than Bush was and yet he is revered for it by large sections of the American population. Yet it not about him or Bush or Clinton, all are SCUM, but it's getting worse because they are just following an agenda. The racist fucks voted for Obama, the dumbed down core that said "well it would be worse under the republicans" the white bitches who said no I have to vote for him I am not racist, the women voted for Barry because you know "oh he is so handsome and his words move me". Meanwhile the republicans actually bought into the football issues of abortion and such YET AGAIN so voted for Romney, voted for Romney because of the debt, voted for Romney because he makes some vague promise of a tax reduction, maybe voted for Romney because they are racist, voted for Romney because "well we can't take 4 more years of the democrats".

You need meds man, seriously.

How about just NOT voting or voting for someone other than the red and the blue who are fighting against not with the people.

Because the most important thing you vote for is local government. Local government makes the most change. Don't you get it? Don't you get property taxes, and education reform. The Federal government can't do a damn thing about education except give money. It's the local government that runs your life. The Federal government's job is to deal with foreign affairs, and right now Wall Street. Neither party is much different than the other on those issues. But local government is were change happens, it's were the action is. If you don't see this then you are completely blind to how civics work!

Get on some meds man.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2012, 09:54:10 AM »
As long as people have the perception that there are only 2 choices for all elected offices, there will always be problems like this. At least some people are starting to wake up and realize that both of the3 major parties are corrupt as fuck. Still, the majority of people think they have to be on "Team Red" or "team Blue" like they're watching a sporting event.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2012, 10:02:03 AM »
As long as people have the perception that there are only 2 choices for all elected offices, there will always be problems like this. At least some people are starting to wake up and realize that both of the3 major parties are corrupt as fuck. Still, the majority of people think they have to be on "Team Red" or "team Blue" like they're watching a sporting event.

Yeah, I don't mind 3rd parties, but I just really wished they'd not take such extreme positions. Like Green Party, raise taxes back to Eisenhower levels. I mean, maybe I'll run 3rd party and show how it's done. I do wish we'd have more people vote 3rd party though, and that the Libertarian and Green Party candidates are allowed to debate with the Democrat and Republican candidates. But they need to come off these extreme views and I would actually vote for them more. Last time I voted for a Libertarian candidate was 2004, and last time I voted Green Party was 2006. Since then, I'm not as extreme as I was in my old age, but also I think both are trying to hard to appeal to college voters and not offering true issues.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2012, 10:21:30 AM »
Obama's policies mirror your own.....flood the administration with bankers and answer ONLY to Wall Street, protect Wall Street at all costs, impoverish the people to enrich the bankers.

I believe in that Wall Street in important. At the same time, it's not like he's just giving them money, because they don't like him much.

That is exactly what they have done, given the banks trillion and trillions of dollars taken interest rates to basically nothing, so you know each year you are getting progressively poorer through money printing and almost zero returns on savings.

Start more wars, have a kill list every Tuesday morning, no judge no jury, no right to appeal just "kill him or her"

Hey, we are leaving wars, not getting into new ones. If we had Bush, or even Romney, we'd be in Syria right now, and Iran. Obama has done a good job. As for the "Kill List", it is what it is. It's in our best interest not to have one since millions of children has either been injured or have died from drones. But what keeps you safe at night is armed, scary men doing jobs you'd never want to do. I was raised by a Marine, I'm not anti-military, I'm anti-war.

If you are anti war then you would be AGAINST these indiscriminate murders. Obama has done a good job? attacks in Pakistan, in Yemen, funding of terrorists in Syria, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have continued. You are delusional, truly, stirring up a hornets nest of hatred in the middle east keeps you safe at night does it? what kind of twisted logic is that. These countries are being plundered, their people murdered in such huge numbers we can only guess at the real death toll.

Attack sovereign nations with drone attacks, and then decry others for terrorism.

see above

Support terrorist networks around the world including jihadists in order to cause chaos murder huge scores of people and destabilise the world.

We supported whoever Egypt and Libya voted in, they are extremist but that's their call. In the old way, We'd force them to have a certain party in charge, see Iraq. By supported you mean supported al queda and other foreign fighters (Libya and Syria) there was no vote for them.

Increase military spending markedly because you know, it's the anti war thing to do.

Obama has cut military spending overall. But you are hammering his foreign policy, so why not make this claim.
Numbers wise there have been no real cuts as of yet, there was a rise in 2010 and a fall in 2011, I don't know what the 2011 picture is like.

Allow for the tentacles of lobbyists to become ever more tightening despite campaigning originally on an anti lobbyist platform.

yeah, this has annoyed me, but I wouldn't say lobbyists have more power as they have also got more restrictions to them. It's just that going around the restrictions is worst than before the restrictions.

Oh yes, getting tough on lobbyists now, cut the crap, everything that is being done is for the benefit of the crony capitalist system.

Sign into law the most depraved violation of humans rights possibly ever witnessed.

Aww... we meet again NDAA What is that meant to mean? are you somehow trying to belittle it, if you are then perhaps you are have good rebuttal to the constitutional professors who have stated exactly how sinister this is.

Don't repeal the glass steagalz act, do not regulate the derivatives market.[\quote]

No Democrat in 2008 was going to repeal Glass Steagalz, except Dennis Kucinich, and you saw how they re-districted him out of a district.
Exactly my point!

Push through a health system which is supported by the insurance lobby www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/18/after-supporting-obamacare-has-american-medical-association-lost-its-way/. Oh but wait he cries that's not true it came from fox news!!, now if it had come from msnbc I might have believed you but not from fox. Unlike you I am sick of the bullshit of the so called left and the right, it's 101 fox news will tell you the truth about the opposing team while denying and ignoring the criminality of their side and vice versa for the democrat cheerleading bitches that operate from msnbc and co.

It's either the Bob Dole plan from 1995 (which Romney copied in Mass, and now Obama finally passed as Obamacare) of Universal Health Care. Obama has said many, many times, if he can start the system over from scratch, we'd have European style universal health care.
Awww, that's good, words like hope and change come to mind.

Campaign to do away with the military commissions act but then betray people again, not only retaining it but adding the NDAA into it too, just to really show who is a dictator.

What is your point? so you are telling me that history of betrayal repeats itself.

Debt has doubled under Obama, and that's right, a lot of this debt is bank debt which has come from bank fraud.

This has been happening for 30 years......Debt has been growing for over 30 years since America went from a creditor nation to a debtor nation almost in 4 years, give or take the debt has doubled. So much for getting the debt under control

I could go on but man, the teams, they make me sick, he is much WORSE, than Bush was and yet he is revered for it by large sections of the American population. Yet it not about him or Bush or Clinton, all are SCUM, but it's getting worse because they are just following an agenda. The racist fucks voted for Obama, the dumbed down core that said "well it would be worse under the republicans" the white bitches who said no I have to vote for him I am not racist, the women voted for Barry because you know "oh he is so handsome and his words move me". Meanwhile the republicans actually bought into the football issues of abortion and such YET AGAIN so voted for Romney, voted for Romney because of the debt, voted for Romney because he makes some vague promise of a tax reduction, maybe voted for Romney because they are racist, voted for Romney because "well we can't take 4 more years of the democrats".

You need a reality check

How about just NOT voting or voting for someone other than the red and the blue who are fighting against not with the people.

Because the most important thing you vote for is local government. Local government makes the most change. Don't you get it? Don't you get property taxes, and education reform. The Federal government can't do a damn thing about education except give money. It's the local government that runs your life. The Federal government's job is to deal with foreign affairs, and right now Wall Street. Neither party is much different than the other on those issues. But local government is were change happens, it's were the action is. If you don't see this then you are completely blind to how civics work!

Get on some meds man.

Don't you get it? what happens national will run the local government and it' auspices into the toilet. You are endorsing a puppet, a treasonous fuck, a war criminal, all of the things you despised about Bush you now have it even worse with Obama.

Out of the pick of your kool aid responses though....

But what keeps you safe at night is armed, scary men doing jobs you'd never want to do

Full Force!! Battling to keep control of the poppy fields, flooding the west with opium, battling to control the lithium reserves.
HSBC, Well Fargoe then funnelling through the drug money, oh yeah, I can see how all that shit keeps me safe.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »

That is exactly what they have done, given the banks trillion and trillions of dollars taken interest rates to basically nothing, so you know each year you are getting progressively poorer through money printing and almost zero returns on savings.

If you are anti war then you would be AGAINST these indiscriminate murders. Obama has done a good job? attacks in Pakistan, in Yemen, funding of terrorists in Syria, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have continued. You are delusional, truly, stirring up a hornets nest of hatred in the middle east keeps you safe at night does it? what kind of twisted logic is that. These countries are being plundered, their people murdered in such huge numbers we can only guess at the real death toll.

see above

We supported whoever Egypt and Libya voted in, they are extremist but that's their call. In the old way, We'd force them to have a certain party in charge, see Iraq. By supported you mean supported al queda and other foreign fighters (Libya and Syria) there was no vote for them.

Numbers wise there have been no real cuts as of yet, there was a rise in 2010 and a fall in 2011, I don't know what the 2011 picture is like.

Oh yes, getting tough on lobbyists now, cut the crap, everything that is being done is for the benefit of the crony capitalist system.

Aww... we meet again NDAA What is that meant to mean? are you somehow trying to belittle it, if you are then perhaps you are have good rebuttal to the constitutional professors who have stated exactly how sinister this is.

Exactly my point!

Awww, that's good, words like hope and change come to mind.

What is your point? so you are telling me that history of betrayal repeats itself.

This has been happening for 30 years......Debt has been growing for over 30 years since America went from a creditor nation to a debtor nation almost in 4 years, give or take the debt has doubled. So much for getting the debt under control

You need a reality check

Get on some meds man.

Don't you get it? what happens national will run the local government and it' auspices into the toilet. You are endorsing a puppet, a treasonous fuck, a war criminal, all of the things you despised about Bush you now have it even worse with Obama.

Out of the pick of your kool aid responses though....

But what keeps you safe at night is armed, scary men doing jobs you'd never want to do

Full Force!! Battling to keep control of the poppy fields, flooding the west with opium, battling to control the lithium reserves.
HSBC, Well Fargoe then funnelling through the drug money, oh yeah, I can see how all that shit keeps me safe.

The scary men one was from a Libertarian I know. I thought you'd like it. Not all Libertarians are the same.

As for NDAA, that I think is some bullshit, but why respond when you are popping blood vessels attack something I would attack. I think you've done a good enough job.

As for Lincoln, look I'm a history major, US to be exact. Obama has modeled his presidency to stretch the limits of the constitution after Lincoln. We are technically in War, and in War time the president has powers he would not have any other time. That's why every one was salivating to be president in 2008, because whoever takes over in War time can abuse War time presidential powers. And it was Lincoln who taught us how to abuse them. And no one was better than a constitutional professor. But know this, the NDAA is up for re-authorization in 2013, as it's a year by year thing. This is were Libertarians and Liberals should come together and fight this. But instead you'd rather rant on a Hip-Hop board.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »

Firstly....this is a part of the site where we are free to rant about whatever we like.
Secondly if the libertarian angle was meant to silence me then it's not going to work, it's obvious the tea part has just been co opted or perhaps they were always fake war mongering fucks in the first place.
By voting him in again you aren't fighting shit, Barry's lawyers have said he can do what the fuck he wants, congress have endorsed this notion too.
What have the "progressives" achieved? the anti war movement has been castrated too because ultimately they don't stand for shit when their man is in power.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »
If you think that, you don't know the Progressive movement at all. I love how you just lump everyone into one big Obama loving group. In 2008, I'd agree with you, but not this year. This year is a different year, and I think you are starting to see the nation's attitude change. Many, many people thought this year would not turn out the way it did. But now it's here, and everyone is forced to change. Of course, we know which way Barack's Hollywood fans want him to go.

"I am the President of the United States of America, Clothed in immense power!"

My actual Libertarian friends, the ones I actually know and talk to, they hate the Tea Party as much as anyone else does, but they use that military line because they were in the military. They were actually against the war in Iraq at the time, but the said Afghanistan is a threat. Hey, I've never been there, I don't think you've been there, so I'll take their word for it. War Mongering is only true if you force wars, not respond to a terrorist attack. Oh, I forgot, you think 9-11 was an inside job.

And finally, you can rant about whatever you want, I've never erased it or moved it to the G-Spot, and as long as it drive discussion I wouldn't. But I am telling you right now, you need meds dude, because you remind me of that paranoid guy who jumps at the idea of shadows and thinks people are reptiles. Seriously man, there is not much left for you to do to "shock" people anymore other than get footage of Ron Paul and Barack Obama doing the Illuminati handshake and then Voodoo Child plays with the new World order voices and Jim Ross talking about the greatest heel turn in political history.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 01:15:08 PM »

Your retorts are so utterly played out, Afghanistan didn't carry out the attacks even if you follow the official story. Officially of course Afghanistan was harbouring Osama, yes, that same Osama who was on dialysis, that same Osama who evaded capture and evaded capture until he was supposedly killed but yet we have no proof because they of course wanted to make sure he was buried at sea awww how nice of them.

Did it ever occur to you that he had dead for YEARS prior to the attacks and that is why they could never track him down? Did it never occur to you that he never had legions of loyal diehards? that he was in many senses another Goldstein? You keep consuming that bullshit and telling me it's maple syrup though and as for your ad hominem, I have another critical thought to add 2 and 2 together to make 4.

It is you who takes meds, meds which clearly dull the senses to the extent where you tell me the banks don't like Obama, he labeled them as too big to fail, they have used the funding to acquire other banks and to become even more colossal in size and in doing so plunging America deeper into debt. The federal reserve provided loans to banks and we are talking tens of billions here, at about 0.02% interest. No, they don't like Obama, they LOVE him.

Yet the best you can come up with is I am paranoid and I believe in lizards, which brings a wry smile to my face, because not once have I ever mentioned lizards, ufo's or anything of the sort. The monsters are on both side of the senate and congress, I don't need to go looking for lizards dude.

Disclaimer - For your dulled sense I meant monsters as a metaphor

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 01:23:11 PM »

Your retorts are so utterly played out, Afghanistan didn't carry out the attacks even if you follow the official story. Officially of course Afghanistan was harbouring Osama, yes, that same Osama who was on dialysis, that same Osama who evaded capture and evaded capture until he was supposedly killed but yet we have no proof because they of course wanted to make sure he was buried at sea awww how nice of them.

Did it ever occur to you that he had dead for YEARS prior to the attacks and that is why they could never track him down? Did it never occur to you that he never had legions of loyal diehards? that he was in many senses another Goldstein? You keep consuming that bullshit and telling me it's maple syrup though and as for your ad hominem, I have another critical thought to add 2 and 2 together to make 4.

It is you who takes meds, meds which clearly dull the senses to the extent where you tell me the banks don't like Obama, he labeled them as too big to fail, they have used the funding to acquire other banks and to become even more colossal in size and in doing so plunging America deeper into debt. The federal reserve provided loans to banks and we are talking tens of billions here, at about 0.02% interest. No, they don't like Obama, they LOVE him.

Yet the best you can come up with is I am paranoid and I believe in lizards, which brings a wry smile to my face, because not once have I ever mentioned lizards, ufo's or anything of the sort. The monsters are on both side of the senate and congress, I don't need to go looking for lizards dude.

Disclaimer - For your dulled sense I meant monsters as a metaphor

I did say you remind me of the lizard people believers, didn't say you were actually a lizard person believer. But you get all worked up like them, you are so quick to go on a 3 page post rant. That's great every now and then, but damn sometimes it's a bit much.

My retorts are played out because they are based off facts.

Facts are played out, conspiracy theories are always changing and are fresh. Fact, Abe Lincoln was shot in 1965, that's played out. Fresh, Abe Lincoln was killed by Mary Todd Lincoln as she was a member of the Illuminati. Fact, Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2011. Fresh, Bin Laden was actually dead since 2004 and we were lied to for Obama's re-election.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 01:31:12 PM »
Dude, I can't be passive about what is occurring, though it's interesting, you state it as fact that Osama was killed in 2011 so you without question believe that with a SERIOUS condition he (an old man) could have evaded capture for almost 10 years?
Nuff said
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:45:03 PM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »
People were talking about Osama being dead as far back as 2002. Of course they never kilt that nigga. It's just a way of justifying the bullshit oversea conflicts in the eyes of the sheeple.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 05:51:58 PM »
What you guys forget, Bin Laden was more connected than Obama could dream of. Bin Laden was part of one of the riches and established families in the world. On top of that, Bin Laden was hired by the CIA to train "terrorists" so they can kill Russians in the 80's. I would sooner believe Bin Laden dies in 2011 from old age than believe he died in 2002. Why, because there is too much evidence of him living in Pakistan past 2004, and the videos of him were of a very old Bin Laden. Now I ain't saying the SEALS killed him, but I do believe he died in 2011. He had as much connections as the Bush's.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2012, 06:29:50 AM »
Experts say bin Laden was very likely injured in a 2001 battle in Tora Bora, the complex of caves in Afghanistan where U.S. forces believed members of al Qaeda were hiding.

"It does seem he may have been injured with shrapnel in Tora Bora," said Katzman. "After his escape, he wasn't able to move his arm much."

In one of his earlier videos, bin Laden appears to be immobile on his left side, but Katzman said that his injury seems to have healed based on the viewing of subsequent videos.

Officials who saw the first video he made after Tora Bora told Weaver bin Laden appeared to be in very bad health because part of his body seemed motionless.

"I've traveled through some of the parts of Pakistan he was believed to have been. He was moving around in very rugged and inhospitable terrain. A man can't be that frail in health to sustain that," said Weaver.

Miraculous recovery or.....oh that's right, later Bin Laden videos show a guy rocking a gold ring, with a more youthful appearance, damn, goes to show how beneficial a debilitating injury is?

"There's no way to know for sure ill he really was. The only way to tell would be an autopsy."

It's too late for that, and some believe that's for the best.

"There is a lot we'll never find out, and perhaps it's best if we never do," said Najam.

As for the Bin Laden connection....the Bush family and the Bin Laden family are intimately tied, come on now do the math please!

Yet still a guy who definitely had diabetes, had an enlarged heart, probably had some back problems,  A man can't be that frail in health to sustain that," said Weaver. A man who the then Pakistan prime minister said was on dialysis, a man who unnamed sources said was on dialysis.....In a tale as twisted as the hunt for Osama bin Laden, CBS Evening News has been told that the night before the Sept. 11 terrorists attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into a military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment. can keep ducking and diving the entire might of the western intelligence for almost ten years.

Smell the coffee, and apply some critical reasoning and dude, stay off the med's. if you are advising me to take up the same med's as you and this is the numbing effect they are having on you, then I am going to steer clear of them.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:40:59 AM by virtuoso »