Author Topic: The Nu American Agenda  (Read 4332 times)

YouKnowWhatItIzHomie

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Nu American Agenda
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2012, 07:26:59 AM »

Smell the coffee, and apply some critical reasoning and dude, stay off the med's. if you are advising me to take up the same med's as you and this is the numbing effect they are having on you, then I am going to steer clear of them.

Well said

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2012, 08:13:25 AM »
Experts say bin Laden was very likely injured in a 2001 battle in Tora Bora, the complex of caves in Afghanistan where U.S. forces believed members of al Qaeda were hiding.

"It does seem he may have been injured with shrapnel in Tora Bora," said Katzman. "After his escape, he wasn't able to move his arm much."

In one of his earlier videos, bin Laden appears to be immobile on his left side, but Katzman said that his injury seems to have healed based on the viewing of subsequent videos.

Officials who saw the first video he made after Tora Bora told Weaver bin Laden appeared to be in very bad health because part of his body seemed motionless.

"I've traveled through some of the parts of Pakistan he was believed to have been. He was moving around in very rugged and inhospitable terrain. A man can't be that frail in health to sustain that," said Weaver.

Miraculous recovery or.....oh that's right, later Bin Laden videos show a guy rocking a gold ring, with a more youthful appearance, damn, goes to show how beneficial a debilitating injury is?

"There's no way to know for sure ill he really was. The only way to tell would be an autopsy."

It's too late for that, and some believe that's for the best.

"There is a lot we'll never find out, and perhaps it's best if we never do," said Najam.

As for the Bin Laden connection....the Bush family and the Bin Laden family are intimately tied, come on now do the math please!

Yet still a guy who definitely had diabetes, had an enlarged heart, probably had some back problems,  A man can't be that frail in health to sustain that," said Weaver. A man who the then Pakistan prime minister said was on dialysis, a man who unnamed sources said was on dialysis.....In a tale as twisted as the hunt for Osama bin Laden, CBS Evening News has been told that the night before the Sept. 11 terrorists attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into a military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment. can keep ducking and diving the entire might of the western intelligence for almost ten years.

Smell the coffee, and apply some critical reasoning and dude, stay off the med's. if you are advising me to take up the same med's as you and this is the numbing effect they are having on you, then I am going to steer clear of them.

Trust me when I say that I use to be like you when it comes to Bin Laden. Look at my past post. But back then, I had no doubt he was still alive. You really think a Bin Laden was actually in the battlefield. He might have been there in Tora Bora, and was injured, but he did escape.

You ever heard of Ahmad Shah Massoud, the person we trusted in the United States in Afghanistan. Did you know his death was the sign to start 9-11. He was someone who was fighting against the Taliban in Afghanistan. Why is he important, because once his death was known to the people in America, 9-11 happened. He is now used as an icon in Afghanistan that he'd never agree to. But the fact that he was against Bin Laden, and he died and Bin Laden lived makes it clear who had more connections. Bin Laden. I think it's clear in the following years that many videos of Bin Laden were of him pre-9-11. I remember one video of him with black hair, then Fox News was trying to day that dying hair was common in Middle Eastern countries... first off Afghanistan is not the Middle East and second it's not common and only allowed if you are a woman. So the media lied to us about Bin Laden's videos. I don't argue that.

What I'm saying is that Bin Laden was way to connected to just be dead. If Bin Laden escaped, then he would have had the access to medical attention to save him and heal him. If he had died in Tora Bora, I guarantee you we would have heard about it and Bush would have been seen as a hero. The War in Iraq could have still be sold without Bin Laden's presents. That's why there is no way Bin Laden was dead. His life didn't need to be there to sell a damn thing. Americans were ready to go to many wars after 9-11.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2012, 08:27:48 AM »
Sorry but you are wrong, Osama was the political capital, the elusive figure, the most wanted who was made synonymous with 911. To have killed or captured him early in this great plundering of the American economy would have been bad for business, their business anyway. You cite his connections to the Bin Laden's but yet we know the intimate business dealings of the Bush family with the Bin Laden's, we know that even Michael Moore covers how the Bin Laden's were allowed to leave the U.S in a hurry after 911.

If Bin Laden was alive and well there would have been zero need to produce these clearly fake videos purportedly of Bin Laden. There are some highly damning snapshots displaying through the facial structure (width,height etc) that these are different people. However they knew that the overwhelming majority would eat that shit up because that's what the sheeple do, you can't do away with the sheeple's favourite enemy too early in the game.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:17:23 AM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2012, 09:46:36 AM »
It's pure speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be surprised if Osama lived the rest of his years out in the US considering how his family could come and go into the US with ease.

Those videos had a fat man with a beard, not a thin sickly man dying from kidney failure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2012, 02:16:09 PM »
Okay, let's keep it friendly people. Hollywood, why you always so quick to make this personal. Everyone here is on that nWo shit, and that Killuminati shit. Me, I voted for Barack Obama, and these fools all know it and they want to talk about that, like I voted for Santa Claus or something. Trust me, if that nWo stuff really did exist, we are getting to the point in our information age that we'd have no doubts about it and we'd fine solid evidence. But anyways, every, play fuckin' nice.

LMFAO @ no solid evidence. You've been so heavily brainwashed that Obama himself could tell you he's a front man for the globalists and you would still deny it.

Any of us with any sense of discernment and pattern recognition know that it is without a doubt the case. It's you simple minded sheep that can't see reality two inches from your fucking face.

You're like one of those people that gets kidnapped but somehow falls in love with your kidnapper and will even defend what they have done to you.  Now run along, I'm sure Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper are gaying it up on CNN, maybe u should check in so they can tell you what your opinions are.

Chuck Amorelli

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2012, 08:40:15 PM »
 :-[

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2012, 11:41:14 PM »
Okay, let's keep it friendly people. Hollywood, why you always so quick to make this personal. Everyone here is on that nWo shit, and that Killuminati shit. Me, I voted for Barack Obama, and these fools all know it and they want to talk about that, like I voted for Santa Claus or something. Trust me, if that nWo stuff really did exist, we are getting to the point in our information age that we'd have no doubts about it and we'd fine solid evidence. But anyways, every, play fuckin' nice.

LMFAO @ no solid evidence. You've been so heavily brainwashed that Obama himself could tell you he's a front man for the globalists and you would still deny it.

Any of us with any sense of discernment and pattern recognition know that it is without a doubt the case. It's you simple minded sheep that can't see reality two inches from your fucking face.

You're like one of those people that gets kidnapped but somehow falls in love with your kidnapper and will even defend what they have done to you.  Now run along, I'm sure Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper are gaying it up on CNN, maybe u should check in so they can tell you what your opinions are.

How long has this Globalization Theory been out there. When is it going to happen. Show me when it's going to happen. Let me know. Well I know on Dec. 21, 2012? Will I know before I die. I think there is a greater chance of seeing Christ comeback in my life time (not going to happen) than seeing this "new World order" happen. Brain washed, why you still think I even watch cable news. I DON'T HAVE FUCKING CABLE AND I DON'T WATCH THEIR BULLSHIT NEWS! But that's all you got on me, that your only comeback. Show me the Illuminati and I'll believe it.

This is the guy I'm talking about, Thom Hartmann.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r7Lc0jQHXpw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r7Lc0jQHXpw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2012, 01:05:43 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2012, 05:38:07 AM »

How long has this Globalization Theory been out there. When is it going to happen. Show me when it's going to happen. Let me know. Well I know on Dec. 21, 2012? Will I know before I die. I think there is a greater chance of seeing Christ comeback in my life time (not going to happen) than seeing this "new World order" happen. Brain washed, why you still think I even watch cable news. I DON'T HAVE FUCKING CABLE AND I DON'T WATCH THEIR BULLSHIT NEWS! But that's all you got on me, that your only comeback. Show me the Illuminati and I'll believe it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r7Lc0jQHXpw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r7Lc0jQHXpw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I like how you denounce the MSM, but then show a clip w/ your favorite talking head. Even if you don't watch tv, you certainly trumpet their bullshit word for word. Like I said, brainwashed. Russia Today is a better alternative than most news outlets in the US, but understand that it is also funded by certain people for certain reasons, and if they fuck with Alex Jones who is known cointelpro, then you know that it's really the same shit just served on a different plate.

Have you ever heard of the UN or it's predecessor, the league of nations? Ever heard of NATO? Did you know NATO has troops? Did you know NATO is responsible for Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc etc etc having massive civil unrest and overthrowing of any leader not down with the plan?

Do you know that 5 years ago, there were only 7 countries in the world that didn't have a central bank? Do you understand what that means? How come when Libya was being taken over, the first thing the "rebels" did was establish a central bank? Would a random bunch mercs do that?

Now that the Arab spring is well underway, the # of countries that don't have a central bank linked to the world bank, BIS, IMF, etc is down to just a few...do you know who the biggest names are that still don't? How about Iran and north Korea? Do you think it's a coincidence that we are told how evil they are, and that we need to go over there and kill them? Not saying theyre angels, either.

And you always mention fringe theories such as 2012, apocalypse, reptilians, unicorns, what the fuck ever, and somehow associate that shit with me. Your inability to separate that bullshit from what is actually going on and what I'm talking about is your main problem. You talk about the illuminati like its a group of wizards in cloaks sitting around a campfire and maniacally muahahahahaha-ing at their evil plans...Nah no wizards, just people in business suits and frocks from their designated abrahamic religion.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2012, 10:54:40 PM »

I like how you denounce the MSM, but then show a clip w/ your favorite talking head. Even if you don't watch tv, you certainly trumpet their bullshit word for word. Like I said, brainwashed. Russia Today is a better alternative than most news outlets in the US, but understand that it is also funded by certain people for certain reasons, and if they fuck with Alex Jones who is known cointelpro, then you know that it's really the same shit just served on a different plate.

Have you ever heard of the UN or it's predecessor, the league of nations? Ever heard of NATO? Did you know NATO has troops? Did you know NATO is responsible for Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc etc etc having massive civil unrest and overthrowing of any leader not down with the plan?

Do you know that 5 years ago, there were only 7 countries in the world that didn't have a central bank? Do you understand what that means? How come when Libya was being taken over, the first thing the "rebels" did was establish a central bank? Would a random bunch mercs do that?

Now that the Arab spring is well underway, the # of countries that don't have a central bank linked to the world bank, BIS, IMF, etc is down to just a few...do you know who the biggest names are that still don't? How about Iran and north Korea? Do you think it's a coincidence that we are told how evil they are, and that we need to go over there and kill them? Not saying theyre angels, either.

And you always mention fringe theories such as 2012, apocalypse, reptilians, unicorns, what the fuck ever, and somehow associate that shit with me. Your inability to separate that bullshit from what is actually going on and what I'm talking about is your main problem. You talk about the illuminati like its a group of wizards in cloaks sitting around a campfire and maniacally muahahahahaha-ing at their evil plans...Nah no wizards, just people in business suits and frocks from their designated abrahamic religion.

Have I ever heard of NATO... no.. never had... good God..  :-\

You actually have no argument from me about the Arab Spring. Much of the Arab Spring are people wanting to get out of Fascist rule and they end up trusting pro-west, pro-Capitalist, pro-American factions who are just going to put in a different type of Fascist government in their countries.

As I've said about the Illuminati, I don't really think they exist, but if it does it exist then it's not hidden. It's before our very eyes. Hartmann has recently been on Russian Today, before that he did some great work on other topics. I love the brainwash line though. Because I need more proof than fringe websites and looking at hidden codes. If it exist, we'd already have a one world government.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2012, 11:01:07 PM »

Lets not forget drones. Before we start talking about Israel and Gaza's missiles, we need to look at the lose of life, and especially young life, at the hands of Barack Obama and drones.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2012, 12:15:59 AM »
Lets not forget drones. Before we start talking about Israel and Gaza's missiles, we need to look at the lose of life, and especially young life, at the hands of Barack Obama and drones.

let's not forget slavery, let's not forget the holocaust, let's not forget human sex trafficking, let's not forget about what Columbus did to the Natives, let's not forget the tortures of Albinos in Africa, let's not forget about alotta shit.  

thing is tho, the reason why i've fallen back from this convo becuz its completely trolled out and i figured it would go down this route with this exact same dialoge.  #GoodJobYoureVeryAccomplishedInLife

See, what I love about these conspiracy theories is that NOBODY ever asks WHY things like these [possibly] happen.  I mean you'd figure there'd have to be some reason other than "they want money".  

Like WHY go thru all of that bs just for nothing when they already have all of the power for reinforcements.  Let me guess, "they" are doing this shit all for cheap giggles.  You'd figure if that was the case then they could just get rid of us all at any given moment so going thru Wars and Financial Schemes would be redundant, or did Life only begin in the 20th Century?  I mean, in real life, "they" can only accomplish so much. Or are you going to bring religion in this now, but if thats the case, who says "they" even believe in religion when they've already been living like Gods and will continue to do so regardless of what happens  

I actually believe in "Lizard" People and I wouldnt doubt that there's more than 1 kind either (just to be a little more technical about it) and maybe if they are here then wouldnt it be feasible that we're just their pets (like Dog to Mankind or even Offspring to Parent).  God probably DOES exist, but who said his/her Main Office is on planet Earth?  

But at what point do we hold ourselves accountable and at what point do we hold each other responsible?  The next Elections are in 2014 but most people dont even take them as serious as the Presidential Elections even tho they're literally just as important.  After all of the lessons history has taught us and all the Newsclips we see on TV that are broadcasted eveyday, you'd figure that people would be a little more enthusiastic.  So dont go blaming Obama becuz your dumbass doesnt wanna type in a search engine in your search bar and look up the definiton and duties of The POTUS.  I guess thats the Entitlement attitude that Euros have.  Somebody else is supposed to do everything for you, including wiping the tears from your eye with a tissue when u cry and even holding the tissue to your nose when u have to blow it

Now all of a sudden people are up in arms and growing a conscience becuz we have an African-American POTUS, gimme a break.  All of a sudden everybody is a rebel humanitarian becuz 1 Arab sent some planes into two buildings and killed 3000 people and we went to War for that and only lost 4000 more (excluding the disfigured) thats not even 10,000 of our own dead after 9-10 years verses their (lets just says hundreds of thousands.  Now all of a sudden this shit is all Obama's fault or some people just playing Super Mario Kart Racing with people for fun?  foh.  Where was virtuoso on his soap box at when that kid got killed in Compton the other day?  Where was he at when that chick in Argentina was getting raped by her father and uncle?  

It's 1 thing to pick your battles wisely, its completely another thing to stand on the sidelines (or shacked in your mother's basement) hating from the sidelines with a tinfoil hat
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:20:40 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2012, 02:33:46 AM »

Have I ever heard of NATO... no.. never had... good God..  :-\

You actually have no argument from me about the Arab Spring. Much of the Arab Spring are people wanting to get out of Fascist rule and they end up trusting pro-west, pro-Capitalist, pro-American factions who are just going to put in a different type of Fascist government in their countries.

As I've said about the Illuminati, I don't really think they exist, but if it does it exist then it's not hidden. It's before our very eyes. Hartmann has recently been on Russian Today, before that he did some great work on other topics. I love the brainwash line though. Because I need more proof than fringe websites and looking at hidden codes. If it exist, we'd already have a one world government.

The UN is the official front for the illuminati you dumbfuck. I don't even know why I try to enlighten you, you're a lost soul. Good luck brah.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2012, 05:37:18 AM »
Before I begin, it is my opinion that Bin Laden on ice is the bs alternative theory which is designed to ridicule and sideline the much more plausible that he died a long time ago (which I already outlined)

Okay, since you are so resolute to stare into ignorance and to be guided by whatever your favourite pundit says let me make it reallll simple for you. Once upon a time there 27 sovereign countries who comprised the European continent (that means the laws of the land were decided within the borders of that country). It was a cool novel thing called a fucking firewall, you know kind of antiquated because dude that's like so outdated in it's thinking, anyways I digress....

Then one day in 1949 a co-operative was set up called the council of Europe now just co-operative you understand, because you know, we need to bring peace and stability after the 2 world wars had brought mass devastation. There were initially six countries that joined this group and slowly others began following suit. Way back when people were becoming uneasy because they said wait a minute you are binding us to legalities but the insistence was given that this was a paper tiger, you could leave whenever you liked.

So people said cool yo, this is dat shit yo, we be politicking with our bro's from across these lands (I have to really dumb it down for Arthur, don't worry amigo I won't use words like renege or quotations). So then the membership continues to increase in size, more treaties were signed, European borders became no more and now all citizen who resided within the European Union could move freely from one country to another, and in later years with the eastern countries joining this block have migrated centrally to the richest countries in this block.

As the European Union became bigger and more stronger, they started to collect more paper from their whores (the tax slavers of Europe) the slave minders, the budget of the European Union became in excess of hundreds of billions a year. The og's in the European Union decided that we need to move things forward, we now dictate most of Europes law's (through EU directives, leaving the national parliaments as talking shops).

So getting that paper wasn't enough, they now wanted monetary control, so they announced that all European countries would surrender their sovereign cuurrency's and would instead accept one currency for the zone, the euro. It was sold on the "yes we can" meme to the dumbed down masses, anyone who raised an objection that now one entity would decide upon interest rates for all of these country's and would tie everyone in, bind them was derided as "anti european or a "conspiracy theorist".

We started to have "dialogue" in this country asking us whether we should be more European just like our neighbours. Greece joined the eurozone, the eurozone is a force of good, a bastion for democracy and co-operation. Then as all criminals do, the EU decided it wanted more, so it proposed the Lisbon Treaty, some countries as per their constitution's allowed the people to vote on this. The Irish voted NO and were told that there must be a revote on this because it''s not good enough, you slaves can't say no to us.

So they initiate another round of the referendum, the No's disheartened back away as the lobbyists flood the yes message and the yes message gets through. Cue the "financial crisis" the greek people are told that their banks will be saved if they agree to the Union's demands for greater control and less rights to the greeks. Suddenly things get worse so the EUROPEAN UNION announces that the ELECTED leaders of Italy and Greece are to step down and be replaced by APPOINTED EU beaurocrats. The proxy dictators appoint their own cabinet, clearing house and ramming through the austerity measures.

Irish people see how their government has sold them up the river and want an election to throw the current scumbag out of their positions but the EU tells them NO, you can't have sovereign elections until you have agreed to OUR latest cuts. Shock horror as the cuts worsen the plight of Greeks and Portugese and Ireland, the EU meets again and indicates that the way forwards is political integration as the only thing to solve the problems.

All nations must agree to harmonise their tax laws, a European Army is very much on the cards, my passport is an EU passport, the laws of the land are not soverign laws, they are EU laws. So as for your stupidity in saying "show me proof that a world government is being formed" listen you overmedicated fool, for practical purposes to have world governance you must firstly have continental governance, well that is exactly what is happening in Europe.

And for the brain damaged consider this....you would have said this was a conspiracy theory 7 years ago but now accept it, why has your opinion changed? BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED NOW, you were not CONDITIONED enough 7 years ago. The sad reality is that the masses damaged by sheer ignorance, stupidity, whose brains have been further eroded by the deadly combination of chemicals they obliviously consume. We have come to one of the most dangerous parts moments in our recent history, we either move back to serfdom or a revolution of the mind occurs.

It is clear that this arm of the world government pours scorn on Democracy,
It is clear that they intend to impoverish people.
It is very clear from my research that these people are sadistic psychopaths
It is very clear that they are backed up by sociopaths

"What do they want money for" well Arthur you simple minded labotomised chimp, money is power, the more you have and the less the people have, (underpinned in a centralised planning) allows you to whatever the fuck you want and the more evil the people calling the shots the more fucked we are !. You can only use words like "paranoid" if you have an intellectual rebuttal for these remarks mdogg, then please provide it. Unlike you I don't compartmentalise, apologise for and or allow things to disappear down the memory hole. This is the irony of mainstream media its all very much reported, at least the fundamentals are reported but yet very rare is to find them piecing it altogether, you would think there was no sum of all parts, that these did not link in any conceivable way.

Now going to America, Martin Armstrong who by the way is a very astute trader, and more day thinking economist has said that it would be much cheaper for the Federal Reserve to have printed all of the money and NOT be borrowing any. He went on to say that as for income tax, 75% of the proceeds of income tax go to the BANKERS. Yet you cheer for higher taxes, you are being played, get off the meds man.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 10:06:42 AM by virtuoso »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2012, 09:58:41 AM »

Before I begin, it is my opinion that Bin Laden on ice is the bs alternative theory which is designed to ridicule and sideline the much more plausible that he died a long time ago (which I already outlined)

Okay, since you are so resolute to stare into ignorance and to be guided by whatever your favourite pundit says let me make it reallll simple for you. Once upon a time there 27 sovereign countries who comprised the European continent (that means the laws of the land were decided within the borders of that country). It was a cool novel thing called a fucking firewall, you know kind of antiquated because dude that's like so outdated in it's thinking, anyways I digress....

Then one day in 1949 a co-operative was set up called the council of Europe now just co-operative you understand, because you know, we need to bring peace and stability after the 2 world wars had brought mass devastation. There were initially size countries that joined this group and slowly others began following suit. Way back when people were becoming uneasy because they said wait a minute you are binding us to legalities but the insistence was given that this was a paper tiger, you could leave whenever you liked.

So people said cool yo, this is dat shit yo, we be politicking with our bro's from across these lands (I have to really dumb it down for Arthur, don't worry amigo I won't use words like renege or quotations). So then the membership continues to increase in size, more treaties were signed, European borders became no more and now all citizen who resided within the European Union could move freely from one country to another, and in later years with the eastern countries joining this block have migrated centrally to the richest countries in this block.

As the European Union became bigger and more stronger, they started to collect more paper from their whores (the tax slavers of Europe) the slave minders, the budget of the European Union became in excess of hundreds of billions a year. The og's in the European Union decided that we need to move things forward, we now dictate most of Europes law's (through EU directives, leaving the national parliaments as talking shops).

So getting that paper wasn't enough, they now wanted monetary control, so they announced that all European countries would surrender their sovereign cuurrency's and would instead accept one currency for the zone, the euro. It was sold on the "yes we can" meme to the dumbed down masses, anyone who raised an objection that now one entity would decide upon interest rates for all of these country's and would tie everyone in, bind them was derided as "anti european or a "conspiracy theorist".

We started to have "dialogue" in this country asking us whether we should be more European just like our neighbours. Greece joined the eurozone, the eurozone is a force of good, a bastion for democracy and co-operation. Then as all criminals do, the EU decided it wanted more, so it proposed the Lisbon Treaty, some countries as per their constitution's allowed the people to vote on this. The Irish voted NO and were told that there must be a revote on this because it''s not good enough, you slaves can't say no to us.

So they initiate another round of the referendum, the No's disheartened back away as the lobbyists flood the yes message and the yes message gets through. Cue the "financial crisis" the greek people are told that their banks will be saved if they agree to the Union's demands for greater control and less rights to the greeks. Suddenly things get worse so the EUROPEAN UNION announces that the ELECTED leaders of Italy and Greece are to step down and be replaced by APPOINTED EU beaurocrats. The proxy dictators appoint their own cabinet, clearing house and ramming through the austerity measures.

Irish people see how their government has sold them up the river and want an election to throw the current scumbag out of their positions but the EU tells them NO, you can't have sovereign elections until you have agreed to OUR latest cuts. Shock horror as the cuts worsen the plight of Greeks and Portugese and Ireland, the EU meets again and indicates that the way forwards is political integration as the only thing to solve the problems.

All nations must agree to harmonise their tax laws, a European Army is very much on the cards, my passport is an EU passport, the laws of the land are not soverign laws, they are EU laws. So as for your stupidity in saying "show me proof that a world government is being formed" listen you overmedicated fool, for practical purposes to have world governance you must firstly have continental governance, well that is exactly what is happening in Europe.

And for the brain damaged consider this....you would have said this was a conspiracy theory 7 years ago but now accept it, why has your opinion changed? BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED NOW, you were not CONDITIONED enough 7 years ago. The sad reality is that the masses damaged by sheer ignorance, stupidity, whose brains have been further eroded by the deadly combination of chemicals they obliviously consume. We have come to one of the most dangerous parts moments in our recent history, we either move back to serfdom or a revolution of the mind occurs.

It is clear that this arm of the world government pours scorn on Democracy,
It is clear that they intend to impoverish people.
It is very clear from my research that these people are sadistic psychopaths
It is very clear that they are backed up by sociopaths

"What do they want money for" well Arthur you simple minded labotomised chimp, money is power, the more you have and the less the people have, (underpinned in a centralised planning) allows you to whatever the fuck you want and the more evil the people calling the shots the more fucked we are !. You can only use words like "paranoid" if you have an intellectual rebuttal for these remarks mdogg, then please provide it. Unlike you I don't compartmentalise, apologise for and or allow things to disappear down the memory hole. This is the irony of mainstream media its all very much reported, at least the fundamentals are reported but yet very rare is to find them piecing it altogether, you would think there was no sum of all parts, that these did not link in any conceivable way.

Now going to America, Martin Armstrong who by the way is a very astute trader, and more day thinking economist has said that it would be much cheaper for the Federal Reserve to have printed all of the money and NOT be borrowing any. He went on to say that as for income tax, 75% of the proceeds of income tax go to the BANKERS. Yet you cheer for higher taxes, you are being played, get off the meds man.

let me simplfy this 1 for u my salty cracker puddy tat, becuz'iz i'z dont be fizzillin where'z u'z comin from cappin

you cant push everything to the side and make ppl only talk about and believe what u wanna talk about, this is a discussion not a "lets all sit around our computers and get lectured by virtuoso becuz he's a horrible troll" thread.  u'z b'z trizzippin pecka if u bilee dat.  

what u fail to realize is, u dont have any credibility on the matter.  I actually know some of these "shadow figures" u talk about and have had the opportunity to meet others along the way.  i actually live in this area while all your pigeon shit ass does is read folklore tales about it.  I'm not going to sit up here and waste time going back n forth with an atangonizing basketcase wigger majigger troll who has the IQ of the total amount of saturated fat that's found in bottled water.  

I'm not going to talk about what YOU wanna talk about becuz thats not what i wanna do.  North America isnt Europe.  So just becuz 1 of Hitler's goons raped your father doesnt mean youre better than anybody or know more on the subject of whatever, it just makes u a little more prone to being irrational.  Which is why u probably subconsciencely keep mentioning Meds.  it's almost like youre starting to sound like youre throwing out hints like we're supposed to "get you", like ur hiding something but giving us hints about it at the same time.  None of what youre saying has anything to do with the thread, period and also "we dont believe u, you need more people".  

At this point in the game it's quite obvious youre a troll and or an alias who's sole purpose is to annoy people and detract from the topic instead of expand on it, your gimmick is old and youre washed up.  I'm not your homeboy so u can stay outta my threads if u dont have anything to contribute to what's being discussed.  Going on rants and tirades and telling people that u arent open to learn anything new or respect their views doesnt make u cool it just makes u weird and an unessessary contributor.  Obamacare covers pre-existing conditions, its just too bad youre not a citizen.  So bye bye peckerwood, go jump off a cliff.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 10:09:37 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »