Author Topic: Black Friday...  (Read 385 times)

BabyBird

Re: Black Friday...
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 01:25:48 PM »
picked up a boom box for 50 bucks and still have a buck fifty on my seat to spare  8)

BabyBird

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »
My Thanksgiving was a success, though I wish I had more time in the day Im glad to have fit in the most important people in my life who took small time off from work into one special evening. Also shopping was fun too! ^_^= hope yours was just as great!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »
I went for the first time this year. Showed up at Best Buy about 2.5 hours before midnight. It was all civilized, though. But the prices aren't even that cheap. Only the people that show up days earlier and camp out get the good deals. And the money they saved isn't even worth the pay they would of gotten had they gone to work.

But I did get some video games, headphones and a wireless mouse for a good price.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »
I did it one year, but I wasn't sleeping outside in the cold or running in with a mob or anything. I went to a Best Buy  around 11AM to get some home sound system items that were on sale.

Black Friday doesn't exist anymore anyway. The retailers jack the prices up like muthafuckas because dumb ass people will run in and trample eachother anyway.

Population control :)
In a way black friday doesn't exist anymore especially when target, walmart, & kmart's black friday sale all started at thanksgiving night at 8pm.  Heard that the kmart near where I live, it was more crowded on thanksgiving morning & night than black friday.  I'm not so sure if I like it.  I'm ok with stores being open for a few hours just in case people need some more TG food or drinks at the last half second.  Walmart workers went on strike because they didn't like working on TG, got threatened with cut hours.  HEY, you gotta send a message somehow.  The workers I mean, I hate when certain workplaces act like the employees signed their entire lives over to them  >:(  When I would go xmas shopping for other people in the past, i'd just go the day after halloween  ;)