Author Topic: Nov 13th Talk Tuesdays: Is Western society more materialistic than the East?  (Read 377 times)

The Overfiend

• 'G'
The middle east is extremely materialistic. A buddy of mine got back from living in Doha for a year, where there is a major case of affluenza affecting most of the middle class. Men make a big deal out of the sort of watch you wear, more so then any other piece of jewelery, often spending thousands on one simply to keep pace with their peers. It's common to disclose and brag about the amount of money you make, and to buy a lot of gaudy shit for your wife.

Another good point.  But then why does Western society think that reason that the East is being held back economically is because of their "religious fanaticism"?

I'd say its more socially held back because of religious extremism. But women who have equal access to education, and employment opportunities probably does contribute significantly to an economy too. Religion is only one thing though, theres poverty, etc.

Blasphemy (A)

Because religion is a la carte for most people of faith. They follow some aspects, but ignore others.

The funniest thing is when a rapper wins an award and thanks God when the music that person makes is about idolizing things, fornication and other sinful acts.

We now present the RAP Song of the year award to MADD DOGG FOR HIS SONG "BITCHES AND ABORTIONS"

"YEAH YEAH YEAH FIRST OFF I WANNA THANK MY MOMZ, GOD, MY FAMILY, MY LABEL, MY GIRL!!!"

*song instrumental starts playin*

"FUCK MY BITCH PUNCHED HER IN THE STOMACH
STICK MY DICK HERE I COMETH NO FRONTIN
KICKED HER BELLY FIRST IN THE STAIRS -" Madd Dogg

Then outta no where Bruno flies on a piece of shit chain and smacks eminem with his white ass and Eminem runs off crying like a bitch

"What the fuck" - Madd Dogg 

And Now to present best group record L.A.M.B.

::)

Sccit

Thanks...I'd like to thank God for giving me the strength to rap about raping young ladies in the asshole.

Sikotic™

LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Because religion is a la carte for most people of faith. They follow some aspects, but ignore others.

The funniest thing is when a rapper wins an award and thanks God when the music that person makes is about idolizing things, fornication and other sinful acts.

whats even worse is religious ignorant zealots that consistently push, say ur an idiot, when u dont believe in christ.

its ridiculous, and ironic at the most idiotic levels

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blasphemy (A)

Thanks...I'd like to thank God for giving me the strength to rap about raping young ladies in the asshole.

:laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
fuck im in india,

i have no idea how infinite enjoys traveling.

i mean its alot better than my first time out here, and im chillin since this india office finally got AC.

but still, this place, the middle east (besides dubai), and africa would be on the last places id visit for a vacation. (not saying i never will, but their damn well behind U.K., France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Korea, China, and Japan)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.