Author Topic: LOL The Homies Been Chillin With Roscoe  (Read 837 times)

Remedy360

Re: LOL The Homies Been Chillin With Roscoe
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 03:23:58 PM »
One of my boys goes to the same studio that roscoe does. I kicked it with him once, we went to one of his shows. It shocked me cause nobody actually came to see him, we were the only people that came and we were in VIP (which was just an upstairs area with wooden tables lol) with him. We did a show at the same spot a few years ago and packed the shit up and we hardly have any buzz and it was way out in the Valley. Made me kinda feel sorry for dude, he was cool though, a little weird though...

That is weird. I mean, he obviously never really caught on on the mainstream level but you'd think he'd have a good sized fan base in parts of Cali at least.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 05:18:22 PM »
One of my boys goes to the same studio that roscoe does. I kicked it with him once, we went to one of his shows. It shocked me cause nobody actually came to see him, we were the only people that came and we were in VIP (which was just an upstairs area with wooden tables lol) with him. We did a show at the same spot a few years ago and packed the shit up and we hardly have any buzz and it was way out in the Valley. Made me kinda feel sorry for dude, he was cool though, a little weird though...

lol man, i bet a lot of the dudes we listen to now hardly have much hype, besides guys like us.

he was asking the homies to be in a music vid which was with him and xzibit, lol just because he has tats.

roscoe surprisingly didnt have a lot of tats.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chuck Amorelli

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 07:25:04 PM »
FUCK WIGGERS

Black Male

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 08:40:05 PM »
My problem with a lot of these artist is that thy are so damn uneducated on the business. I've functioned with a lot of these old school cats and a lot of these newer cats. I'm sitting here thinking I'm going to get some game on the industry and there looking to me like what's the move to make.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »

lol man, i bet a lot of the dudes we listen to now hardly have much hype, besides guys like us.

he was asking the homies to be in a music vid which was with him and xzibit, lol just because he has tats.

roscoe surprisingly didnt have a lot of tats.
More about image now than the music. Sad times.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 10:45:46 PM »
There is so many failed rappers its sad. Ironic that a lot of people who are fans end up being more successful in life with having normal jobs.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:47:57 PM by The Overfiend »

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 10:56:43 PM »
There is so many failed rappers its sad. Ironic that a lot of people who are fans end up being more successful in life with having normal jobs.

truth!

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 11:09:43 PM »
Rap is like the NFL. You got on average 3-4 seasons on average and then its a wrap.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 11:43:07 PM »
 That the net for ya. tell a story about a cool experience you had and everyone rips inta ya  :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 02:49:01 AM »
nigga was smoking loud and attending funerals when you motherfuckers was collecting rares and studio outakes

Lol @ smoking loud

jeromechickenbone

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 03:45:08 AM »
Its sad Roscoe had potential to be a decent draw if he established a fan base.. I wish I could live the life of waking up to henny, popping zannies and spitting bars all day, but everyone has to grow up some time
The West is Back

bouli77

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 06:19:06 AM »
especially when the shit you're spitting must be pretty dull and repetitive.

shit's not really amazing though, a french friend of mine back when i was on other forums (before i discovered the wonderful world that is dubcc) went to cali, he (he might be reading btw) was chillin at VIP records and Beefy Loc approached him, next thing you know he met Goldie Loc and RBX through him and stayed at Daddy V's place. during his second trip, he hooked back up with Daddy V, and met the likes of Kurupt (which according to him is the friendliest and chillest dude there is), Tha Chill, Quik and Snoop. so i'm guessing they're not that hard to find and approach. that's how a lot of french underground rappers hooked up with dudes like MC Eiht, Snoop, Daz, Big Mike, Billy Cook, etc. etc.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:22:26 AM by bouli77 »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 12:11:04 PM »

truth!

Yea, he was surprised when we had all these drugs, I can tell he kicks it with a bunch of Grimey niggas, he was like "y'all have everything"

I was like "...." all it was was some yay, alcohol, and there a few xannies

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 02:10:07 PM »
Is this looney dude a fob? he types and acts like one smh
smelly fob