Author Topic: I NEED 2 ASK A FAVOR FROM EVERYONE HERE....  (Read 296 times)

S.G.V.

Re:I NEED 2 ASK A FAVOR FROM EVERYONE HERE....
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2003, 06:40:34 PM »
some idiot pulled on it and ripped some of it

were u fighting chicks?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2003, 06:47:36 PM »

were u fighting chicks?

If that's a another word 4 Pussies, then YES.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2003, 11:34:03 PM »
all my prayers with him... hang in there brotha
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2003, 01:58:36 AM »
Damn, I'm sorry to hear about your homie.  I wish him all the best.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2003, 10:25:14 AM »
man fucc that Rod if u really in tha gang like u said u are u need to handle ur bizzness cuzz a gang iz like a family and he fucced wit ur familia and u need to go look for taht fool and put his bitch ass in checc i mean thats ur boy but if he iz in tha gang then thats ur family u need to look for there ass. dont be no hoe ass dogg and let them do that to ur boy without doing nuthin its liek they got tha best of ur boy and shyt u feel me? im out!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2003, 10:50:07 AM »
man fucc that Rod if u really in tha gang like u said u are u need to handle ur bizzness cuzz a gang iz like a family and he fucced wit ur familia and u need to go look for taht fool and put his bitch ass in checc i mean thats ur boy but if he iz in tha gang then thats ur family u need to look for there ass. dont be no hoe ass dogg and let them do that to ur boy without doing nuthin its liek they got tha best of ur boy and shyt u feel me? im out!!!

lolz, Dun worry about it homie....Dats already handled....

And like U said, it is a family, 35 deep, been puttin it down for 5 years....I dun even consider myself no gangsta....I'm middle eastern, I aint even gonna be no washed-up "gangsta"....Dat shit's played out, everybody wannabe gangstas nowadayz....Fuc a gangsta, a Family is stronger than a "set"....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2003, 10:54:29 AM »

lolz, Dun worry about it homie....Dats already handled....

And like U said, it is a family, 35 deep, been puttin it down for 5 years....I dun even consider myself no gangsta....I'm middle eastern, I aint even gonna be no washed-up "gangsta"....Dat shit's played out, everybody wannabe gangstas nowadayz....Fuc a gangsta, a Family is stronger than a "set"....

its tru everybody wants to be a gangsta but they aint bout it for shyt. a Family iz stronger then a set thats y  most of my family are Quade cuzz they settle shyt fucc wti me fucc wit my familia same wit them thats y u gotta  have a good gang to have behind u u cant jus go and join anyone u gotta make sure there bout it and have ur bacc. jus like u had that dudes bacc. im out!!!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2003, 12:35:28 PM »
get yourself out that kinda bull shit

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2003, 01:22:39 PM »
get yourself out that kinda bull shit

who me??

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2003, 03:56:17 PM »
* Blesses Rod's Homie...hope he makes it out ok, and regains his walking...=(*

This is some sad shit.....Hope he feels better

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2003, 10:32:53 AM »
2 pray for my boy in critical condition right now from last night.....

Tha story goes like this.....
I've been in a lil gang or wuteva U wanna call it since 8th grade.....It's called "Bruno Clique Locos".....
San Bruno is a city in South San Francisco district, 10 minutes south of frisco.....
I never really told people online what I claim or wuteva, cuz there's no reason for anyone here 2 know.....But I don't bang like that on a daily basis.....
But anywayz, right now I'm so upset over this shit that I have 2 let it out.....

So last night, all my people got together and drank up and shit.....Ready 2 hit up some parties, we were 4 cars deep......22 heads......and umm yea, long story short, we went to some weak ass parties till we ended up at this place in West Bay Area which is for races, It's alwayz packed and crackin, like people meet there and go somewhere else to race and shit......sort of like that shit U see in Fast & Furious......

So we got there, all I waz tryin 2 do waz holla @ some gyrls, cuz I waz perved and ready 2 spit some game, lolol......But then my boyz spotted a punk they knew from way back, he's from another city in da west bay, claims some bullshit......

So after not even 10 minutes there, everyone tries 2 approach this fool......
Then all of a sudden some big white racer dood gets in tha way and tries 2 seprate everything, my boyz kept tellin him that it dont involve U so back up or get fucked up, but he didn't listen, and started pushin hella niggaz and unfortunately it waz on......
Somehow after like a minute gettin fucked up, his boyz manage 2 get him up and put him in an SUV so he can drive off......My hand actually got fucked up between tha door of tha SUV......Bitch carried me to tha car 4 some reason, tryin 2 make me a shield or somethin, but our affiliates arrived on tha scene and shit and fucked up his car......

So all of tha windows of his car broken, he finally managed to move and he kept goin krayzie around tha parking lot wit everyone still tryin 2 get him wit bats and shit......

Now this is where it got bad, my boy who I've known forever, he waz tryin 2 run outta tha way of tha car, but dood waz drivin krayzie 2 get outta there, drove hella fast and ran over him, fortunately he ran over tha bottom half of his body, not his head......but still, it waz one of tha most horrible things I've ever seen in my life, imagine seeing one of yur best friends get ran over strate on......

Me and some other fools went up to him & tried 2 pick him up, but his whole hip waz twisted, by twisted, i mean twisted, and his knee cap waz like tha other way, literally......I waz ready 2 strate throw up, shit got me hella heated......All he waz sayin waz, "it's nothin cuz, they gotta do more than that 2 get me outta this world".......shit waz real sad......MUTHAFUCKIN AMBULANCE took its fuckin time 2 get there, by that time he waz unconcious, and they took him......Cops questioned tha shit outta us, and they waz all like they might call us in as witnesses and shit......but wuteva, all I wanted to do waz get my boy's mom and get to tha hospital......

So I waz at tha hospital wit all my boyz till around 4am this morning and they were sayin he's in critical condition and they gonna do some surgeries.....All im hoping is that he is not paralyzed from waist down, dats tha worst.....PLEASE PRAY YALL.....I'm sorry I wrote a fuckin novel about this, but I just need 2 get it outta myself this morning.....pz.
damn bro, i know how ya feel homie, you know i was feelin the same way about people knowin about me bangin n shit, for a little while anyway, then foo's started callin everyone faker's n shit, like "what would real thugz be doing here?" shit like dat, i just gotta let em know wussup....anyway my homie about a month ago shot himself in the head, said he was tired of all this g shit. he took the eazy way out....i've tried not to get too close to people no mo, for my sake and theirs, i don't want people goin through grief if some shit happens, i hate it when people feel sorry for me...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2003, 04:28:10 PM »
damn bro, i know how ya feel homie, you know i was feelin the same way about people knowin about me bangin n shit, for a little while anyway, then foo's started callin everyone faker's n shit, like "what would real thugz be doing here?" shit like dat, i just gotta let em know wussup....anyway my homie about a month ago shot himself in the head, said he was tired of all this g shit. he took the eazy way out....i've tried not to get too close to people no mo, for my sake and theirs, i don't want people goin through grief if some shit happens, i hate it when people feel sorry for me...

I feel yo pain man.....My best friend killed himself 3 years ago over tha same bullshit.....Actually, I never got why he did it, but I'm pretty sure it waz tha struggle.....This is nothin compared 2 that tho, I waz depressed 4 weeks over that.....

COMING IN 2008.