Author Topic: Xzibit diss of Ems manager paul rosenberg on new album...  (Read 2858 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Xzibit diss of Ems manager paul rosenberg on new album...
« on: November 16, 2012, 07:15:06 PM »
Not a smart career move for Xzibit.  

Remember back in 02 things were looking up for Xzibit and he was signed to Paul Rosenbergs management company Goliath artists.   But Xzibit's album had a lot of filler and he was clearly fading out of his prime as an artist.  Apparently at some point the relationship with goliath artists wasn't working out.  So Paul told him that.

Xzibit then replied to Paul to "say that shit to my face!"

I mean... imagine, after all Eminem did to help push Xzibit to superstardom Xzibit would say that shit to Paul.  I love X, he's one of my top 5 alltime but that's a career move almost as dumb as Royce choosing his manager over Dre in 00'.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Xzibit diss of Ems manager paul rosenberg on new album...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 07:25:30 PM »
Em pushing X's career to superstardom?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 07:57:07 PM »
L

Hell yeah...

Xzibit (if eminem was born) = Game, Ice Cube, Mack 10
Xzibit (if eminem was never born) =  Tash, King Tee, Rass Kass

Look, obviously Xzibit already had two great albums before he started fucking with Eminem.  But, those albums, as good as they were still failed to go gold.  Eminen helped blow up Dres album which in turn lead to Up and Smoke tour and resergence of the west, and Ems work on classic cuts like "Say My Name", "Don't Approach Me", "What's the Diffference", "Bitch Please 2" and so on all helped to not only propel him to platinum superstar but also made for some great music
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:59:10 PM by Abdul-Infinite & Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 08:03:42 PM »
So Dre and Snoop had nothing to do with Xzibit's success?  ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 08:04:49 PM »
another case of Infant being wrong

Xzibit blew up with Bitch Please (thanks to Snoop) ....everyone knows this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 08:21:39 PM »

Dre and Snoop were a huge factor in Xzibits success.  But this thread isn't about Dre and Snoop.  This thread is about Xzibit disrespecting Ems friend and manager after all they did to help him in his career.

I would be making a similar thread if Xzibit had dissed Dre or Snoop in any way.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 08:24:09 PM »

Dre and Snoop were a huge factor in Xzibits success.  But this thread isn't about Dre and Snoop.  This thread is about Xzibit disrespecting Ems friend and manager after all they did to help him in his career.

I would be making a similar thread if Xzibit had dissed Dre or Snoop in any way.

So X is not allowed to speak his opinion? He gave his observation of what happened and why he thinks Em does not talk to him. Does Paul probably have a different side to the story? Yeah probably, but that shit happens all the time between people.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 10:34:59 PM »
Sorry but no, just no. Rosenberg was Xzibit's manager as well. On a public level, I've never seen Xzibit diss him so I don't know where that conclusion comes from.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 10:41:48 PM »
Don't know the details of what happened, so I won't judge the situation. Someone needs to ask X bout that because he didn't make it that clear on the song.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 11:02:50 PM »
they need to have forum people on Hip Hop Squares, fuck all those famous people they put on there  :D

T-o-m

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 12:33:48 AM »
Yeah lets pretend like it was all em contribution and not Dre in the first place  ::)

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 02:15:10 AM »
L

Hell yeah...

Xzibit (if eminem was born) = Game, Ice Cube, Mack 10
Xzibit (if eminem was never born) =  Tash, King Tee, Rass Kass

Look, obviously Xzibit already had two great albums before he started fucking with Eminem.  But, those albums, as good as they were still failed to go gold.  Eminen helped blow up Dres album which in turn lead to Up and Smoke tour and resergence of the west, and Ems work on classic cuts like "Say My Name", "Don't Approach Me", "What's the Diffference", "Bitch Please 2" and so on all helped to not only propel him to platinum superstar but also made for some great music

What are you saying?  :o  Lol Eminem didn't do ANYTHING with X's career which can be compared to what X has done him self + Dre & Snoops help Lol, You don't know what you're talking about. In that case (let's use your logic) you could say that if King Tee wasn't born then X wouldn't be there Because he put him up in the first place. And if i should use your logic again we could say X wouldn't be there without Nate Dogg because he was on BITCH PLEASE, Been A Long Time, Multiply and My Name and etc which were straight up classics? It doesn't work like that in this case. No disrespect but i think you got it totally wrong here about X being there without Em.
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

The_Offence

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 05:05:23 AM »
Dre and Snoop pushed X's Career. X did a couple tracks with Em and now EM is responsible for his career  :D :D eminem has never made anybody into a star by himself. where's D12 ? where's Obie Trice ? where's cashis ? yelawolf and slaughterhouse built their rep before signing with Em and he's yet to take them to that next level.. em & 50's careers is are on it's last leg. most people are just not really feeling the music they're making right now. when is the last time you've heard somebody bumping some eminem ? the only  thing thats keeping Em afloat right now is his legacy, you can't deny the fact that most of his new shit just gets a shoulder shrug.  
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:48:53 AM by The_Offence »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 05:50:53 AM »
LOL... if I say, "People just wouldn't love cofee as much without the cream".  You idiots would be like, "what the fuck, this nicca is dissin sugar, like sugar never did nothing for coffee!"

Once again, Dre and Snoop played a solid role in helping to blow up Xzibits career.  They did as much or more than Em did.  But this thread isn't about Dre or Snoop, because X wasn't on his new album dissin Dre and Snoop, X is is on the new album dissin Em's manager and friend Paul Rosenberg.

X cursed at Paul in the past and apparently it pissed Em off so much that Em told X he "didn't recognize (him)"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:53:11 AM by Abdul-Infinite & Mekkan Refugee »

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 06:46:43 AM »
LOL... if I say, "People just wouldn't love cofee as much without the cream".  You idiots would be like, "what the fuck, this nicca is dissin sugar, like sugar never did nothing for coffee!"

Once again, Dre and Snoop played a solid role in helping to blow up Xzibits career.  They did as much or more than Em did.  But this thread isn't about Dre or Snoop, because X wasn't on his new album dissin Dre and Snoop, X is is on the new album dissin Em's manager and friend Paul Rosenberg.

X cursed at Paul in the past and apparently it pissed Em off so much that Em told X he "didn't recognize (him)"

I know the thread isn't about Dre & Snoop, but you have clearly missed the point in what we've said. Em hasn't done anything close to what you're trying to make it look like. And then i mentioned Snoop & Dre as the ones who has done something - not stating that they got dissed but an EXAMPLE to make my point. But yes X were responding to something that happened with him and Em's manager.

You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?