Author Topic: Xzibit diss of Ems manager paul rosenberg on new album...  (Read 2856 times)

Desert Lord

Re: Xzibit diss of Ems manager paul rosenberg on new album...
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 07:44:33 AM »
i don't think that anyone of us can build a reasonable opinion on this, because none of us know x, em or rosenberg personally...
all i know is that xzibit gave us a nearly classic record and kept it very real!
big up to x!! he really derseves to get his shine back period!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 08:54:05 AM »
i don't think that anyone of us can build a reasonable opinion on this, because none of us know x, em or rosenberg personally...
all i know is that xzibit gave us a nearly classic record and kept it very real!

I agree with what you and Sccit said and I'm happy Xzibit finally came back with a hott album this time around....

But, without knowing everything, I could be wrong... but it definitely sounds like to me that Xzibit was falling off when he was signed to Goliath management, and I could see Paul telling him it wasn't working out and it sounds like X got angry with Paul.. And that shit isn't cool because Em and Paul did so much for Xzibits career.  Eminem was loyal to X and shouted him out and gave him props and exposure and the song is actually about regrets so it sounds like even Xzibit himself regrets talking shit to Paul.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 10:28:08 AM »
So Dre and Snoop had nothing to do with Xzibit's success?  ::)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 01:09:32 PM »

I agree with what you and Sccit said and I'm happy Xzibit finally came back with a hott album this time around....

But, without knowing everything, I could be wrong... but it definitely sounds like to me that Xzibit was falling off when he was signed to Goliath management, and I could see Paul telling him it wasn't working out and it sounds like X got angry with Paul.. And that shit isn't cool because Em and Paul did so much for Xzibits career.  Eminem was loyal to X and shouted him out and gave him props and exposure and the song is actually about regrets so it sounds like even Xzibit himself regrets talking shit to Paul.

so please tell us what they did for X to give him shine and success? ::) ::) before he had exposure from Snoop & Dre

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 01:32:09 PM »
This is all just speculative based on your own interpretation of a song Xzibit put out. It's silly to even go on talking about in the terms that you are because we're not talking about X being disrespectful to one of Eminem's closest friends. We are talking about a person who was at one time, their mutual manager. Em may have a close relationship with Paul but at the end of the day, that has nothing to do with Eminem, it's about Paul and Xzibit. Paul wasn't some guy who just came in and helped Xzibit on the strength of love. He was his MANAGER. A manager is supposed to help your career. That's what they get paid for. You're blowing this up like it's Dre, Eazy, and Jerry Heller kind of shit.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 04:30:13 AM »
You all got it wrong. Eminem wanted to sign Xzibit to his Shady Records in 2003 when X was signed to Columbia Records. Columbia Records heard about that and didn't wanted to let Xzibit, and then Eminem wanted to pay that contract, but Paul told No to Eminem. Paul was mutual manager for both of them, so Paul did shit to X and it's not the other way around. You Infinite or whatever, 1st try to find the truth then say X did something wrong there and he should feel sorry. He was a victim here. Like he said in that 1983 song : Follow my calling when I used to follow ****** blindly.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
You all got it wrong. Eminem wanted to sign Xzibit to his Shady Records in 2003 when X was signed to Columbia Records. Columbia Records heard about that and didn't wanted to let Xzibit, and then Eminem wanted to pay that contract, but Paul told No to Eminem. Paul was mutual manager for both of them, so Paul did shit to X and it's not the other way around. You Infinite or whatever, 1st try to find the truth then say X did something wrong there and he should feel sorry. He was a victim here. Like he said in that 1983 song : Follow my calling when I used to follow ****** blindly.

where did u hear this?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 04:27:54 PM »

Thanks for the info.  And I admitted that my shit was just conjecture.  But X had to of done something for Eminem to say "I don't recognize you".  Cause Em was very loyal to X.  And nobody ever said anything about Em wanting to sign X to Shady Records, so maybe it's on you as well to prove your story.  I am trying to find out what really went down.. but just judging from the song it sounded to me that X should of been more polite with Paul considering Paul and Em did so much to help X's career.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 04:52:23 PM »
L
Em pushing X's career to superstardom?

Hell yeah...

Xzibit (if eminem was born) = Game, Ice Cube, Mack 10
Xzibit (if eminem was never born) =  Tash, King Tee, Rass Kass

Look, obviously Xzibit already had two great albums before he started fucking with Eminem.  But, those albums, as good as they were still failed to go gold.  Eminen helped blow up Dres album which in turn lead to Up and Smoke tour and resergence of the west, and Ems work on classic cuts like "Say My Name", "Don't Approach Me", "What's the Diffference", "Bitch Please 2" and so on all helped to not only propel him to platinum superstar but also made for some great music

You don't believe that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2012, 05:17:52 PM »

I am trying to find out what really went down.. but just judging from the song it sounded to me that X should of been more polite with Paul considering Paul and Em did so much to help X's career.

dude stop repeating that bullshit  ::) ::)its getting boring

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 08:05:48 PM »

I am trying to find out what really went down.. but just judging from the song it sounded to me that X should of been more polite with Paul considering Paul and Em did so much to help X's career.

dude stop repeating that bullshit  ::) ::)its getting boring
Just like the his White Ancestors he's first to strike and talk shit first before finding out what happened or educate himself before participating. Motherfucker should stick to his Quaran and shut the fuck up for once.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 10:37:32 PM »
yall act as if Infinite knows enough about Hip Hop to say "Em and Paul helped build X's career" and take him serious
lmao
The West is Back

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2012, 12:14:49 AM »

Thanks for the info.  And I admitted that my shit was just conjecture.  But X had to of done something for Eminem to say "I don't recognize you".  Cause Em was very loyal to X.  And nobody ever said anything about Em wanting to sign X to Shady Records, so maybe it's on you as well to prove your story.  I am trying to find out what really went down.. but just judging from the song it sounded to me that X should of been more polite with Paul considering Paul and Em did so much to help X's career.

http://www.rapnews.net/0-202-256830-00.html
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »

http://www.rapnews.net/0-202-256830-00.html

good work, props