Author Topic: Xzibit diss of Ems manager paul rosenberg on new album...  (Read 1993 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Xzibit diss of Ems manager paul rosenberg on new album...
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 09:05:48 PM »

I am trying to find out what really went down.. but just judging from the song it sounded to me that X should of been more polite with Paul considering Paul and Em did so much to help X's career.

dude stop repeating that bullshit  ::) ::)its getting boring
Just like the his White Ancestors he's first to strike and talk shit first before finding out what happened or educate himself before participating. Motherfucker should stick to his Quaran and shut the fuck up for once.

O.G A.Geesta'z

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 11:37:32 PM »
yall act as if Infinite knows enough about Hip Hop to say "Em and Paul helped build X's career" and take him serious
lmao
The West is Back

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm the Lost Angel, knocking on Satan's door...
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2012, 01:14:49 AM »
You all got it wrong. Eminem wanted to sign Xzibit to his Shady Records in 2003 when X was signed to Columbia Records. Columbia Records heard about that and didn't wanted to let Xzibit, and then Eminem wanted to pay that contract, but Paul told No to Eminem. Paul was mutual manager for both of them, so Paul did shit to X and it's not the other way around. You Infinite or whatever, 1st try to find the truth then say X did something wrong there and he should feel sorry. He was a victim here. Like he said in that 1983 song : Follow my calling when I used to follow ****** blindly.

Thanks for the info.  And I admitted that my shit was just conjecture.  But X had to of done something for Eminem to say "I don't recognize you".  Cause Em was very loyal to X.  And nobody ever said anything about Em wanting to sign X to Shady Records, so maybe it's on you as well to prove your story.  I am trying to find out what really went down.. but just judging from the song it sounded to me that X should of been more polite with Paul considering Paul and Em did so much to help X's career.

http://www.rapnews.net/0-202-256830-00.html

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2012, 10:40:38 AM »
You all got it wrong. Eminem wanted to sign Xzibit to his Shady Records in 2003 when X was signed to Columbia Records. Columbia Records heard about that and didn't wanted to let Xzibit, and then Eminem wanted to pay that contract, but Paul told No to Eminem. Paul was mutual manager for both of them, so Paul did shit to X and it's not the other way around. You Infinite or whatever, 1st try to find the truth then say X did something wrong there and he should feel sorry. He was a victim here. Like he said in that 1983 song : Follow my calling when I used to follow ****** blindly.

Thanks for the info.  And I admitted that my shit was just conjecture.  But X had to of done something for Eminem to say "I don't recognize you".  Cause Em was very loyal to X.  And nobody ever said anything about Em wanting to sign X to Shady Records, so maybe it's on you as well to prove your story.  I am trying to find out what really went down.. but just judging from the song it sounded to me that X should of been more polite with Paul considering Paul and Em did so much to help X's career.

http://www.rapnews.net/0-202-256830-00.html

good work, props

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover