Author Topic: FUCK! I was removed as HOST! Please call today and demand I be host again!  (Read 1639 times)

Sccit

Re: FUCK! I was removed as HOST! Please call today and demand I be host again!
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2012, 08:04:57 PM »
when Lyin' Brian doesn't like something on Dubcc, he always gets it removed.
Wait a second someone posted Peteys Kid, LOL

yea, when was this?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »
when Lyin' Brian doesn't like something on Dubcc, he always gets it removed.
truth
The West is Back

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2012, 07:37:45 AM »
Damn, Infinite's kid again askin' about his whereabouts. Infinite, you're takin' this shit too far.

funny how when Chuck posts Peter' kid pic his alias gets banned but when someone posts Brian's kids pics it's fair game

this forum is pathetic

you do know thatīs not brianīs real kid ? and even you arenīt so dumb youīd think that was actually chuck . and you donīt even know chuck for that matter

the ban was not because it was an attack on petey but because turf monster  is so scared of chuck he has to go to a forum where chuck never visits to dis him :D

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2012, 03:05:05 PM »
Wowzers!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2012, 03:15:22 PM »
Damn, Infinite's kid again askin' about his whereabouts. Infinite, you're takin' this shit too far.

funny how when Chuck posts Peter' kid pic his alias gets banned but when someone posts Brian's kids pics it's fair game

this forum is pathetic

you do know thatīs not brianīs real kid ? and even you arenīt so dumb youīd think that was actually chuck . and you donīt even know chuck for that matter

the ban was not because it was an attack on petey but because turf monster  is so scared of chuck he has to go to a forum where chuck never visits to dis him :D

1-it honestly shouldn't matter who's kid it is, either way some kid who has NOTHING to do with dubcc has their face plastered over several posts on this forum

2-you (According to 2 moderators on this forum) have several alias's and are probably the same alias behind brian's kid

3-who the fuck is "turf monster"?  sounds like an excuse to me  ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »
Wowzers!

not gonna stick up for your girl Brian?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2012, 12:01:36 AM »
Wowzers!

not gonna stick up for your girl Brian?

Fuck you, you fuckin hater

Wowzers Bitch...

Happy now?
 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2012, 08:05:05 AM »

1-it honestly shouldn't matter who's kid it is, either way some kid who has NOTHING to do with dubcc has their face plastered over several posts on this forum

2-you (According to 2 moderators on this forum) have several alias's and are probably the same alias behind brian's kid

3-who the fuck is "turf monster"?  sounds like an excuse to me  ::)

whoa, calm down son  :D

yeah , itīs a kid with nothing to do with this forum . the pictureīs not offensive in any way. unless you hate kids or black people . and no, itīs not me lmao .this site has gone ghost town
so bad the mods need someone to blame .

you talk to moderators about me : ;D someoneīs getting heated .

look boy, iīll say it once more : i used to post here, forgot my password and made a new account - i came to check on some music and then you started following me around like a fugly pot of glue.   and that is the truth , donīt be mad at the truth son  8)

i wouldnīt hesitate to shit on you from my old account 8) if iīm an alias so is hack wilson .  i mean , you canīt be like that in real life ? for fucks sake, even for a cellar dweller like you youīre a weird obsessive cunt , just like your buddies mike and will .

and  oh yea, iīm still not mike madsen but go on , your paranoia is fucking amusing.
okka can lower my karma all he wants, itīs still not turning me into that swedish son of a bitch lol. i donīt watch that shit unlike you . and okka is still good people in my books, i donīt take internet personally .

turf monster j is someone from the old chillspot and wcrydaz who has an e-vendetta on chuck and petey . you and him would have a lot in common but he hates white folks so thereīs another friend you wonīt get  :D

i think thatīs enough for today , iīll come back to check some songs , and maybe, just maybe take a 2 kilogram shit on you

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »
what was ur old user-name on here?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2012, 01:30:09 PM »

3-who the fuck is "turf monster"?  sounds like an excuse to me  ::)

whoa, calm down son  :D

yeah , itīs a kid with nothing to do with this forum . the pictureīs not offensive in any way. unless you hate kids or black people . and no, itīs not me lmao .this site has gone ghost town
so bad the mods need someone to blame .

you talk to moderators about me : ;D someoneīs getting heated .

look boy, iīll say it once more : i used to post here, forgot my password and made a new account - i came to check on some music and then you started following me around like a fugly pot of glue.   and that is the truth , donīt be mad at the truth son  8)

i wouldnīt hesitate to shit on you from my old account 8) if iīm an alias so is hack wilson .  i mean , you canīt be like that in real life ? for fucks sake, even for a cellar dweller like you youīre a weird obsessive cunt , just like your buddies mike and will .

and  oh yea, iīm still not mike madsen but go on , your paranoia is fucking amusing.
okka can lower my karma all he wants, itīs still not turning me into that swedish son of a bitch lol. i donīt watch that shit unlike you . and okka is still good people in my books, i donīt take internet personally .

turf monster j is someone from the old chillspot and wcrydaz who has an e-vendetta on chuck and petey . you and him would have a lot in common but he hates white folks so thereīs another friend you wonīt get  :D

i think thatīs enough for today , iīll come back to check some songs , and maybe, just maybe take a 2 kilogram shit on you

LMAO  some excuse

"Yeah i know who everyone on here is but im pretending to just come here for the music...nevermind i post in the g spot and follow hack around after googling bald jokes" lol

and lol @ being so concerned over karma
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 01:33:31 PM by Larry Bird »