Author Topic: FUCK! I was removed as HOST! Please call today and demand I be host again!  (Read 1033 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: FUCK! I was removed as HOST! Please call today and demand I be host again!
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2012, 04:15:43 PM »
Wowzers!

not gonna stick up for your girl Brian?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2012, 01:01:36 AM »
Wowzers!

not gonna stick up for your girl Brian?

Fuck you, you fuckin hater

Wowzers Bitch...

Happy now?
 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2012, 09:05:05 AM »

1-it honestly shouldn't matter who's kid it is, either way some kid who has NOTHING to do with dubcc has their face plastered over several posts on this forum

2-you (According to 2 moderators on this forum) have several alias's and are probably the same alias behind brian's kid

3-who the fuck is "turf monster"?  sounds like an excuse to me  ::)

whoa, calm down son  :D

yeah , itīs a kid with nothing to do with this forum . the pictureīs not offensive in any way. unless you hate kids or black people . and no, itīs not me lmao .this site has gone ghost town
so bad the mods need someone to blame .

you talk to moderators about me : ;D someoneīs getting heated .

look boy, iīll say it once more : i used to post here, forgot my password and made a new account - i came to check on some music and then you started following me around like a fugly pot of glue.   and that is the truth , donīt be mad at the truth son  8)

i wouldnīt hesitate to shit on you from my old account 8) if iīm an alias so is hack wilson .  i mean , you canīt be like that in real life ? for fucks sake, even for a cellar dweller like you youīre a weird obsessive cunt , just like your buddies mike and will .

and  oh yea, iīm still not mike madsen but go on , your paranoia is fucking amusing.
okka can lower my karma all he wants, itīs still not turning me into that swedish son of a bitch lol. i donīt watch that shit unlike you . and okka is still good people in my books, i donīt take internet personally .

turf monster j is someone from the old chillspot and wcrydaz who has an e-vendetta on chuck and petey . you and him would have a lot in common but he hates white folks so thereīs another friend you wonīt get  :D

i think thatīs enough for today , iīll come back to check some songs , and maybe, just maybe take a 2 kilogram shit on you

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »
what was ur old user-name on here?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »

1-it honestly shouldn't matter who's kid it is, either way some kid who has NOTHING to do with dubcc has their face plastered over several posts on this forum

2-you (According to 2 moderators on this forum) have several alias's and are probably the same alias behind brian's kid

3-who the fuck is "turf monster"?  sounds like an excuse to me  ::)

whoa, calm down son  :D

yeah , itīs a kid with nothing to do with this forum . the pictureīs not offensive in any way. unless you hate kids or black people . and no, itīs not me lmao .this site has gone ghost town
so bad the mods need someone to blame .

you talk to moderators about me : ;D someoneīs getting heated .

look boy, iīll say it once more : i used to post here, forgot my password and made a new account - i came to check on some music and then you started following me around like a fugly pot of glue.   and that is the truth , donīt be mad at the truth son  8)

i wouldnīt hesitate to shit on you from my old account 8) if iīm an alias so is hack wilson .  i mean , you canīt be like that in real life ? for fucks sake, even for a cellar dweller like you youīre a weird obsessive cunt , just like your buddies mike and will .

and  oh yea, iīm still not mike madsen but go on , your paranoia is fucking amusing.
okka can lower my karma all he wants, itīs still not turning me into that swedish son of a bitch lol. i donīt watch that shit unlike you . and okka is still good people in my books, i donīt take internet personally .

turf monster j is someone from the old chillspot and wcrydaz who has an e-vendetta on chuck and petey . you and him would have a lot in common but he hates white folks so thereīs another friend you wonīt get  :D

i think thatīs enough for today , iīll come back to check some songs , and maybe, just maybe take a 2 kilogram shit on you

LMAO  some excuse

"Yeah i know who everyone on here is but im pretending to just come here for the music...nevermind i post in the g spot and follow hack around after googling bald jokes" lol

and lol @ being so concerned over karma
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 02:33:31 PM by Larry Bird »